Daughters - Eve, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought maybe...you had that dangerous batch of your project in your lab - I thought, maybe some had gotten out, and maybe infected people...me." Adana couldn't look Eve in the eye.

"How do you know about that contaminated batch?" Eve asked quietly. Adana looked down at the floor.

"Eric...Eric mentioned it," she said, in a small voice.

"When did Eric mention it?" Eve asked, her voice sounding only slightly harder, but she was quivering with hidden emotion.

"A few weeks ago, at lunch," Adana replied, her voice a quaver. "It was the day of the earthquake in Madrid, I remember because my parents live there."

Eve thought back. She remembered the news accounts of that earthquake. That was the day before Eve received her 'commendation' and a few days before her own dreams began. It all started to come together for Eve then.

"I know that you took some of that batch...and then you infected ME, didn't you?" Eve's voice only rose a little, but she felt like shouting. When Adana's eyes wouldn't meet hers, Eve knew that she was correct in her guess.

"But why?" Eve stared at Adana, furious.

Adana lifted her eyes to Eve's, her look haunted.

"Because....I wanted Eric...I...I thought that if you...if you got a little ill, I could..."

"-you could move in on him," Eve finished. "And you did. I just heard THAT yesterday. But then, you started to get sick."

"And you never did!" Adana interjected, somehow feeling that an odd injustice had occurred.

"You have NO idea," Eve said. She sighed.

Eve asked, "How did you do it?"

Adana hesitated, then answered. "I took it out of the refrigerated locker. I had access to the coding of the containers - I knew which one it was from the required reports Andrew submits weekly - and of course, I had the key, then put it in your coffee."

Eve almost had to admire Adana's sneakiness. "I must have contaminated myself then," Adana said, shivering.

"No, that's unlikely," Eve said. "If you did, you'd probably have gotten sick at the same time as me. You were infected some other way...after me." She considered the time it took her to show symptoms, then mentally worked back from the time that Adana's symptoms showed up. Then Eve started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Adana whined.

"The lemonade," Eve said. "When I went to see you about the 'missing' batch. Somehow, you ended up with the bottle I drank out of, and my saliva must be infectious. That's how you were infected." She chuckled. It tied up a loose end, but something she couldn't quite put her finger on still nagged at her. She considered the events of the past weeks.

Possibly, infection from the contaminated batch was affecting Eve, making her have dreams of, then an attraction to, other women, in the same way that the contamination had made lab rats increase their sexual activity. Far fetched, yes, but what else did she have to blame her new lesbianism on? Slight changes in her brain activity, that's all it would take. And the brain IS the most important sexual organ, she thought to herself.

Then she rethought her choice of words - "blame" was wrong - "credit" would be a better choice. For a wonderful world of pleasure had opened up for her, one she knew with certainty she would never have discovered on her own. And it was nearly infinite pleasure. She was already aware that her orgasms were more frequent and far more intense than anyone else she knew had ever experienced. Who knew what other benefits of this infection awaited her?

She had no misgivings now about what had happened to her. It was an accident - no, a deliberate infection - caused by someone else, one that had unintentionally benefited her, and she wouldn't complain about that! Far from wanting to punish Adana, Eve now felt intense gratitude...as well as an increasing sexual craving for the lovely Spanish woman. Along with that desire, Eve felt an urge to share her wealth with others...and Adana was just the first.

But, the one nagging thought...... would the infection be in her saliva at all? It didn't seem likely, given the nature of the contaminant. Still, somehow, she was convinced it was her saliva that had infected Adana. It was the best theory that she had, and she had to go with it.

"Welcome to the club," Eve said.

"What's going to happen to me?" Adana asked.

Eve smiled.

"I think that you and I are about to become very close friends."

* * * *

Please look for Chapter 2, coming soon!