Darla's Games Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers

"Ermm." Another stream of tears fell from my eyes. "No, we can go back to my place." I whispered.

"Cool!" Jill exclaimed. She then looked at me again in that soft sensuous look that had me about to kiss her earlier. "I can't wait to see your bedroom." She emphasized the word bedroom with the sexiest, throatiest lilt I had ever heard.

The four of them laughed at her remark. I was mortified. Beyond the messy state of my bedroom, I admit I am not the cleanest person in the world, there was the idea that Jill would try to seduce me. I'm not a lesbian! I screamed it in my mind, but no words came to my lips as I looked at my knees, pondering a way out.

Jackie returned with a couple of brown bags in her arms and Jill let her in. "Here, hold this Carrie." She handed one bag out to me and I reluctantly dropped my knees but grasped the bag and held it tight to my chest, grateful for the cover it offered.

She climbed in and I was pressed between Sue and Rachel once more. Jill climbed around in her seat and reached for the bag I held. "What did you get Jackie?" She opened the top of the bag and looked inside. "Wine coolers?" She stated with a sound of disappointment.

"Well, I thought for our guest, something tasty." Jackie laughed. Then she rummaged in her own bag and pulled out a huge bottle of Southern Comfort. "And this!"

Jill smiled, "Sweet!"

Darla was pulling out of the parking lot during this exchange and I just hugged the wine coolers tightly on the fifteen minute drive back to my house. Internally, I struggled with all that had happened and all that was going to happen. I wondered if they would let me have my clothes back to get into the house. I wondered if anyone would be outside when we arrived. I wondered if anyone would see and tell my mom that five grown up women had gone into my house with me tonight. The anxiety was crashing around me. I completely blocked out their conversation again.

"Carrie!" Darla yelled out at me, breaking away my recent thought of being led naked into my house.

I looked up at her in the rear view mirror. "Ummm. Huh?" I stammered.

"Where do I turn?" Darla demanded, angry I hadn't answered her the first time she asked.

I looked up through the windshield to see where we were. The sign for my development was there, lit up before us. "Oh, umm, second left, then right and it's the second set of town homes on the left, next to last house."

She drove on. I couldn't block out the conversation anymore. I needed to hear it actually to find out what their plan was once we got to the door.

Jill asked, "Where is the key?"

I stammered. "Oh, it's umm in my skirt pocket."

Darla laughed. "What?" Jill asked her.

"I didn't know. I didn't check." She answered.

"Fuck! Where are her clothes Darla?" Jill asked with a flash of anger.

"Relax. I'm just kidding. Under my seat." Darla laughed.

Jill reached under and extracted my clothes. She found the ripped up skirt and reached in the pocket for the key. She found it, took it in her hand, and then tossed the clothes back under Darla's seat. The hopeful look in my eye that I was going to get my clothes back was instantly dashed away as I sadly saw here return them to Darla, I assumed their rightful owner.

Darla pulled into my mom's parking space. Even that insulted me for some reason. The girls in the back were chatting, I was hugging the bag and Darla turned off the car. She and Jill unlatched their seatbelts and turned in their seats to face me.

"Game time!" Darla giggled. Jill just smiled at me with that seductive glare that made me want to be as close to her as possible while simultaneously as far away from her as possible.

"Okay Carrie. Jill is going to open the door and we are all going inside. You stay here in the car. The game is this; you will count to one hundred, like hide and seek!" She laughed. "Be sure to close your eyes, no peeking." She giggled.

"I am going to lock your front door. So you will have to come around back. In the back yard, I am going to hide all of your clothes, let's see, that is two boots, two socks, a shirt, skirt and panties. You find them all and put them on and come on inside and we will party. For every item you don't have on your body when you get inside, I get hmmm... how about another week for each item? That should be interesting."

I looked up at her, wondering if the question was really a question. "No, that isn't fair." I mumbled.

Jill smiled. "She's right Darla. You can't tack on more time without offering her the possibility of decreasing time."

Darla looked dejected when Jill took up for me. "Fine, for every item you don't have on when you come in, I get one thing from your house."

I looked up. "Umm, I can't do that. It isn't really my house." I whispered.

"Fine, from your room then." Darla said exasperated, but in finality.

"Please. I don't want to play." I pleaded.

Darla laughed. "Get used to it honey, it's going to be a long two months."

Jill smiled at me. She almost whispered. "Sorry sweetie, I wish you had stayed off the table, but bets are bets. You'll be okay."

I confess, though I had seen her being harsh and it scared me, she had a way of being so sweet, so seductive, it helped, a lot.

No discussion followed as the girls exited the car, my clothes in Darla's hand and the bag of wine coolers taken from my lap. I sat there in disbelief. I was going to be running around my back yard naked in a little while. There was no way out of this. I could stay in the car. But what would Darla do to me if I did? It was too terrifying to consider. I started counting in my head, one ... two... three... The door was shut with the five of them inside by the time I got to four. I shuddered, holding my knees and looking around for any signs of life on the street. It was only about 10:30 I figured, so it wouldn't be unheard of for neighbors to pull in from whatever outings they might be on. Damn, I forgot to count, that was a good four seconds I guessed. Eight... nine... ten...

Damn! Why am I in this mess? Two months of this? I don't know, maybe I can just run away. Well, okay, maybe she is just messing with me tonight and will never show up again. Damn! Why did I tell them where I lived? Twenty... Twenty-One...

This is all Rick's fault. That complete asshole! Fucking college kids! I hate them! Thirty-four... Thirty-five...

A set of car lights to the left. I dived to the floor and shuddered there naked on the floor of the back of the car. I just lay there and counted the rest out. Ninety-nine... One hundred. I peeked up. No signs of activity. I leaned the car seat forward. I looked left and right and back and front. Thankfully, no one around. I flicked off the overhead light and opened the door and ran like hell around the neighbor's house to get to my own back yard.

I listened intently for any sounds. I snuck up to the edge of outside of the row of townhouses and peeked around the corner. Of course my ass was showing back at the road, but I dared to hope nobody would pull in at that time. The coast was clear. I saw a boot lying in the middle of the back yard. I made a run for it.

It was dark, fortunately. Only a few illuminated windows in the back of the row of houses. Thank god none of my neighbors were having a deck party tonight. I grabbed the boot and held it up against me for some kind of cover. FLASH!

I nearly screamed when my back yard was flooded with light from the overheads and the back door was lit up by the door light. I was standing bare ass naked holding a boot in the brightly lit back yard of my house. God! Should anyone look out back, I am not only visible, but on spotlight!

I began running around the back yard. I found a sock tucked in the stair. I decided to just put the sock and boot on the step and find something that offered more cover. They hadn't had too long to hide everything. It shouldn't be this hard. There, hanging from the back door light, was my shirt. I ran and grabbed it. *RIP* Shit! I tugged too hard. Oh well, its some kind of cover. I quickly pull the now shoulderless garment around my back, tuck my arms into the arm holes and button the lone remaining button to hide my breasts... mostly... from view.

I'm still naked from the waist down... I search frantically. There! Up on a tree branch are my panties. I run and jump for them. They are so high. I jump again, just touching them but not getting a grip on them. I run back to the stairs, sitting my bare ass on the cold step, I tug on the sock, then the boot. I run back and leap as hard as I can off the foot with the boot on it and get a grip of the panty. It comes down and I tug them on. Sure my ass is still hanging out, but at least my pussy is covered.

I am feeling good now. I only have three items to find. There! A dull shine in the woods. Fuck! They threw the other boot back in the woods! How far back did they go with my skirt and other sock? I scramble through the woods to get the boot and tug it without the sock onto my other foot. Two more items to find. Damn, where could they be?

I looked out, up, down. I ran back towards the house, then back towards the woods. My skirt! It was way way up in a tree! They must have thrown it up there. It was lying over a branch about twelve feet up. I'd have to climb. Fine! I can do this. I grabbed the tree and started climbing. Ouch that hurts; bark on bare thighs is not a good thing. My excitement at being done outweighed any pain I felt. I climbed higher. Shit, I think I am bleeding! I wrapped my legs around the tree and struggled higher still.

Damnit that feels good on my near naked pussy. NO! What am I thinking? I climb higher; the friction is so damned good. I could just get off real fast on this tree. NO! Damn Carrie, get your head together! I reach out for it. Almost there, just a few more inches. I climb higher. I grab the skirt and pull it down. *RIP*

Damn! It was hooked on a twig. Well, I can change inside, I hope. I start shimmying down the tree. Oh my God that feels good... NO! Stop it Carrie! I yell at myself. I get to the bottom of the tree and inspect my thighs. Damn they are scratched up bad. I pull on the skirt, too fast, *RIP* The hip is a few millimeters of fabric. I button them very carefully and run for the back door. It's locked! I bang and hear laughter inside.

"Coming!" I hear Rachel's voice from upstairs. I look in through the back door and see her declining the stairs. Damn! They have been in my room. She opens the door and I jump inside. I am panting and my thighs are filthy from the tree. They are bleeding a little too.

"She is fully dressed Darla!" Rachel yells up the stairs. "You look like you could use some cleaning up." She says to me.

"Yeah" I mumbled. "The skirt was up there pretty high."

"She never thought you'd get it." Rachel laughed.

Jill, Darla, Sue and Jackie came down stairs together. "Nice room." Darla commented. Jackie snickered and Jill slapped her in the back of the head. She stopped at once.

"Sit down and have a drink Carrie." Jill invited as they all moved toward the table. "You deserve it."

I moved, elated to be inside, towards the table. We all sat down and they offered me a wine cooler, which I accepted and gulped thirstily. It tasted like fruit juice, maybe a little different. I guess it was the alcohol in it. Wow! I was drinking alcohol! A few more gulps and I sat the remaining half of the bottle down on the table.

"Wow, you were thirsty huh?" Jackie smiled at me. I noticed the Southern Comfort was open and the four of them were drinking it in small glasses from my cupboards.

"Congratulations I guess," Darla resentfully offered to Jill's prodding.

I smiled in spite of everything.

Jill looked at my thighs then. "Oh Carrie. We have to clean that up, you could get an infection."

"It's okay." I muttered. "Just some scratches." I got up and headed over to the paper towel holder and extracted one, then went to put it under cold water.

Jill approached me. "Here, let me help." She grabbed my hips and turned me around to face her. I had to look up at her, but her eyes were on mine at once and I struggled to tear away from her magical hold. I couldn't. She half lifted, half helped me up on to the countertop and took the towel from my hand. She dabbed it so gently on my thighs. I just watched her, mesmerized, unable to stop her.

She parted my legs wide with her left hand while dabbing gently with her right. Up my thighs, down my thighs, up my thighs. Oh God this was getting out of hand. After dabbing at all the dark marks left by the tree bark, she gently caressed my cheek and looked me in the eyes. "Be right back". She walked over and started rummaging through the cabinets. Finally she returned with a brown bottle that made me wince.

Noticing my reaction, Jill smiled at me. "It will just sting a little."

The other four girls were only a few feet away, but Jill made me feel like she was the only one there with me at that time. I bit my lip in anticipation of the pain as I watched her pouring peroxide onto a paper towel and then directly onto the open scrapes on my legs. It definitely burned. I tried not to make a sound, but groaned just the same.

She was tender though, and cleaned my scrapes well before helping me down off the counter and handing me my wine cooler. I drank greedily, the numbness it offered quickly taking away the sting.

"Let's play cards!" Jackie offered when Jill and I returned.

"Maybe another time." Darla smiled. "We only have about three hours after all." She laughed, as did the other girls. I felt stupid because I didn't get the joke at all. "Okay, let's see it all." Darla looked at me.

I had no idea what she was talking about. My face must have told her so.

"The clothes, ditz. Let me see them all."

I rolled my eyes. Like she couldn't tell! So I stood up and flashed my panties from under my skirt.

Darla laughed. "Fine, you have your panties. Let's see the socks."

I started pulling off my boot and it dawned on me. I only had one sock! Damn! In my celebration of my skirt I forgot to go back to find the remaining sock. It must have shown in my face. I pulled off the boot with the sock and showed her my socked foot, lifting it up in the air. Then I lowered my chin and looked at the table. "I don't have the other sock." I mumbled.

"YES!" Darla yelled. Jill actually looked sad for me. Jackie and Rachel laughed. Sue giggled.

"Let's go to your room!" Darla nearly jumped up out of her chair. I fell into line behind her a bit dejected. How could I forget the sock?

As I walked in behind Darla, Jill right behind me and the others behind her, I instantly noticed that they had been in here while I was looking for my clothes. My closet was rummaged through. The doors of my dresser were half open. If anything it was messier than ever. I looked insulted but no one took any notice of me.

"Sit!" Darla pointed at the messed up bed and I sat down. "Sue, every pair of scissors you can find, now!" Sue scrambled off as soon as Jill nodded at her. She actually ran.

"You see pumpkin, I have been up here for awhile, with the others, and we decided that your entire wardrobe needs a makeover. Now, I only get one thing, so I am taking your hamper. Of course, I am going to fill it with whatever I choose before I leave.

I noticed her look at Jill. It was odd. This was her game, I was hers, but somehow, Jill still held a control over it. It was like she was the referee or something. Apparently she got the look, or lack of look that she wanted and she smiled.

"We will start here." Darla pulled my panty drawer clear out of the dresser and turned it over into the hamper. "You will not wear panties for the next two months. Maybe never again." She laughed.

My mouth just dropped. What the hell? She was taking this much over one lousy sock? I was not in control and I realized that. There would be no fair play call this time.

She reached next for my bra drawer and likewise emptied it into the hamper, smiling at me, enjoying the further look of horror on my face. "No panties or bras. You'll probably thank me later." She laughed. Jackie and Rachel were rummaging around in my closet, throwing their own laughter in now and then. Jill just leaned against the wall. She watched, somewhat interested, and then flipping some earrings out of a ceramic knick knack, she withdrew a cigarette and lit it, using my knick knack shell as an ashtray.

She kept right on rummaging through drawers. She tossed most of it on a pile on the bed and likewise, Jackie and Rachel brought piles of my clothes from the closet and tossed them on the bed. I couldn't believe that all my underwear were gone. I just drank my wine cooler and watched in a continuing state of disbelief. Jill left for a minute and came back exchanging my empty bottle for a full one. Sue returned with four pair of scissors and Darla handed one to Rachel, one to Jackie and offered one to Jill, who declined and sat next to me on the bed. Darla shrugged and gave the last pair to Sue, who smiled eagerly at the inclusion.

Darla grabbed Sue's chin a moment and looked into her eyes. "Slutty, not illegal." She laughed and kissed Sue on the nose as Sue smiled.

The next two hours, I trembled and shook in Jill's arms, sipping on my wine cooler as my entire wardrobe was being destroyed. Holes and rips were cut into all my jeans in provocative places. Skirts were reduced to nothing beyond mid-thigh. Shirts were altered to show more cleavage. Anything they felt was hopeless went into the hamper. All the scraps went into the hamper. At length, the hamper was heaped above the rim with pieces of my wardrobe. They were fast, thorough, and efficient. They rehung all my clothes or replaced them into the drawers from which they came. Around 1:00 am, Jill told Darla the time.

I was nursing my fourth wine cooler and was admittedly wasted. I had never really drunk anything beyond a sip or two of wine before and this was definitely going to my head. Jill just talked softly to me the whole time and engaged me in conversation about school, about my mom, about what I like to do. It was a welcome distraction as the other four girls ripped my clothes apart, laughing and talking amongst themselves as if I were not even there.

Darla tossed a pair of my pajamas at me and as I turned around, my room was cleaner than it had been in months.

"Rule time Carrie. This is important shit, don't daze off because if you break my rules for the next two months I can add more time. Ask Jill if you don't think that is true."

The way she said Jill, kind of resentfully, made me look at Jill. She scowled at Darla, but did not reject her statement. I looked at Darla, who momentarily looked resentful she had used that tone towards Jill, but quickly wiped it from her visage and turned to me.

"No panties or bras, I think that is established. When you are on your period, you can wear a pair of shorts to keep your string in or whatever. Otherwise, I do not want to see you in anything but a skirt. That means at school, after school, wherever. I left you some jeans because it will get cold in the winter. When it is cold, you will carry a skirt with you wherever you are going and once inside, you will change into it."

"You don't have a cell phone do you?" She looked at me, actually waiting for an answer.

"No." I mumbled. Two months without underwear... I had to shrug that thought off and listen to these damned rules.

"Here." She tossed a cell phone at me. "You keep it on vibe at school, or all the time if you want, but if I call you best answer. You are not to use it to call out. Get me? You run up my bill I will collect and we know you don't have any money right?

I nodded.

"You are my entertainment for the next two months; you have nothing else of value I want, so the sooner you get that through your cute little head the better. Now, more rules. Every day when you come home from school, and you are to come straight home from school, none of these little side trips, or whatever you teens do these days; you will come right to your room and take off your clothes. You will stay naked in your room until either I call you and tell you to do otherwise or until your mommy calls you down for dinner. Lock or don't lock the door, I don't care; it's your body if you want someone to see it. You will do your little homework up here, naked every day.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers