Daughters - Eve, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve stared at them. "I've never, EVER cum like that before," she said, slowly. "And I DO have a boyfriend, and I HAVE cum with him."

"But, I take it, not like that," Linda said.

"Nothing like that," Eve conceded. Linda shrugged.

"Well, however it happens, enjoy it," she said. Turning to Felicia, she said, "I've got to clean up and lock up - the bakery, that is."

Then looking at Eve, she said, "That was really quite lovely. I'm sure we'd both welcome you back anytime, but I've GOT to make sure I haven't been stolen out of my knickers with no one minding the store."

The two women, mindful of the requirements of the Sanitary Inspector of the City of Sydney, washed their hands, although they clearly ignored his presumed horror at random lesbian sex in bathrooms. Then the two left, leaving the befuddled scientist alone.

Eve gathered herself together, and remembering why she had gone there in the first place, sat on the toilet - AFTER making sure the door was latched! After taking care of her personal business, she, too washed her hands, then straightened her hair and clothes, checking her makeup - the little that she wore - then went out to the shop, where Linda was fussing about behind the glass display counter.

"Ohh, Linda, could I have two lamingtons? That's the reason I came here," she said.

"Certainly, dear," Linda said, their roles again returned to those of the familiar customer and shopkeeper that they had known previously. "Feeling like a sweet?"

"Actually, I was feeling a little light-headed and thought I'd lie down in my flat," Eve said, her face reddening.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Linda exclaimed. "Felicia, you don't know!" she said loudly towards the kitchen.

"Oh, what?" Felicia said, her face peering out of the doorway.

"Poor Eve was feeling ill and we took advantage of her!" Linda said, her expression dismayed.

"No, no!" Eve said. "I'm fine, I just thought I'd rest." Felicia looked at her dubiously.

"You go straight to home, and lie down," she commanded. "Would you like us to check on you...bring you anything? Oh, you poor girl!"

"Really, I'm fine," Eve said, her face now nearly a red mask, as she blushed furiously.

"I don't know, dear," Linda said. "Your face is SO red."

"Well, that's because I realized I shouldn't even have mentioned it," Eve muttered. "How much do I owe you?"

"Ohh, goodness! There's no cost to you! You're a sweet young girl, you take care of yourself, we'll check on you in a bit. I have your address in my file."

Linda looked at Felicia, and Felicia nodded her agreement.

"Well...thank you so much...for everything," Eve said. She would have blushed again at her own parting line, but truth to tell, her blood stream was too tired to push blood out again to all those capillaries. She was certainly feeling more unsettled than she ever had before. She left the shop, the old-fashioned bell above the door ringing merrily as the door closed.

She made her way to her flat, two blocks away, then set the pastries on the varnished wood top of the small kitchen table, and went into the bedroom. She pulled the shades down and undressed, lying down naked on her bed under the white top sheet, after pulling the bedspread down. The sheet felt cool and crisp on her body, the down pillow warm and snuggly against her head. She felt cozy and safe in her bed, and dozed as she thought about the events of the day.

Before she knew it, she was asleep, and dreaming, though it didn't seem like a dream at all to her.

Eve found herself in her lab, working at her work bench, and talking to Andrew, her boss.

"Eve, have you been fucking the baker again?" he asked, as though he were asking about test results.

"I beg your pardon, Doctor?" she asked.

"Oh, you know, we all saw you, you really seemed to be enjoying yourself. It does my heart good to see a young girl having a good, healthy cum!" Andrew Holstead smiled in a fatherly way.

"What's this about good, healthy cums?" boomed a voice from outside her lab door, as Eric entered. "You must be talking about ME!" He laughed heartily, posing like Superman, his fists on his hips.

"Um, not really," Eve ventured, as she sipped at her coffee. She looked into the cup and thought to herself that she needed to develop a way to prevent coffee from stratifying. The two men seemed to be deep in conversation, and Eve didn't want to interrupt them, so she concentrated on finishing her coffee.

As she was sipping it, Adana from the Executive Suite came riding in on a large wallaby. As she hopped over to Eve's bench, she lisped, "I have a note thtating how thuperior the Ecthecutiveth find your work!"

Eve politely thanked her, as Linda and Felicia both strolled in naked, arm in arm, with a plate of lamingtons.

"Dear, never, ever drink that American abomination of coffee without a plate of lamingtons to eat," Linda proclaimed.

"Or at least a nice, hot pussy to eat," Felicia giggled. "Come to think of it, pussy's good to eat ANYTIME!" The two then lay on the floor in a rather passionate sixty-nine.

Eve felt her face grow heated, then realized it was because her face was now between Adana's thighs, pressed against the heat of the Spanish woman's wet and molten pussy, her mossy cunt covering Eve's mouth and nose.

Eve startled herself awake, and found herself alone in her bed. Her sheets were rather badly knotted from her movements. She looked at the clock on her bedside table, and saw that she'd been napping for an hour. She sighed.

"What on earth is going on?" she thought to herself, then lay back to try to get a little more sleep, a curious lassitude overtaking her. She felt her forehead with the back of her hand.

"It seems a little hot," she thought, then reached into the top drawer of the night stand for the spirit thermometer. After keeping it under her tongue for a few minutes, she pulled it out to find that she did, indeed, have a slight fever. Knowing that such fevers come and go, she thought little of it, believing that more sleep would help her to feel better.

She fell asleep again, then awoke about two hours later, the clock reading 7:30. "Well, I've managed to kill the afternoon," she thought. "I hope I can get back to sleep in a few hours."

She got up, putting on a robe, thinking that she'd have the lamingtons, and a glass of milk for dinner. "I can get back to a normal routine tomorrow," she thought. Besides, she wasn't going to turn her back on her newly adopted favorite Australian confection.

As she sat at the table chewing the tasty, coconut topped cakes, and drinking her milk, she heard a light tapping at the door. Going to the door, she saw that it was Linda from the bakery. She opened the door.

"Hullo, dear," Linda trilled. "Just checking up on you. How are you feeling?"

"Oh, much better," Eve said. "Would you like to come in?"

"Just for a min," the older woman said. "I've brought you more lamingtons, and some iced lemon cookies," she said, lifting up the paper sack in her left hand.

"Ohh, how kind of you - but you didn't have to do that," Eve replied, touched by the woman's thoughtfulness.

"Think nothing of it," Linda replied, as she sat at the table in the unused chair. Eve couldn't help noticing that Linda's hair was even more beautiful, in the more natural light of her kitchen.

"Your hair is so lovely," Eve commented. Linda smiled.

"Thank you," she said. "It is my best feature, I think," she said shyly.

"Unfortunately, it's always hidden under a cap. It wouldn't do for my lovely hair to find its way into a cake!"

Eve smiled. "Yes, that's a shame," she said. "Do you mind if I touch it?"

"Oh, please do!" Linda exclaimed. "I always enjoy a woman touching my hair."

Eve stood behind her, and began gathering and caressing the woman's long hair, Linda's hair a silken stream running through Eve's fingers, again and again, an incredibly erotic sensation. Linda cooed with pleasure, the slight pull on her scalp as Eve toyed with her locks akin to a sensuous massage of her scalp.

Soon, though, Eve's fingers did move to Linda's scalp, as though her hands were walking themselves through a stream in a sunny, warm meadow, fingertips touching smooth streambed, Linda's hair coursing between her fingers in currents and eddies, both women experiencing heightened pleasure from Eve's touch.

Both women sighed, and it seemed to Eve to be the most natural and desirable thing in the world, to lean down and softly kiss Linda, her lips lightly touching the older woman's warm and willing lips, their breath shared and welcome. Small noises from one throat to another was their verbal communication, the movement of their bodies in a growing union their nonverbal conversation.

Eve was acutely aware of the fluttering of Linda's eyelashes against her cheek, soft butterfly kisses. Warm breath raced over each woman's cheek, as their kiss grew more passionate, and their exhalations grew more heated.

Linda rose smoothly, into Eve's arms, her body pressed into Eve. Their breasts caressed each other, like small, fat and round puppies meeting and snuggling together for the first time. Linda's hands deftly undid the bow on the belt of Eve's robe, satin fabric releasing to expose Eve's naked beauty. Linda groaned as her hands raced over unfettered, bare female skin, desire firing her inspection of every bit of Eve's breasts and upper body.

Linda's fingers attacked and tweaked Eve's sensitive pink nipples, the pain of her pinching, firing at the speed of light to Eve's swelling clitoris. Eve found her breasts thrusting themselves into Linda's strong, bakers hands, begging for more of her attention. The hands so used to kneading dough, now massaging Eve's soft breasts.

"Oh god, yes, touch me!" Eve whispered into the air, knowing that Linda just would know already what she needed.

And so she did.

Linda reached up under Eve's light satin robe, and threw it off her shoulders, Eve moaning throatily as she felt cool air over all her body. She widened her stance, spreading her legs, and panting into Linda's hungry mouth. No words were necessary, the two ready and excited women worked in perfect concert. Eve's passion was a summer storm, coming seemingly out of nowhere.

Linda leaned down, bringing her flushed face to Eve's equally flushed breast, taking a perfect, pink nipple in her mouth, her warm lips squeezing the sensitive feminine nub. Eve's fingers returned to Linda's full and glossy hair, fingers running through it, occasionally pulling her hair lightly, fingernails scraping the woman's scalp. From some hidden well of shared feminine sexual knowledge, Eve had no doubt that the pain on Linda's scalp would ultimately be interpreted as pleasure.

Linda dwelled on Eve's sweet, small breasts, mouthing her plump tits, and grazing her teeth over Eve's nipples, reddening them beyond their natural pink. Eve yelped, then whispered, "Don't stop...please, don't stop."

Linda's hands, busy helping her mouth tease and torture the young American girl, slid around Eve's slim waist to her plump buttocks, palms caressing the warm, round and smooth globes, quiveringly plump under her touch.

"Ohh, touch my bottom....yessss....god, that feels good," Eve moaned, never having felt the joy and tenderness of a woman's touch there before. Linda's fingers gently caressed the soft, female flesh, then graduated to gently kneading Eve's ass cheeks, the feel of Eve's soft, feminine ass in her grasp, one of her most fervent desires.

Eve's hips began rotating with desire, her clitoris demanding attention and fulfillment. Linda felt the girl's movements, and read her desire correctly, dropping to her knees and inspecting Eve's magnificent and artistically wrought vagina for the first time.

It was clear to Linda that there was, indeed, a God, for no pussy that beautiful could occur by accident, and certainly not wind up in front of her already salivating mouth.

"God, Eve, that's the loveliest pussy that ever was!" Linda exclaimed. "I can see why Felicia went on about it!" Eve giggled.

"If I'd known that women saw it that way, I'd have become a lesbian in high school," Eve laughed. She felt pleased that other women were enthralled with her body - at least the two lesbians she knew were!

"Umm, well, a work of art like that must be worshiped," Linda said, even as her tongue began scraping roughly over the girl's hot labia, and dipping in between her fat pussy lips to sample the creamy juice within.

"Ohh, yes," Eve moaned, throwing her head back, and her stance widening even more, happy to feel Linda's tongue entering her. Linda lapped along Eve's sensitive lips, but couldn't bear to ignore her sweet, honeyed clitoris. She tentatively touched the small, pink pearl of pleasure with her wet lips, not even squeezing - just touching - and was shocked, but pleased at Eve's reaction.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh oh fuck! God god god I'm cum, cumminggg!!" Eve's hips rocked into Linda, nearly knocking her over.

Linda was astounded at the rapidity, not to mention the power, of Eve's orgasm. "Am I THAT good?" Linda wondered, shrugging. She rode through Eve's reaction, startled when she heard Eve sob at one point. The girl's orgasm seemed to go on and on, and Linda was actually beginning to worry.

She held her head sideways into Eve's furry crotch, afraid to touch her clit again, until Eve began to calm down, minutes later. Linda got to her feet, and embraced Eve.

"Are you alright, honey?" she asked the trembling girl.

"Could you help me to my bed?" Eve asked. "My legs are still shaking." Linda kept her arm around the naked girl, and led her to her bed, Eve lying down, then scooting over.

"Please," Eve said, indicating the empty space on the mattress next to her. "I can't be alone, after that."

"I've never felt anything like that," Eve whispered, when Linda was lying next to her, their arms around each other. "Not even when you and Felicia, um, were with me in the bathroom." She looked intently into Linda's green eyes.

"Is that the way it's supposed to be?"

"Sex - with women, y'mean?" Linda asked.

"Yeah," Eve said.

"Haven't you ever had sex, I mean outside of today?"

"Well, yes....with two men," she said. "I mean, separately, not at the same time." She giggled.

"And you've never cum like that before?"

"God...no!" Eve confirmed.

"Well, I've never cum like that either, with a man or a woman...not like that. I wished I did."

"Then that's....unusual?" Eve asked.

"I should say," Linda replied. "It was all pleasant, wasn't it? It didn't hurt or anything?"

"Oh yes. I don't know how to describe it. It was all pleasant...better than pleasant, it was heavenly. My whole body sort of wound up, getting tense - and I've felt THAT before, when I came with boyfriends. But then...everything exploded, like a nuclear explosion, I guess, as opposed to a firecracker." Eve hesitated.

"So, that's not the way it is when you cum with another woman?" Eve looked perplexed. Linda kissed her forehead, just because.

"No, not for me," Linda said. "I think I'm pretty run o' the mill as far as lezzies go....I've never seen another woman cum like that, it's quite memorable!"

"Is it me?" Eve asked, not really directing the question at Linda. "Have I suddenly started to cum, really, really cum, like, a lot? Would it happen with Eric? It would, wouldn't it, if it were me?" She looked at Linda, who shrugged, then smiled.

"Would you like to see if it'll happen again...right here and now, sweetie?" Eve smiled back.

"Oh yes...yes, I would," she said, as Linda kissed her lips, and pressed her body into Eve's.

"Let me do some work this time," Eve said. "Lie back." Linda complied, lying back on the mattress, her head on the pillow. Eve knelt next to her, and began unbuttoning Linda's blouse.

"I've never undressed another woman," Eve said, smiling.

"Well, I hope you don't get any surprises," Linda said, laughing. "If you do, it means I've packed one of my toys in my knickers."

"Toys?" Eve asked, as she finished unbuttoning the older woman's blouse, the fabric sliding to her sides, her white bra almost blending into her pale skin.

"Never used toys, darling?" Linda asked. "Like a vibrator, or a dildo, or a strap on?"

"No," Eve said. "Umm, I've always used my finger when I was masturbating, and guys used their penises....and you and Felicia are the first women I've been with."

"I'll warrant not your last," Linda chuckled. Eve just looked demure.

"Anyway, I favor a strap on," Linda said. At Eve's puzzled look, she said, "It's a dildo that you strap on. So, with that, I can fuck a girl just like a man can - oops, better than a man can."

"That sounds interesting," Eve murmured, feeling a tingle in both her pussy and clit, at the thought of being fucked like that by another woman. She pulled Linda's blouse off her shoulders, and got her to help remove it completely. As Linda sat up, Eve reached around her to unhook her bra. Linda kissed her cheek as she did, and Eve brought her mouth to Linda's, kissing her in return, their lips warmly pressed together, as she pulled off the woman's bra.

She leaned back to admire Linda's boobs. "Oh, so pretty!" she exclaimed, her eyes fixed on Linda's full breasts, her nipples also pink, much like Eve's, her areolae much wider than Eve's, her breasts slightly sagging, but quite lovely to Eve's eyes.

"Touch them, sweetie," Linda urged her. Eve's hands tentatively went to Linda's mammaries, cooing at her warm and soft breasts, contrasted by her hard nipples. Her fingers caressed the woman's breasts, so much bigger than her own.

"Your breasts feel nice," Eve said, now shy.

"You can taste them if you like," Linda suggested. Eve dipped her head down to Linda's chest, and gently wrapped her lips around a nipple and a small expanse of Linda's plump flesh.

"Mmm," Eve hummed into Linda, making the expanse of breast that wasn't in her mouth, shake a little bit. They both giggled.

"I like THAT," Linda commented, her hand cradling Eve's head.

"Me too," replied Eve, giggling again, then returning to sucking on Linda's wide nipple. Eve licked and kissed the woman's breasts for a good ten minutes, until Linda felt compelled to urge Eve to some of her other delights.

"Darlin', would you be interested in seeing more of me?" she suggested coyly.

"Oh, I'm sorry - I've never tasted or felt another woman's breasts - other than my mom, I mean, when I was a baby. I really, really liked doing it to your breasts."

"Me too, hon, your mouth is divine. But I've got to get back to Felicia, eventually, so..." She lay back and started fumbling at the top button of her white bakers pants.

"Oh, let me," Eve interjected, her hands going to Linda's waist. She unbuttoned, then unzipped, and began shimmying the thin, rough cotton pants off the woman.

"Ooh, you don't wear panties!" Eve exclaimed, as the woman's full pubic bush was revealed first, followed by her fat, pink and tan mons.

"No - it makes me feel so free...and a wee bit wicked, to work with no knickers under my work pants," Linda confessed.

"Now, I know my little puss isn't as pretty as yours, but do you think you could, perhaps, kiss it - just a little?" Linda asked.

"Oh, my, it's adorable," Eve gushed. "I'd love to kiss you there!"

Eve bent down, her face approaching the woman's plump, fleshy labia, not unattractive to Eve, and smelling quite sexy and fresh. Eve's mouth went to Linda's opening, and she pretended it was another mouth on her new friend and lover. Turning her head sideways, she kissed it as she would Linda's mouth, and slowly slipped her tongue inside the woman's hot, velvety slit.

She savored Linda's pussy when she pulled back her tongue, finding Linda's taste, and the creamy texture of her womanly lubrication, as attractive as her fragrance. Finding herself enthusiastic about eating a pussy for the first time, Eve stretched out between Linda's legs, and brought a hand up to Linda's breasts, caressing and squeezing her boobs while she ate her pussy out.