Daughter's Initiation into Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Daddy," Eve moaned, as the new position led to a new angle and to new pleasure.

"My cock is taking control of the pleasure inside you, Eve," he explained. "I'm going to usurp the Devil's control by taking it myself."

"Yes Daddy," Eve moaned, the pleasure again consuming her, but this time it was the Lord's pleasure... although to her they both felt the same.. Daddy would have to teach her how to recognize the difference.

God, his daughter was so submissive. She was also beautiful. She was God's gift to him. Some would call him a letch if they knew what he was doing... but his career was to keep people one with God, and he'd found that his big dick and total confidence were perfect to draw people to him and thus to the Lord... sure, it sounded ridiculous, but his church was full, and so many women came to church with fervent regularity after being baptised by his cum.

Eve could feel the orgasm growing inside her, so she warned, "Daddy, I'm going to come soon."

"Not yet, my baby girl," he said, pulling out and again delaying the inevitable orgasm he and his daughter were going to have.

He ordered, "Follow me."

"Yes, Daddy," Eve agreed weakly as she started walking, her legs feeling like jelly.

She watched him lie on the floor and order, "Now come and ride me. You also have to fuck the living hell out of me. You have to want it as much as I do."

"Okay Daddy," she nodded, desperately wanting to get the Devil out of her.

Eve used a chair for balance as she straddled his big erect cock. God, she loved her Daddy. Nothing felt better in life than her Daddy's dick in her cunt... although she also enjoyed it in her mouth and ass.

"Yes, Eve," he groaned, as she lowered himself on his dick. "Now ride Daddy's dick. Fuck the damnation of sin out of you."

"Yesss, Daddy," Eve moaned, doing exactly as instructed.

"Faster, my slut," he demanded. "Take control of your cunt."

"Yes," Eve moaned, bouncing on her Daddy's cock... the term slut was so derogatory... but when her Daddy called her one she found it exciting. She was a slut for the Lord.

He watched his slut for the Lord's tits bounce.

He watched her cunt devour his cock.

He watched her lips purse as she moaned.

He could feel his balls boiling and ordered, "Go lie on your back on the confession table."

Eve again obeyed, her orgasm begging for release.

Once she was on the table he joined her, raising her legs high and spreading his own to move behind her as he explained, "The Devil may be hiding deep in your asshole."

"I don't know, Daddy, I feel him everywhere," Eve answered, wanting his dick in her ass.... wanting to be used like a divine slut.

"Do you want Daddy to take control of your asshole?"

"Yes, Daddy," Eve nodded, "please fuck the living hell out of my asshole too."

"Good girl," he purred, as he slid his cock inside her ass.

"Yessss," Eve moaned, a slight pain, but mixed with pleasure, coursing through her.

"Your pain is the Devil trying to hold onto his grip inside you," he explained.

"Then fuck him to death," Eve demanded, "fuck the Devil out of my asshole."

The Minister had never experienced a more eager and naïve submissive and he obliged, fucking her ass... slowly.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck your baby girl," Eve moaned, "fuck the devil to submission."

"We'd better change positions then," he suggested, his balls already boiling.

"Okay Daddy, how do you want me?" Eve asked, as she felt his cock leave her ass.

"On your knees, Eve," he ordered.

Eve quickly obeyed as she declared, "I want to serve the Lord unconditionally, Daddy. I want all three of my fuck holes to be used for spreading the good word of the Lord."

"That's why you were created," he said, loving hearing her say... and mean... such ridiculous things.

He moved behind her as she asked her Minister father, "Is my purpose to bring wayward sinners to the Lord?"

As he slid inside her ass he agreed, "Yes Eve, by any means possible. As soon as we get the Devil out of you, your entire body from your head down to your toes will be used solely for the purpose of saving lost souls."

"Yes Daddy," Eve moaned, loving the idea of saving so many sinners... so many people who had strayed from the true purpose that God had laid out for them.

"Now I want you to come when I tell you to," he ordered, as he was going to come soon.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, knowing she was close... the starts and stops of the past half hour had been driving her crazy and by now she was restraining her desperate release by the merest thread.

"Come the very instant that I do and the Devil will be destroyed within you by the power of the Lord's double cum," he declared.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck the Devil to death," Eve demanded loudly, near the breaking point.

"Oh yes, on three," he groaned, so close to coming in his daughter's ass.

"Yes, Daddy," Eve moaned desperately... both her long delayed orgasm and the elimination of the Devil inside her culminating into one, barely contained, glorious moment of glory.

"Three... two... one... COME!!" he counted down.

The word 'come' was all she needed, and she could hear angels crying ecstatic hallelujahs as her holy orgasm erupted out of her and her triumphant Daddy had finally frenetically fucked the living hell out of her frustrated soul, "Yesssss!!!"

He came instantly too, his first rope shooting directly into his daughter's ass.

"The Devil is dead," he declared, as he pulled out and spewed the rest of his load all over her back.

"Yes, thank the Lord!" she screamed as she felt the full pleasure that can only be bestowed inside a mortal human by the Lord.

"You have been saved," he said, as his cum finished dribbling on his daughter.

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, her body usurped of all her energy.

As he got off, he looked at his beautiful daughter and said, "You are now one with the Lord, my girl."

She looked up and smiled, "Thank you, Daddy."

"Now get dressed and get going," he said. "I have some paperwork to finish."

"Yes, Daddy," Eve nodded, as she stood up and felt the cum rolling slowly down her back.

"Tonight we'll have to inspect your holes for any remaining remnants of the Devil," he said.

"That sounds really good, Daddy," she nodded, as she grabbed her clothes and got dressed.

.....

That night, Eve ate out her mother while her daddy filled her cunt (she was using her Daddy's word, she thought proudly) her cunt with the Lord's cum and her mother coated her face with cunt cum (so deliciously naughty).

For Eve, the recent shift in her relationship with her parents to now include intimacy made her feel safe and secure, one with the Lord. Heavenly, even!

The father shot his load all over both his women's faces, enjoying seeing them both on their knees begging for his cum.

"Please, Daddy, shoot the Lord's seed all over my face."

"The Lord's cum," he corrected.

"Sorry, Daddy, please shoot your daughter's face with the Lord's cum."

"Protect me too," Lilly added. She enjoyed watching her daughter's complete submission... but didn't want to be replaced as the main slut of the house. She was more than willing to share her husband's magical cock, she'd done so for years with so many women, young and old, but he always came home and his final cum of the night was always inside her. She didn't wish to lose that status to her dear daughter, but knew that the decision wasn't hers to make, but her husband's.

"The two greatest of the Lord's sluts," he grunted as he spewed his first rope onto his daughter, some going directly in her open mouth, the second rope hit her too, before the last two cum shots landed on his wife's pretty face.

He then watched as his wife and daughter cleaned each other's faces, both eager to taste the nectar of the Gods.

Eve went to bed feeling finally at peace... believing the Devil had been completely expunged from her body.

.....

Sunday, Eve was woken up by her mother's cunt covering her face. Groggily, she began licking and realized that she wasn't just licking her mom's pussy juices, but also retrieving her father's heavenly seed. Sorry, heavenly cum. The mixture of male and female cum created a whole new taste sensation, and she decided she now had a new favourite breakfast drink. 

Once her mother came, her mother's cunt cum and her dad's earlier deposited seed... drat... deposited cum... need to get this right... her Daddy's and Mommy's cum coating her face, Eve lay there with her own pussy begging for attention.

After years of forbidden temptation by the devil, but now being an adult and being protected by the powerful seed of the Lord, she craved the pleasure that came with this protection. Eve loved the thrill of having her father's cock in her mouth, she loved the sensual taste of her mother's cunt, and she desperately wanted to feel her dad's cock in her cunt and ass again and again, the pleasure being something so much more intense and alive than the mundane life she'd lived prior to last Friday. Once real pleasure is experienced, you can no longer ignore the temptation to seek out that pleasure again and again. And now it was no longer temptation from the devil but from the Lord, so it was okay!

Lilly rolled off her daughter, loving that she now had her own live-in pussy muncher, and said, "I hope you like your new wake-up call."

"It's a lot better than my alarm," Eve admitted, smiling playfully, licking her lips to get one more taste of her mom's cum.

"And it's a great breakfast shake," Lilly joked.

"Why are you in the same outfit as last night?" Eve asked, noticing Mom was still wearing the same garter-belt and pink stockings as last night.

"Daddy expects you to sleep in nylons, my silly girl," Lilly explained. "He believes stockings are another protective barrier against the Devil."

"Really?" Eve asked, looking at her naked legs.

"Yes, Mommy wears stockings at all times except to shower or bathe," Lilly answered.

"Oh, okay, Mommy," Eve nodded, this making complete sense to her.

"Your father wants you at church an hour early," Lilly told her, "So go have a shower and get dressed for church. Your father left your attire in the bathroom."

"Okay, Mom," Eve replied.

"It's Mommy, my dear," Lilly corrected, "we're alone," somehow getting more turned on by the childish word.

"Okay, Mommy," Eve nodded, not going to argue about semantics. Actually, she realised that she did like saying 'Mommy' better.

In the washroom, she was a little surprised to see the church outfit left for her... it wasn't anything from her wardrobe. A white skirt, a pink and white blouse and white pantyhose, no panties or bra. This was a little too slutty for a Sunday service, her nipples were already erect and she thought they may show through the thin fabric, but she figured her father knew best.

She showered, ignoring her pussy's tingling need for attention, hoping her father was going to solve that when she saw him; why else would he want to see her so early?

Once dressed, she quickly ate breakfast and headed to church. Her father was at the pulpit practicing his sermon. 

Dylan smiled at her, still in awe of how he had turned her attire from conservative to slutty in just a couple of days. Having his own submissive daughter at his beck and call was easily his most rewarding conquest of his long career of turning women into cum hungry submissive sluts. "Did you enjoy your morning wake-up call?" He asked, having been the one to order his wife to go and offer her cum filled cunt to their daughter.

"Yes, Daddy," Eve agreed, "Like I told Mommy, it was a lot better wake-up call than an alarm."

"Is my girl feeling tempted this morning?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, Daddy, it seems the urges have actually become stronger since the expulsion of the devil," Eve admitted, her cunt always burning for attention ever since it had first been filled by Daddy's big cock.

"Well, I think we're going to have to focus on teaching you self-restraint," he suggested. 

"How so?" Eve asked, reaching the pulpit.

"You're not allowed to touch that cunt of yours for one week. Instead, we'll focus on keeping you protected though oral and anal," Dylan explained, enjoying the full training of his daughter pet.

"Okay, Daddy," his daughter nodded, her tone hinting at her disappointment.

Dylan could see his daughter's disappointment, she who had been a virgin just two days ago, and knew she was going to become one of his most loyal submissives ever, "The disappointment in your face tells me this is indeed necessary," he continued. "Your attention is mostly on the tingling in your cunt, and that's true most of the time, isn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whined, wanting her Daddy to stuff his big dick inside her so badly.

"Come climb inside the pulpit," Dylan ordered, a new naughty idea coming to his head.

"Why, Daddy?" Eve asked, surprised by his words.

"Never question your father, Eve. When you question me, you're questioning the Lord, and HE knows what's best for you," he scolded.

"Sorry, Daddy," Eve nodded, feeling guilty for questioning her father, and thus the Lord.

"It's okay," he said softly, "just remember that through true obedience comes true redemption."

"Of course, Daddy," Eve nodded, finally walking over and crawling into the pulpit. To fit, she had to be on her knees, which happened to put her at the perfect height for her father's cock. Instinctively, her mouth watered, but she cautioned herself that this was not the place to satisfy her hunger.

"Now my dear, you will remain here throughout my sermon," Dylan explained. "I sense the devil is still clinging inside you."

"I think so too, Daddy," Eve acknowledged; the devil's presence would explain her insatiable desire to be fucked.

"Remove your blouse and skirt," he instructed.

"But someone might see," the daughter protested.

"That's two," the Minister said, looking down and glaring at his daughter.

Counting to three had always been his rule for disciplining kids and Eve hadn't heard him hit three (or felt him hit her) since she was in first grade. She blushed and again apologized, "Sorry, Daddy, you just surprised me."

"That's no excuse for disobedience. The Lord surprised and challenged many people, but the loyal never questioned him, they followed along 'through the glass darkly' until they could see clearly," the Minister preached, almost always able to use the gospel to make his twisted points.

"Of course, Daddy," Eve nodded, beginning to undo her blouse, feeling guilty for questioning not only her father, but by extension her Lord and Saviour.

"We need to tempt him to come into this holy sanctuary," the father continued, just making up bullshit to make his daughter more comfortable. Really, he just wanted to get a blow job from his daughter while he gave a sermon, easily one of the most twisted things he would have ever accomplished, and he had accomplished a lot:

-Fucking a bride and coming all over her just minutes before she walked down the aisle.

-Fucking not just one, but two nuns at a nunnery... both in the ass.

-Fucking another Minister's wife and daughter while he was staying at their house during a weeklong Minister exchange...including, he learned later, getting the eighteen year old virgin pregnant.

-Getting head at a Christian book store by a pregnant woman while he read the Bible to her to purify her of her Bastard sin.

-Face fucking his own sister while she was machine-fucked in the cunt to cleanse her of her own slutty sins before she joined her brother's cause by seducing women in the small community she lived in a couple of hours away.

-Of course, he had also singlehandedly presided over a dozen families first committing incest (many of them in his current local community) and soon planned to add to that number with Katie (his senior fuck slut) and her parents.

"Yes, Daddy," Eve nodded, understanding that through temptation would hopefully come redemption and cleansing.

Once her big firm tits were free, she slipped out of her skirt before asking, knowing her father liked nylons, especially after what Mommy had told her, but she wanted to show her complete obedience, "Should I keep the stockings on, Daddy?"

"Of course, my little cum slut," he nodded, always liking to add to the brainwashing of his pets. "Always keep the stockings on."

Eve couldn't explain why such words actually made her feel whole, as if she were not only a cum slut, but a cum slut for the Lord.

Suddenly they heard voices and Dylan murmured quietly, "Don't move, my pet."

"Yes, Daddy," she whispered, as a curtain fell over the back of the podium, hiding her from the parishioners beginning to enter the house of the Lord.

The next forty minutes were the longest in Eve's life. She heard more and more people come in. She heard people talking just on the other side of the podium. Some of the talk was shocking, including hearing a mother she couldn't recognize say, "Did you see what Eve wore on Halloween? It was completely scandalous!"

Mrs. Quell, a woman for whom Eve babysat, responded, defending her, "She's eighteen and it was Halloween; she was probably rebelling against her stern overbearing father."

"Overbearing yes, but damn sexy," the woman countered.

"Yes, he is a sexy Minister," Mrs. Quell agreed, knowing his big cock was also amazing. Mrs. Quell had first submitted to the Minister's monster while Eve was babysitting for her, unaware she was babysitting specifically so her father could fuck Mrs. Quell at church. 

"Too bad he's married," the other woman quipped.

"Yes, too bad," Mrs. Quell played along, even though she knew very well of their open marriage, having eaten Mrs. Harper on many occasions, sometimes with the Minister right there, urging her to lap up the Lord's Sacrament. 

Eve heard other tidbits too, but mostly tuned it out as she tried to remain as still as a statue in her confined location.