All Comments on 'Daughter in Law'

by MohanSingh

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So let me get this correct. This was an unplanned sexual encounter and she was completely shaven, just in case sex happened???? Yea, right!! So I am to understand, she had no stubble or ugly pus oozing infected hair pimples on her mound that day. This is just another "BULL SHIT" shaved pussy story evidenced by your statement of, "My bare pussy was rubbing against his hard turgid muscle and this sent me crazy with arousal." Additionally, "Turgid! and Muscle" Readers who do not know the actual meaning of turgid, instantly think of a "cock that looks like a knobby slick turd-TURGID," when the read that. Muscle and not long thick cock?????? "WHY?" Use some more descriptive terms and stop with the silly bare pussy stories unless its a bikini at the beach scene which should display a few hairs spilling out to get your readers attention. You now have 44 stories on this site and few are above a rating of 4!!! This story could have been rated as a 5 instead of a 4 (female pubic hair, and thick cock, not "turgid" anything) Your 07/03/19 story about "Shy hairy girl is rated at 4.68 (hairy pussies are the always the way to go, even if its only a thick landing strip!!!)

dezzirabledezzirableabout 1 year ago

Dont have the words, but it is HOT HOT HOT!!!

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 1 year agoAuthor

Lol. Thanks man. I think bare just meant no underwear. This character is meant to be hairy. My bad.

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 1 year agoAuthor

Also check our marriage games as more hair fetish there as well

JipsyRoseJipsyRoseabout 1 year ago

Regarding the Anonymous commenter, bare pussy does not necessarily mean hairless. It could mean unclothed, as a bare body is unclothed. She had hair, and was bare of clothing. I liked the story. Keep writing and do not let nay sayers distract or deter you from expressing yourself and entertaining others in the form of written words.

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks JipsyRose. Love the kind words

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 1 year agoAuthor

Also dezzirable. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Many caretaker have been surprised by patient hard dick, some consider duty to relieve the stress

bustyindianbustyindian11 months ago

I wish this was me lolz

MohanSinghMohanSingh10 months agoAuthor

Busty, I can only imagine you in those positions.

bustyindianbustyindian8 months ago

More older men & daughters please

armando100armando1006 months ago

nice story....liked it!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous