All Comments on 'Daughter Training Ch. 02'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What happen to mom? Did she not want to put up with the bullshit or did she

leave with sonny boy? Kind of far fetched but less so them some of the ridiculous story I have read here. Overall I would give it two stiff cocks out of four

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
an excellent story of the best kind of fatherly love

Katie's father Tim, like the other dads in this community, shows his love for his baby girl in the clearest way possible. He fucks her. Since Katie's a virgin, her father busts her little cherry, which should always be a father's job anyway (or at the very least, a big brother's job). This urge on the part of fathers to fuck their darling baby girl is so common that a terrified society doesn't want to hear about it. But it's totally natural and really inevitable. A father looks over his lovely daughter and admires her developing femininity. The very idea of the adorable little coochie she's hiding between her slender legs gets dad hard in his pants, harder than ever before. Her father knows what belongs up his darling girl's sweet little slit--it's what he's got swinging between his hairy legs, his fat veiny daddy-dick. So he sticks his big hard cock up his baby girl's tight little twat, pumps away as he teaches her what fucking's all about, and finally unloads his heavy daddy-balls up inside her. Filled with a huge twatful of the same sperm that made her, the girl blisses out. But wait a minute. What about the boys in the community? Each of them has a hard young cock and a pair of hot young balls filled to the brim with warm creamy semen. Fair is fair, and the boys have the right to use the same cunt they came out of--their own mother's warm wet loving cunt--to blow their young balls up into. Their mothers love having their darling baby boy up where he started out and the boys sure as fuck love it too.

KingReyKingReyalmost 10 years ago
I'm loving this...

I keep coming back to see if you have anything new. WOW. I love the world you've created. VERY kinky and fun to read.

It would be nice to hear about the Moms and more about what happened to them. This would help add texture and dimension to this delicious 'Fertility Valley' universe.

PLEASE add more stories in this series!! More about the church services would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
daddy girl

Lil girls need daddy's discipline , A strong hand to teach us. Would like to see a little more on the training.

Looking for my daddy

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
So hot

I loved this story. All girls should be bred by their fathers. It was so hot that Katie wanted to be bred. I liked Katie's idea of being pregnant during graduation.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This ia a fantastic story. I loved the fact the daughter was not only being bred by her father but she wanted him to breed her like all daughters should be.

Mich4905Mich4905about 7 years ago
WOW

It be nice to hear what happen to there babies and who gets to breed them. Is it going to be grandpa or brothers?

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 5 years ago
Awesome

Love the series the world you create, how we daughters know our place and purpose. Please continue the series, makes me a wet hot daughter.

AbbeysworldAbbeysworldabout 4 years ago
Beautiful breeding

Such a beautiful scenario. Keeping his daughter constantly bred and not wasting a drop of cum. Turning her into the perfect cum slut. Always pregnant and her big tits lactating. Exactly how it’s meant to be. Daddy’s owned slut.

missvixen555missvixen555about 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it - keep writing!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great Breeding story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES