Daughter of the Witcher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Koten stood up and walked toward the bed.

"Look at that body," Natan sighed as dramatically as possible, not being able to help it now.

"Why if I were a girl, I'd already be wet only to look at you this way."

Koten made no answer. He only walked on.

He sighed again, "But I am no girl, sad to say. Even still, it warms me to see you like tha-"

Koten was on him and at first, Natan thought that he was now in for some form of physical punishment over his silliness, but then he found himself actually struggling and wondering if he might have taken it all too far, given the way that Koten had been feeling.

Koten was amazed at the wiry strength that Natan had in him.

Natan looked up, "I am sorry, I --"

"Don't be," Koten growled, "Just show me your human side now. I want to see it."

As Natan turned from a beautiful wolfen shape into a startled human one, Koten was on him, holding him down with his arms around him and kissing him for all that he was worth. Neither one knew what had brought it on, but it ended with them together and rubbing against each other carefully until both had wet abdomens.

"I want to say -- "

"Nothing," Koten grumbled into Natan's ear, "Say nothing, or I'll do it all over again."

"Bold words," the prince smiled up, "But I know that human males are like us in that regard and it will take a little time before you can make good on that threat."

"And this time," Koten smiled evilly, "I'll hold you down and try it from the back. I'm sure that sooner or later ..."

"Please do not make jokes like that," Natan said in a tone which sounded as though he was asking it, "That is something that I think I might want at some time with you, but I am not ready to ..."

"Then do as I asked and say nothing," Koten grinned, pleased that he'd won the exchange.

"Though you could try from the front again, but between my thighs, ..." Natan mused aloud.

"I could try throwing you into the fire as well," Koten grumbled. "I liked it, alright? I did.

I just don't want to hear about it."

------------------------------------

That afternoon, Naten went to get his horse and they rode out to get some fresh air. Hunting wasn't on their minds, nothing like that. There were only cobwebs to be cleared out by the cold mountain air.

But a pair of half-starved eyes followed their progress as they went. She wouldn't have even dreamt of her chances against the two of them if her empty belly didn't ache so much.

She was having difficulty remembering the last time that she'd even had something larger than a mouse inside of her and lately there wasn't even the occasional one of those to eat.

She was just on the desperate edge and she knew it somehow. Even now, she could feel herself weakening. If she didn't eat soon, it might only be another day until she wouldn't feel the want to eat anymore, and after that, maybe three days or four, and ...

She looked away so that her prey wouldn't feel her gaze. What her eyes settled on was snow, pure, cold and white.

She didn't know why, but her coat never changed the way that many of the other animal's coats did. There was no different, lighter winter coat for her. All that she had was the same reddish brown coat all year round.

It did nothing to enhance her ability to hunt at this time of year.

Her eyes flicked back and she had a sane thought that it was lunacy to even think of this. The human would be difficult enough to bring down. She wasn't sure at all that she could harm him much at all, never mind kill him for the meal of human flesh that she didn't want to eat but now needed to.

The beast with him on the other horse could kill her in a heartbeat.

She found that she didn't care anymore.

This either went her way, aided by some insane luck this one time, or, ...

Or her troubles would be over.

She almost liked the sound of that in her mind.

Right then, she noticed it when the gray beast on the other horse peeled away to investigate something, she supposed.

So it was on, she decided, knowing that she'd never get another chance.

Koten's horse shied a little as she noticed the reddish blur come rocketing out of the overgrown hedges. It caused Koten to look over and for a moment, his eyes locked on to the yellow ones which gleamed in feral hunger and desperation.

The blur was coming abreast now and he knew that it had to slow for a split-second to make the leap which would take him out of the saddle.

He knew in an instant that this creature was starving. Hunger was obviously driving this event.

She did slow, but she couldn't make the leap. Not after seeing that face.

Those eyes, ...

She slowed further, groaning to herself a little in the knowledge that this wasted chase would cost her much of the little that she had left.

She wanted to turn away. Just turn away and slow to slink off to her bush to die.

There was no use.

Fate favors the strong and smites down the weak.

She heard the growling shout behind her.

Looking back, she saw the gray one leap from the back of his horse to land on the ground running, already little more than a gray smudgy line as he ran to attack her. She groaned again.

On her best day with a tailwind, she'd never be able to pull away from something that fast.

She lengthened her stride and gave it her all, but it was only another few seconds before the world spun around her head; blue -- white --blue -- white -- white - white.

Her ribs heaved and ached and her heart pounded in fear and weariness as she waited, seeing the blue and the white both, but sideways now in her vision.

There was snow in her ear.

A set of long horse's legs came into her view then and there was a voice.

"Calm yourself, sister," the voice growled pleasantly in the way that the Kurtadam address a stranger of their own kind.

"You would never believe it, but you are among friends."

"I .... I ... ha- ve, ... no .... fr- riend."

The blue and the white were gone then.

There was nothing but black around her.

She wanted to laugh.

Death wasn't so bad.