All Comments on 'Daughter Rubs Her Dad'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MrBill36MrBill36over 10 years ago
Beautiful Encounter

Didn't know what to expect when starting to read but the way the story developed, it turned into a wonderfully soft but at the same time, erotic story. Thanks for the read and please continue the course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more

I will be looking for more. Your story was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So f'n hot; but

logistically it doesn't work. I'm trying to picture the scene in my head from your description.

She's at the foot of the bed, feet away from him, yet her pussy is inches away from his mouth? If you'd said that she was inches away from his fingers it'd make sense.

The pillow is at the foot of the bed; and he's face down, she's leaning over him, OK good so far. BUT then his mouth and tongue are all over her breasts? You can only turn your head so far, and since she's leaning over him he can't lift up. Now; if he was on his back at this point them it's feasible, but of course she wouldn't be massaging his back.

And of course; the description of her sliding under him; one leg below and one leg above doesn't make any sense. It sounds like missionary; but she says that the way her and BF do it (and it's not what she's doing with dad). Is she sideways under dad? Are her feet under his chest? In either position; it would be hard to insert dad's cock, but it might work. So we need more description; you have to play the video in your head, then tell us so that we can see what your eyes are seeing. You fell a bit short.

It's hot and I wish I were him, but it doesn't work.

Please write mote;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Enjoyed the story but I dont get the sex either. Hes laying face down but shes playing with his hard cock. If its hard it sure as hell isnt pointed down towards his feet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Like the story, did not read into it like other comments here. Made my dick hard and want to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Absolutely made my cock hard.... Bravo

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I couldn't stop reading this story, I would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot af

I want a daddy to do me this way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bostin

this is a good story but also about how my daughter and I first had sex,it started with a back rub and finished up with my cream filling her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very very hot, but as another said, some of the positions or logistics were kind of confusing or seemingly impossible. However, with all that, I can say that fucking an adult daughter (27 years old) with beautiful large tits and a tight bushy pussy that pulsates and ripples around your dick is amazing. When she says she waited years for it, one thinks of all the intense pleasure he missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a logistical, un-logical nightmare so far as sexual positioning is concerned. However, it was very hot. I was a married daughter, in my early 30's, when I gave my dad a massage on his bed a few years ago. My husband had suggested that dad needed a woman's attention, and that I should help him with his stress and frustration. I did, and eventually, we were in a situation where his handsome cock was standing up straight and throbbing. I was using a special oil on him and he reached out and began to feel me. I slipped off my thin housecoat and he began rubbing my pussy, I covered his cock with oil and climbed onto the bed and slid myself up against his dick and slid my pussy against it. I let my pussy lips open around his dick and slid up and down the length of it a few times. He was panting and groaning. I slipped up higher and he grabbed my nipples and began tweaking them. I groaned and opened my legs wide, and as I began a downward slide, I reached down and grabbed his penis and put it at the entry of my pussy. His penis head was huge and purple with excitement. I was so hot and wet. It took a moment for me to adjust to him, but as I slid down slowly, his cock began its gentle and exciting entry into my pussy. Dad said, "Oh, my Baby!" We both moaned with the most unbelievable pleasure. I remember him telling me that I have a beautiful pussy. I responded by telling him that he helped give me my hairy pussy with his big hard cock. Soon our pubic hairs were meshed together as we held our position and felt his dick deep inside me. My pussy was clinching and rippling up and down his shaft. He said, "Fuck me, Baby!" I rode him hard and worked his dick deep into my pussy. I started tingling so much, the wave of one intense orgasm after another shook my body, and I remember screaming, "Oh Daddy, you're making me cum!" Suddenly, he moaned and jerked and I felt his cock shooting his hot cream deep inside me. In a few minutes, he asked me to roll off of him, and he said, "I want to see your pussy." I opened my legs and he got between them and began licking me. After a few minutes he paused and looked at me, and said, "You really do have a beautiful pussy, and I love the hair." He went back to licking me, and made me buck hard with another orgasm. We fucked twice more that night, and continued doing it as often as we could for years. I told my husband what happened, and he got so excited that he had to have me over and over. I am lucky that I have two men who love me and have kept me completely satisfied for the past twenty years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous