Darla's Games Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers

"After dinner, if I haven't called you, which will be a rarity over the next two months, you can have the rest of the night to do as you wish. But any time spent in your room is to be naked time. You can put on pajamas to leave your room, but you will sleep naked.

"Weekends are mine, you figure out how to get away from mommy, but I'll pick you up Saturdays and Sundays. Should you ever be relieved of a weekend with me, and don't think that is ever going to happen because it won't, but if something happens that I can't take you one weekend day, then go have fun with your friends... skirts and no panties.

"One more thing. The bush has got to go. Shave it, wax it, whatever, but get rid of all your little pussy hair. I will check tomorrow, it better be bald as the day you were born.

"Well, that is it for now. We have about 45 minutes before mommy gets home. I know! Let's play a game!"

I cast my eyes to the floor. Please, not another stupid game. I hate her.

"I'll make this one easy. You won't even have to be outside naked!" Darla nearly squealed. "I'll even offer you a chance to get some time back. All you have to do is hold out longer than Sue." She smiled at me as if I should thank her or something. I just looked at her having no clue what she was talking about, I guess it eventually showed or clicked for her.

"Umm. I keep forgetting how young you are." She laughed. "Okay, here it is, spelled out, you and Sue will lie on your bed and play with yourselves. The first one to cum is the loser. If you win, I take a week off, if she wins, you owe me another week."

I looked at her mortified. No freaking way I was going to masturbate in front of her, let alone the other three and with Sue doing the same thing right next to me. "No." I found my voice this time.

Jill smiled at me. Darla looked pissed. "What do you mean no?"

I mustered up some courage from deep inside my drunken state and stood up. "No fucking way I am masturbating in front of you. And no fucking way I am betting a week that she will cum first. No!"

Darla actually laughed. "Well, there are ways to force you to play. But, I think we would all prefer you do it the way I said. You will cum tonight, if not by your own hand, by mine, or by Rachel's or by Jackie's, or maybe even Jill's" She grinned as she emphasized Jill's name.

Jill rolled her eyes at Darla. "Look at me Carrie."

I did and saw those piercing black eyes and was instantly captured. I felt my resolve torn away so fast; the tears began to well in my eyes. Jill moved and sat next to me on the bed and took one of my hands in hers. Her eyes never left mine.

She spoke to me almost in a whisper. "Carrie, she can't make you bet your time if you don't want to. But she will hold you down and have you masturbated by someone else if you don't do it yourself." She leaned into my ear, her eyes finally leaving my own. She whispered so softly, I knew the next words were only meant for me. "If you bet, you will win, I promise." She softly kissed my cheek and moved her head back to regain that eye contact and a smile flashed across her face.

Somehow, it seemed surreal. It was going to happen. These girls were going to see my pussy. Not that they hadn't already, but they were going to see me masturbated. Would it be better or worse by my own hand? I didn't know. I would win? She guaranteed it. That would be one less week of Darla's stupid games. Somehow I trusted Jill. She whispered it, a certainty, not a guess.

I pictured myself naked and rubbing my pussy in front of them. It was such a hideous thing to imagine. My most private activity, something that I denied I even did, performed for a warped game. But what was the alternative? Being held down and finger fucked against my will by someone else. Unbearable. I sobbed quietly for a moment.

Darla said "Tick tick tick. Wouldn't want us to still be at it when mommy gets home would you?"

I looked up through tear filled eyes. "I'll take the bet." It sounded like someone else's voice. It was so gravelly and worn down. I felt devastated as I fell back onto the bed.

"Goody!" Darla shrieked. She walked over to have a conspiring word with Jill. They looked at me and at Sue and seemed to be arguing. Finally, they broke off. Jill smiled at me and Darla frowned at me hard. She looked so angry. She grabbed Sue by the arm and leaned in to whisper into her ear, conspiratorially as Jill had whispered into mine.

Sue nodded and I saw a tear in her eye as well as Darla whispered on. She began stripping then and pulled off first her halter top, then her "skirt" and I was surprised that she wore no panties under that brief thing. Her body was beautiful, her nipples pointed out so hard I thought it was impossibility. I could actually smell her arousal from several feet away as she approached the bed, then lay down next to me.

They all stood there looking at me. "What?" I finally muttered.

"Take off your fucking clothes dumbass." Darla instructed me with malice in her voice.

"Fine!" I yelled back at her and unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall off my arms. Then I unbuttoned my skirt and slid it and my panties off onto the floor. I lay back next to Sue and looked over at her. She was crying a little. I wondered what bet she lost that she had to do this stupid game.

"Start." Darla commanded. The four of them sat back, watching in anticipation. Rachel and Jackie were whispering like naughty girls in the back of the classroom. Darla stared at me like she was ready to whip my ass if I didn't get to it soon. Jill just smiled at me, a bit excited, her eyes feasting on my naked body. I didn't think it was much compared to Sue, but I sighed and trailed my right hand down across my left breast, then down my stomach. The touches were like electricity running through my body. I was actually naked in front of five women who were, for the most part, complete strangers.

I sighed and closed my eyes. The best way to do this would be to block them out. I slid my hand down lower, over my pubic hair. I twirled it in my finger. It would all be gone tomorrow. I let another tear slide. As silly as it was, I was crying now that I had to shave my pubes tomorrow. I would miss them I guess.

From beside me I heard Sue, wet sounds squelching from where her pussy must be. God, how embarrassing. I hope I don't make that much noise. I gently touched my clit and my entire body shook from it. I heard Jill and Darla make a gasping sound. I heard Jackie and Rachel giggling and whispering. I heard Sue moan. It was too much. Better not cum. I started repeating it. I began gently massaging my pussy. Tracing my fingers up and around the outer lips, enticing them to open for me as they always did.

I felt them moving inward, almost of their own accord. My eyes closed tight. I'm alone in here; I tried to convince myself, all alone. I slid a finger inside my lips and traced it softly up my slit. The bed started bouncing a bit next to me.

I began slipping a finger inside and started to finger fuck myself. Slowly at first, just sliding in and out, feeling the moisture paving the way for what I knew I would be doing soon. All the while, Sue is banging away at her pussy like there is a race to orgasm, not to prolong it.

"Mmmmm" I moaned as I slid my finger inside faster. I started circling my clit with my thumb and moving a second finger over to join the first. Oh, that's tight; it feels so good to stretch my pussy with two fingers. I start sliding them in and out faster in unison. Within a minute or two I am hammering away at my wet pussy. I am being fucked by Rick in my mind. The date went perfectly, not like this debacle.

Harder and faster I ram the fingers in and out. My clit is sending so much pleasure through my body. The bed is moving, but I don't care. They are watching, but they aren't here. It's just me. I am raising my hips to meet the onslaught of my fingers. If Sue was here, that was her moaning next to me. But she isn't here. It's just me and my perfect, perfect fuck with...

"Cum!"

I heard Jill's voice somewhere. Was that for me? Whatever. I'm close. I ignore it and go back. Wild bucking on the bed beside me and a deep loud moan. Shit. She is fucking up my concentration. I open my eyes and there is Jill's face looking down at me.

"You can stop now if you want." She whispers. "You won."

I ... do I want to stop? I look into her eyes and they hold me there and my fingers are still stabbing at my pussy. My chest is raising and falling hard. I ... stop?

Jill is leaning closer now; I can smell her perfume on her neck. Her face is so close, her lips, they are scant millimeters away from my own. "Please, kiss me" I whisper and the voice isn't my own, but some throaty voice, some voice I have never made before. And her eyes close and mine close and then the scant distance becomes non existent and her lips are pressing to mine and we are kissing.

My body shakes, I cum, moaning against her kiss. My fingers thud away through the orgasm and eventually slow as my crescendo breaks and it fades away. I come down softly from the orgasmic rush and she is still kissing me. No tongues trading spit. No greedy invasion of my mouth, just the softest, most gentle, sexiest kiss I have ever had in my life.

"Wow!" I hear Jackie's voice and my eyes fly open. Jill pulls away and gives me one last peck before raising her head away. I look up. Oh God, I'm naked and my sex is all red and puffy and everyone is just looking at me.

"Two months minus one week. Congratulations." Darla says. Though I don't think she means it as she grabs Sue off the bed and starts dragging her towards the door. "See you tomorrow around 10 in the morning slut." She calls back to me as they file out the door behind her.

Jill pauses at the door and smiles at me. "You did really well Carrie. Don't be too anxious. As you can probably tell, Darla answers to me to a degree. She won't ever really hurt you. That doesn't mean she won't hurt you and that you shouldn't listen to everything she tells you to do. I can't help that. A bet is a bet. But I'll keep it safe for the most part and fair."

"Now, if I were you, I'd get some sleep. You have a busy day tomorrow." And she blew me a kiss and closed the door.

I couldn't argue and just collapsed, spread out naked on my bed, drifting into sleep. I dreamt about that kiss. That perfect kiss.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,335 Followers