All Comments on 'Daughter-in-Law'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Sorry for the son, slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the story as they explore the weekend and each other.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Nice quick hitter. We’ll written. I was disappointed the ginger didn’t have the carpet to match the drapes, but liked how she set the limit at oral.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Only oral????? She may not feel like she cheated but I feel like I got cheated....only oral! Hopefully this is a first chapter?

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 2 years ago

I believe if so is gone to much she going to start liking dad's big gift and need more then just skin treatment.

You stories too good to leave us hanging with this large question of so many possibilities available. How does ex-wife fit into picture of knowing daughter-in-law know she has been teasing, does ex stop by for friend with benefits, ex and daughter could double team, etc?

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

I love this story! I’m practically living it, not with daughter-in-law, but with my stepdaughter. My stepdaughter, Devon is 26 years old and beautiful with 42DD tits, just like her Mom.

Devon flirts and flashes huge amounts bare skin on a regular basis. She knows what she’s doing. She has seen me naked and jerking off. She makes fun of my tiny dick and she knows it drives me crazy! I’ve got several sexy selfies that she has sent me. It continues to this day. I jerk off looking at her pictures and I leave my bedroom door open so she can watch me.

I can really relate to this story!

I’m going to go look at some Devon pictures now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cum swallows are so erotic. Good job. I usually like more story build up but thats ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of my own experience, except I was the son in-law doing my very good looking 43 year old mother in-law. We had an on going affair for fifteen years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh i need a father in law

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty cool

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They have 2 full days and 2 half day for fornication then what type of erotic Ghost he is & what type of siren she is. This scenario will good fuck fest for them please write it soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...