All Comments on 'Daughter's Depression Ch. 03'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
imharmless69imharmless69about 11 years ago
Great story

If these two.have truly reached the end if the line, its been a great ride.

soullesswulfsoullesswulfabout 11 years ago
Nice.

It's nice to see a father /daughter story that isn"t about an eighteen year old high school student and her rich 42 year old dad. I enjoyed this, and hope for more.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago

I enjoyed this one also . GOOD JOB !

bigyin69bigyin69about 11 years ago
Very good

Great story but have a question your last statement "It brings on depression." I thought the relationship got rid of it LOL

modude1967modude1967about 9 years ago

Great series.......looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

This was a great story. Can't wait to read more of your submissions.

Warren

Lust4heragainLust4heragainabout 6 years ago
Dad loves his girl

Love the story, both are giving each other what they need since not happening at home with spouse. Amazing what an older guy can do when getting some good pussy. Wow! fuck me baby girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get to enjoy the benefits of intimacy with my husband and my dad. I have always been highly sexed, and when I realized that my husband was being worn out with sex and I was not anywhere close to being satisfied, I looked elsewhere. I knew that since I was a teenage girl my dad had gotten erections looking at me, and I also knew that he was still aroused when he looked at me as a grown woman. It didn't take much one time when he and I were alone and I was in my mid-twenties. I had never been as satisfied sexually as I was with him. He has unbelievable staying power. He fucked me for a solid hour and gave me multiple orgasms. His tip touched me deeply and made me cum so good. Sometimes, it is the little things that can give away indiscretions. Fortunately, my husband and my dad like a woman with a full bush. So, I keep both of them happy. There is something special about having my dad's cream inside me. I like to go through the day with his juice up inside me. I enjoy the slow oozing of it into my panties. When I go to pee and pull down my panties I smell him on me. It is arousing to me. I am now 35 and he is 58.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind96 months ago

Enjoyed the measured progression of this story of a daughter and father's intimacy. Hopefully their Close Relatives with Benefits relationship will continue for years to come. The daughter's love for her children is apparent, as her first priority is for their safety while she and her dad meet for their midday trysts. Both she and her dad equally have each other's sexual enjoyment as being a paramount concern in their intimate relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES