All Comments on 'Date Night with Mom: Jim's Date'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enchanting story

The story would have caused my imagination to run wild as to who his lover was if it was not provided within the title... I have enjoyed reading it... And do hope that you will keep this story line for a second part...

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
A very charming story indeed!

And I delighted in following its beguiling curve right up to the very end when Jim and his mother came to an "new"... agreement. I think I kind of know what the old "agreement" was; though it seems to be something more inferred rather than directly stated. Howver, in my opinion (which isn't always worth anything, then sometimes it is) the story seems to have a built in frame work for another chapter or so. What do you say dear author? Will we, the appreciative readers get to read about the "marriage" of Jim & Margaret or will it be left as just an intimated promise? It is a well done story so I don't mind staying tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That's 3 of us so far unanimous

We all want more.

Great story and so hot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A great story with a lot of love and sex

I would love to read about their life after their weekend.

Do they really move away and have a good loving sexual relationship as man and wife?

That's what I would like to know.

Glad to see more of your work, it has been a while since your last post.

Always good to read your work, thanks

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Digdaddyrich

The big question to which everyone on lit seeks an answer is: will this wordily opionated person (OK, he has to be a man), ever dare to write a story to entertain us?

Please tell us DDR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Give Us A Sequel To This tale

You get the idea, i love it. Make a more rough and lusty sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Strange, that one author ridicules another

Don't we have enough opinionated readers that do a good job of this? Well written erotic story author. Thanks for the entertainment. ML

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful story filled with sex, love, and kisses!

Thank you, L.A. for giving me a serious thrill with your story. I loved how the mother and son kissed as lovers throughout, and how they planned to live together as husband and wife. Am I the only one who thinks that deep, French kisses between mom and son are almost more erotic than fucking? Please write more. Tell us about their wedding and honeymoon and anniversaries (and children?).

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Kind of rushed, but I liked it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I agree with Rich. Great story L.A. Give us more!

I, too, would like to see this particular story continued. DDR has just about expressed my exact sentiments. Thanks for another fine effort. Definitely Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another winner from the great L.A.!

Mr. Wicker is an acknowledged master of hot stories of motherfucking, but he outdoes himself here. Like all boys, young Jim has a strong attraction to his mother's cunt. His big fat prick gets harder than ever when he thinks about that wonderful hole between his mother's legs. Lucky for him, his mom's just as attracted to what her boy's got swinging between his legs--his outsized dick and big loaded balls. Jim gives his mommy the best fuck of her life, unloading his balls up his own birth canal and flooding his mother's twat with big doses of his creamy semen. It's just beautiful how son and mother plan to become husband and wife. As his mother's young husband of course Jim has unlimited access to his mother's cunt--whenever he feels like it, he just pushes him mom against the wall, bends her over the kitchen counter, climbs on top of her in her bed, wherever! and shoves his big stiff prick up his mother's twat, grunts, says, "oh, fuck!" and empties his big balls, with their potent sperm, up inside his mommy's belly. Real soon Jim'll be giving his mother his cute little baby 'cause that's what husbands do to their wife. Cute little incest babies all over the place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Motherfucker

Heh. You've gotta be a sick motherfucker to fantasize about your Mom. Just sayin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the anon who wrote the last comment

You've got to be really confused, pal. Didn't you notice the title through your bleary eyes, didn't notice that this great story is in the incest section? Go find a hooker and try to get it up, and leave innocent folks to their harmless pastimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah. leave the nonces alone.

You heard it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Good story but I would have found it sexier if he had called her mom from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Very good, i like love storys, they are the best, get mom pregnant, it will be the great!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a2 months ago

Love has no boundaries nor limits. O nly humans have artificially and limiting boundaries. How many years of life was wasted because two individuas, in an unconditional love, denied their feelings to conform to conventional norms. 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous