Dating My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,071 Followers

Once again my brother and I were completely naked together. This time we were in his living room, and we were dancing, kissing, and feeling each other up. Steven's hard cock was sticking out and poking against my clit as we danced. Occasionally he would push forward just right and the tip of his cock would rub against the saturated space between my labia. After about five minutes of torturing each other with the teasing, playtime was over. Steven pulled back, took my hand, and looked longingly into my eyes. Not a word was spoken because we both knew the question and the answer...Steven led me quietly to his bedroom.

I climbed into my brother's bed knowing full well that I was a willing participant in the adulterous fantasies of my husband and the incestuous fantasies of my brother. I lay on my back as Steven took his place atop me. My legs were spread for him. We resumed the intense French kissing that began in the middle of his living room. Steven's cock was pushing against the entrance to my vagina. He broke his kiss and stared intently into my eyes as his hips pushed his cock past my entrance. I gasped as my brother's cock entered me. Steven continued pushing until his cock was resting against my cervix.

I didn't wait for Steven to begin. My hips intuitively began pushing back and forth against him in order to encourage his cock to do what we both wanted it to do so badly. Recognizing my wantonness, Steven began pushing in and out of me as our tongues once again intertwined. The harder Steven pushed, the harder I pushed back. Our bodies were increasingly thrusting against each other in search of the ultimate consummation. My orgasm came first, which set off Steven into his. My brother's orgasm caused him to drench my cervix with his seed. At the same time, my own orgasm was opening up my womb and receiving him. Despite the depravity of cheating on my husband with my brother, nothing ever felt more natural than that moment when my brother's sperm was ejaculated into my body.

I kept my word. There were no blowjobs and no hand jobs. However, Steven and I made love two more times that night, before I finally returned home to my husband around 3am. Ben awoke when I crawled into our marital bed. It's funny the secrets people keep from one another. I guess they aren't really secrets if everyone knows. Ben never said another word to me about dating Steven. That night, Ben ate my pussy like he always does. He then made love to me and filled me with my fourth load of sperm. We both knew I had just been with Steven but not a word was said. Since that first night together, Steven and I get together on average about once a week. It always seems like Ben is more passionate in making love to me following a night out with Steven, but again nothing is ever said. Finally, about nine months after the first time my brother and I made love, I delivered a healthy baby boy that looks much more like my brother than my husband. It became obvious to me that Ben must have wanted this in order to become a father, but...nothing was ever said.

licyou69
licyou69
1,071 Followers
12