All Comments on 'Dating My Brother'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I would have loved a continuation into their lives, when she noticed that she was pregnant, everyones emotions, or possibly even a threesome! But...I loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

great buildup and loved the end, would love to read about the brother moving in the house again and expanding the family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total Rubbish

Bin it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i realy loved the story

i really enjoyed the story because all the husband wanted was to be a father.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A sweet and loving story

Perhaps Ben was the one who had the correct plans for having his family, and just didn't expand on his plan to his wife and brother in law.

A very good storyline and read.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sis & bro

My wiife told me that her brother had been trying to get in her pants for years but she had always refused. I told her she should apologize and offer to make it up to him.

She apologized, sucked his cock and later fucked him hard. After, she told him that from then on she was his to use as he pleased. He and occasionally some of his friends, have taken full advantage of that offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DNA

In my nursing class they taught us about blood groups, and how they're passed on from father and mother to their descendants. For homework we had to get our parent's blood groups.

We were surprised how many of us were clearly not related to the men we had thought of as our fathers!

If you're a cheating mom, don't send your daughter to nursing school!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
INCESTRELATION

Awesome story!!10 on 10!I had to jerk my cock and cummed thinking of my sister Linda with whom I have a sex relation since nearly 15 years ago!!We are both married each on his side,with children,but our relation is sso beautiful,so unique and so hot that we HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE to stop it.The big stress during these years was our fear to be caught by a member of the family!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Rich may have it figured out!

Good tale; five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

I hope the brother moves into the house and takes his rightful place sleeping with his sister in the master bedroom while hubby takes care of the love children

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

This is amazing in that it almost completely describes the relationship between my wife and I!!!

I just love when she goes to visit her brother, and she comes home to me all sopping wet and exhausted. She's always too tired to fuck, but she loves when I eat her out as quickly as the door closes behind her. They're a very close family! Sometimes when we have a party, I can see them sitting together in a corner subtly touching one another. No one else can tell, they hide it really well, but they don't always disengage quite fully whenever I approach them. But we never, ever talk about their relationship. And rightly so.

Just last weekend, my wife decided to have her brother over for dinner. And sat close to him during the meal. Afterwards, while watching some mindless crap on the television, I could see movement under the blanket they covered themselves with, on the sofa they were sharing. I could just make out the rhythmic movement of her fist in his lap from my vantage point on the single seater I was relegated to. They were focused intently in the screen, but she was cooing gently in his ear. They didn't look towards me at all.

After the show, she dragged her brother to our bedroom "to show him something" while I remained in the lounge room sporting the biggest hard on I've ever had. They were only gone for forty five minutes or so before they returned, dishevelled and funky, to say goodnight. He went home with a smile on his face. In our bedroom, the air was think and musky, the sheets in a mess, with a couple of wet spots clearly visible on the mattress. My wife insisted I immediately eat her out to two orgasms, before she'd allow me to enter her. It was wild and we loved it.

Tonight, we're going over to his house for pizza. She hinted that we were going to have an awesome night tonight, while getting dressed in the tiny micro skirt she usually wears when she's feeling particularly adventurous. She made a show for the first time ever of not wearing any panties. Bending over displayed the delightful job the wax job did on her soft, moist mound. Her top was a thin, tiny little tank top that couldn't hide the fact that her magnificent heavy bust was unencumbered underneath. She was being particularly affectionate this afternoon, mentioning several times how much she loved me, almost as much as her brother. How she couldn't live without the two of us in her life. Can't wait. This is going to be a great night!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It

That was a great story. The only thing I would point out for future stories is contractions. When speaking people use a lot of contractions "you're" versus "you are". The lack of them made the speaking parts rather stilted, but loved everything else about the story.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story

I am confused. Usually with a cheating wife story, everyone gets upset calling her a slut and calling the husband a wimpy cuckold. This sister sleeps with her brother, and everyone is like good story!! I thought it was a good story also, but its funny when how different people perceive the story being told.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Great story

Brothers cock is thicker and longer than husbands and he shoots a very heavy load of hot thick knock up seed deep in the hot-wife's hungry pussy. Soon she will be knocked up and cuckold will know her brothers seed did the trick. Her brother fills her with his hot load two or three times every time they meet. So her cuckold is sucking and licking a lot of his thick seed into his belly. This is so HOT.

CabinguyCabinguyover 10 years ago
Great

Very well done and well written. I was having trouble believing the husbands response up until the end. Not sure I would 100% buy that reaction but it made more sense than "he thought it was hot".

I enjoyed how the wife was a least a bit hesitant and how they progressed in stages. It always makes taboo stories more real for me when the characters act like they are really breaking a taboo. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Us too

My sister gave me oral a few years back.We were both married and it happened as we grieved the sudden loss of a parent. Alone late at night our intimate feelings came rushing out. I have to admit, the oral was VERY good and Becky swallowed every drop of my baby seed. Sadly, it was never discussed, but I masturbate that night often! and recall

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

You got the job done its a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you.

Great read and thanks for sharing. Cheers!

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
Very hot

My sister always looked hot to me. Too bad I never had the chance to tap her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

What a great tale of brother/sister love. Once a week for 9 months this sister has been returning to her brother and letting him ravage her pregnant body 2 or three times a night? I would love to her more about that. I agree with an earlier commenter brother should move into the house and into the master bedroom. Hubby could watch and jerk his cock while brother works on the next love child begging the brother to knock up his unfaithful wife and make another incest baby. I think 4 or 5 children should serve this family well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brill

What a bedautifuly teasing and erotic story, I really enjoyed it, just wish there had been more teasing and flirting,

Kim x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please.

Have them doing a threesome and developing it from there into the future.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
cute story

i liked the ending. a chapter 2 would have been fun. sex scenes ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Add another chapter!

I realize it's been 6+ years but I truly believe another chapter would be excellent! Have another baby by her brother...then maybe have him move in and fuck her regularly in her bed and cuck her husband!

Vedaire69Vedaire69over 3 years ago

nah the cuck thing doesnt fly on this story this a more of an encouraged romanctic cheating story so that wouldnt fit the scheme however a nice romanctic continuance of said cheating would be rather nice

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Dating My brother:" - Thirty-five Year Old 15-Year Married Sister, Tricia and Twenty-seven Year Old Divorced Brother, Steven.

This story just happens to be an idyllic, perfect sibling incest love story. Apparently sister Tricia is contently, though not deeply-in-love married with her cuckolded husband, and Tricia and brother Steven are having weekly tryst of very satisfying sibling-love incestuous all consuming sex, there is no reason to believe brother and sister will ever have a long term, romantic familial relationship! This story concluded in a perfect position--brother and sister have unabated consensual sex every week, sister has delivered her brothers male son, and everyone is elated, pleased and thrilled with their cohesive present lifestyle. It works for me, considering there is no long-term possibility the sibling's will become partners in life, they are lovers personified, Tricia has birthed a son sired by her brother, and cuckolded husband Ben is pleasuring Tricia once weekly after she comes home from her brother's bed. I'm sure there are a couple more children in the future of the sibling's.

Writer 'licyou69' has written an awesome incest genre fable, one that is very realistic in every aspect. the character roles are well versed and played; the dialogue is limited but well spoken. The story theme is unique and awesome; this style writing would do the writer well; it's a pleasure to read this story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

A nice read with a nice twist in the end. Thank you for submitting your story for us to enjoy. 5 stars

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Before I finish reading to actually give my thoughts just have to say 1 thing you're 8 years older than your brother and you like many others says that is why you were never close when in actuality that is not the reason why you were never close it was a choice you or him or both chose not to be close

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonabout 2 years ago

Great story. I liked the characters and would enjoy reading another chapter or two about them.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

I wonder how ducked up that kid is going to be. He will have to suffer for his parents pervertedness.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I quite enjoyed the tale...it is too bad older sister and younger brother were not so close in their younger years. This seems to have worked out here, though, and with the 'advice-and-consent' of husband, Ben!!

I also like that Ben saw the fulfillment of the dream of having a family with Tricia, albeit insemi,aged by her brother. I think, maybe, he felt keeping it in the family was the best thing to do...and may lead to another child, as Steven and Tricia continue the meetings/trysts...is satisfying AND productive for all involved...with no apparent drama or jealousy!! Yyyaaayyy!!!

Five**5**Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, you mixed up 'blow job' vs. 'hand job' along the way, when talking about prior events. Then you had her husband be a willing cuck, which you warned us about in the tags. I was really disgusted by her feeding her husband sloppy seconds later though. A willing cuck is bad enough, but jesus, that was just gross. And let's face it, she complains about incest, but is pretty much a skank from the very beginning and doesn't seem to really care. Also, you have no idea about female anatomy, the cervix isn't where you think it is, though it's likely a mistake you picked up from the hundreds of other Liter authors that make the same mistake.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Hot but for the cuck husband. Kinda ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of my fellow employee who I happen to go to college with her brother well she kept saying she had a boyfriend well I said okay prove it next thing I know my employees brother shows up claiming to be her boyfriend and I was like bull that you’re brother two years after she left the company on a personal matter and after we graduated college I bumped into her and her brother they were hugging and she was nine months pregnant and I walked up to them when you could see the matching wedding rings and about a week later I found them on Facebook saying married and it showed her in the hospital bed holding a baby boy and him kissing her with the caption are healthy son

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Dating My Brother:" - Thirty-five Year Old, Fifteen-Years Married Sister, Tricia and Twenty-seven Year Old Divorced Brother, Steven.

Having first read this story "over 1 year ago" (today being 06 January 2023) I find it amazing that sometimes additional readings can add some prospective to the story, even including enhancements. Married sister, Tricia, at first being very adamant about NOT being "unfaithful" to her voyeuristic husband. Due to coercing from her husband and her brother's recent divorce, her Brother Steven needs several more dates to several different social functions, Sister Tricia hesitates but finally relents to be her brother's date.

One thing leads to another. After a several more social dates--the second date they most all night like minks with her brother, Tricia finds herself pregnant with a son--nine (9) months after her and her brother's first fuck!! It seems as though Tricia is showing more passion about her affair with her brother, after the birth of their son, than she had the first time I read this story.

Writer 'licyou69 has written a well described, incestuous love story of sibling love, with the resulting birth of a son. Their love tryst, since their first night together, still continues abut once weekly.....with nothing ever being said by her husband. I'm a great fan of blood-kin incest, in particular love and romance, albeit compassion and respect, with the event of pregnancy of their child/children. This story fills that craving in my heart-felt libido!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(2/26/2023) Second read. This is on my favorites list. Hope you're still around and getting these comments. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even if the dude did want the wife to do it so he could be a farther he still wouldn't be 1 not if the brother is any kind of real man so that pretty much blows that hopeful issue out the window

MtRseMan99MtRseMan999 months ago

Nice story and glad she got pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very HOT!!! Even better you were Great with having a child by your brother!!

KormakurKormakur8 months ago

Hot to hear how horny she got to her brothers cock and how him breed her to pregnancy at least.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi7 months ago

Gyönyörü történet és nagyon örülök, hogy teherbe esett Tricia, így legalább mindenki boldog.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS...WTF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nicely done, looks like everyone got what they wanted. She was definitely onboard; her husband didn't mind as long as she gave him a (pardon the pun) blow by blow of her night out. This obviously ends up a lasting three-way marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous