Daughter on Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my fingers out and offered them to her. My daughter drew them into her mouth and suckled them.

"Mmm, Daddy's cum." she sighed around my digits.

With my fingers cleaned, I withdrew them from her mouth and wrapped her in my arms.

"My turn, to thank you, Daddy." She said exhaustedly. "I love sex. But with you it was even better." Then she looked up, our eyes meeting. "Say yes; say you'll come and play with Tash' and Jen', and me?"

I laughed; "I don't think I can refuse that offer, darling."

"Will you perform with us?" She asked hopefully.

I stopped for a second to think about it, then made up my mind. "If you can work out a way for me to be unrecognisable, then yes. I want to show the world how much I love my baby girl, even if they won't know it's us."

"Fan-fucking-tastic!" Nicola exclaimed and we kissed again.

I stood up. "Come on, time for bed." I said, taking her hand and helping her to her feet.

"Yours or mine?" My daughter replied coyly.

I smiled at her. "Mine, of course. Somehow, I don't think you'll be using your bed very much from now on . . ."

We climbed the stairs together, took turns in the bathroom and then I pulled my teenage daughter into bed with me. We had exhausted ourselves from fucking already, so we just held each other's naked bodies as sleep overtook us.

----

Whatever doubts I might have had afterward were permanently discarded the next morning; waking up to see her face in front of mine. She woke at the same time as me; we'd shifted in the night, no longer fully entwined and were facing each other. We read the love in each other's eyes and knew this was how things should be now.

"I wish we had a camera in here . . ." My incestuous teenage lover murmured with intent, her hand wrapping around my erect cock.

12