Date Night with Mom: Jim's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*.

Margret's back against Jim, his stiff cock was rubbing on her ass and her hands reached back to grab his head. "Oh god, baby...I'm on fire!" she whimpered, turn to face him and Jim kissed her deep.

"Let me make love to you, please! I need you and you...need me!" he moaned as they kissed and his hands were caressing every single inch of her lonely body.

She heard him and wanted to melt. "But we had an agreement...remember?" Margret whispered as he kissed and started sucking the right side of her neck, sending waves of excitement and need to her pussy.

"Fuck it! I need you and I'm not stopping tonight!" Jim said with a deep voice, walked her to his bed and looked into her eyes. "Please!" he begged Margret and kissed her again.

"What if someone found out?" she asked as he continued to kiss and suck on her neck. "What then?" she asked, but Jim was busy seducing her and he didn't hear a word she said.

He kissed, sucked and teased her neck, knowing it was one of Margret's weak spots and he could feel her body going limp. "Nobody will ever know," he whispered in her ear and gently eased her on the side of the bed, pushed her back and Jim moved over her. "I love you so much," he smiled, kissed her and reached to pull down her wet panties.

"I love you too!" she said as Jim eased her down and pulled down her only defense. "Be gentle, it's been a long time since I've been loved and I've never, ever...had a man um...your size," she whispered and felt the head of his swollen cock. He gently rubbed it into her wetness, until he found her tiny hole and he kissed her.

"I've waited so long for this night and I'll never forget it." Jim said as they kissed and he eased forward. Her insides grabbed him and they squeezed. "Oh god...yes!" he moaned loud, pushed more and her wet, loving pussy held him tight and they kissed.

Margret felt him; she grabbed his neck and enjoyed the feel of a man inside her body again. "Yes, oh god...yes, Jim, Jim!" she squealed as his big, thick and hard cock slipped deep into her body, stretching her like never before and it was nice. "Oh god, yes! Oh yes!" Margret whimpered as he pushed deeper, until their hips met and he was completely inside her.

He looked down and into her eyes. They were sparkling and tears were running from them. "Why are you crying?" he asked, kissing away her tears and Jim held her, flexing his cock in her wet pussy.

She felt Jim filling her body and when he flexed, she wanted to scream. "I'm just happy." Margret whispered as she enjoyed him and his very big cock.

"That we finally did this?" he asked kissing Margret and enjoying her body around his cock

"Yes and that you love me as much as you do. A woman needs love and I was stupid for not doing this long ago, but um..." she said, but Jim cut her off and he kissed her.

"I know and it is a little strange, but so exciting and I couldn't be any happier!" he said kissing her and Jim eased his hips back. "I'm never letting you go!" he smiled, pushed back in and enjoyed her moans.

"Oh baby, yes, yes!" Margret whimpered as he started moving in and out of her stretched pussy. Her breasts sloshed around, her juices flooded from her pussy and that wonderful sound of sex, filled the room. "Yeah, yeah! Fuck me, oh god, fuck me, baby!" she cried out, as Jim's cock used her as if she was nothing but a common whore off the street and Margret loved it all.

He held her hips, looked down and Jim still could not believe this was happening. "I'm in you, I'm in you!" Jim moaned as he moved back and forth, driving his cock in her hard and Margret wanted more.

"Yes you are and I'm so happy!" she moaned as he used her wet pussy hard and he held her hips. "Fuck me...fuck me, baby!" she whispered into his ear, each time his hips met hers and Margret wrapped her long, sexy legs around Jim's slender, but very powerful hips, driving him deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Jim pushed into Margret, grinding against her pussy and his eyes locked on hers. He stopped, grabbed her shoulders and smiled. "I'm moving back home with you and you're going to be my wife," he said, but saw her frown and Jim knew. She was scared of what people would say about them living together. "You're scared, aren't you?" he asked and leaned to kiss her on the lips.

She chewed her lips and yes, Margret was very scared, because she told one of her friends of her odd fantasy and she would tell everyone. "Yes," she whispered, returning his soft, tender kisses and for the first time, Margret thought of him cuming inside her pussy and it excited her. "I told one of my friends...and she has a big mouth," she moaned, as Jim slowly moved his hips back and then, drove back into her pussy and their flesh slapped together.

Jim started moving faster, driving into her with more force and he held Margret's upper body to his. "We could sell the house and move away," he whispered, kissed her and held her tighter, driving his cock into her deeper and harder.

He held Margret and Jim was screwing her senseless. "Yes, we could....move and...nobody," she moaned as he pushed deep and lifted her hips. "Go, go, go!" she cried as Jim lifted her feet to his shoulders and started hammering her pussy.

He was plain out fucking her to death and Jim was about to explode in her tight, tight pussy and he wasn't pulling out. "We can move and...nobody would ever know." Jim whispered as he pushed into her pussy, enjoying her insides hugging him and Jim felt the tight opening of Margret's womb. "Nobody would ever know," he whispered again, his cock jerked and Jim was close.

Margret could sense and feel that her man was ready, but the poor thing wanted something more and she smiled. Margret held his face to her breasts and she knew the magic words. "Is my baby ready...hum? Does my Jimmy want to do something nasty in his mommy...hum? Tell mommy, baby! What nasty, nasty thing does my little Jimmy want to do in mommy? Tell me, Jimmy! Jimmy, tell mom...tell mom and um...you can cum in...your Mommy's pussy!" she cried out, thrusting her hips up to great her son's large, thick cock as he fucked her hard and deep.

"Oh mom, yes mom! I want to cum in you! I need to cum in you mom!" he cried, holding her legs and he kept driving into her. "I love you, I love you!" Jim cried as they kissed, he kept humping his mom hard, fast and deep. "Oh mom, I'm...I'm...oh fuck!" Jim moaned, rammed into her and his cock released. Thick cum shot from his long shaft and deep into mom's wanting pussy. She jerked under him, enjoying his gift and he kept shooting his hot seeds into her pussy.

His cum hit the back of her pussy and it was all Margret could take. Her pussy locked on him, but there was no was her pussy could ever hold a man like Jim and he kept using, filling and fucking her senseless. "Oh yes, oh Jimmy! Yes, oh my god, fuck mommy! Go, baby and fuck mommy, go!" she cried as he kept going and he kissed her, but she needed some help.

Jim smiled, kissed her and he started talking. "Oh mom, I'm in you...I'm in you, mom!" he moaned, kissing her and running his fingers through her hair. "I'm making love to my beautiful, sexy and gorgeous mom! I'm loving my...mom!" Jim moaned, he thrust deep and mom came.

She was helpless as Jim loved her and he used her pussy. "Oh baby, oh baby! Yeah, yeah, oh god...yes....yes!" she squealed, clawing Jim's back, his muscular ass and juice shot from her. Margret felt her juice squirt and she smiled. "Yeah, come on! Do mommy, love mommy!" she moaned, holding him and Margret knew her life was never going to be the same again.

A little while later, they were lying on their side, facing each other and kissing. "I'm so glad you finally gave in and let this happen, mom." Jim said as he ran a finger over her lips. "Are you sorry?" he asked and quickly got his reply. Mom slapped him on the side of his head. "Hey!" he laughed and felt his cock jump.

She didn't even think, Margret just slapped him and she laughed. "No I'm not sorry! I'm very glad and will you love me anytime I want?" she asked and rolled on top of her son. "Mommy needs you, baby! Will you let mommy use this big...beautiful...cock again? Hum, can mommy fuck you?" she moaned, slid his stiffening cock up her used pussy and Margret sat completely down on her son. "Oh fuck...fuck...oh fuck!" Margret cried as he grew inside her pussy, filling and stretching it wide.

"You're a horny bitch!" he growled, slapped her ass and Jim thrust up into his mom's hot pussy. He held mom and watched her hips grinding into him. "You horny...bitch...mom! You're fuckin' your son! You are fucking your...son, mom! You are fuckin' your...son!" he rammed up and mom let out a giggle.

"Oh god, oh Jimmy, Jimmy!" she giggled, her pussy locked on him and Margret came. She held him, shaking and her body quivered. "I'm sorry that I waited this long and I'll make it up to you. I promise," she whispered and moved up and down his thick, pulsing shaft.

He held her quivering body, keeping his cock deep in her and Jim wasn't pulling it out. "I know you will, but just being with you is all I want or need." Jim replied as he leaned to kiss mom's lips. "I love you," he whispered and hugged her close.

*.

Margret woke the next morning and felt a thick piece of meat against her ass. She lifted her leg, fingered her pussy to get it wet and she pushed Jim's cock-head up her pussy. "Oh fuck it's so god damn big and fat!" she whimpered and thought of last night's wild fuck session and why her pussy was so damn sore today. His head stretched her, but the pain quickly left, leaving with a hot rush of need and want. "Shit, shit! Oh god, I could fuck you day and...fucking...night!" she moaned pushing back, shoving her son's cock deep into her body.

He had an odd feeling on his cock and Jim's eyes opened to a wonderful sight. His mom's ass was against him and his cock was deep in her. Jim grabbed her hips, pushed forwards and he was completely impaled in her. "Oh mom, oh mom!" he grunted, holding her tight and keeping his cock in her. "I could fuck you just as much, so...this is going to be a wonderful relationship," he said as he kissed the back of mom's neck and kept pushing into her.

"Mmmm, I'm selling the house as soon as possible. Is that alright with you?" Margret asked and saw a puzzled look on his face. "What?" she asked, kissing him and flexed her muscles.

"Why did you ask me?"

"You are my lover and my new husband...remember?" she smiled, turned over and she climbed on top of him, eased his cock in her and Margret moaned.

"Yes I remember, but it was kinda odd."

"Get used to it my love, because you and I are getting married and finding a new place to live."

Jim hugged mom and lightly kissed her. "I can't wait!"

The end.

PLEASE VOTE!

12