Daughter's Initiation into Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chill went up Allison's spine at her many sacred memories of being in this room. She'd lost her virginity on the Minister's desk at church, but her first anal sex, her first double penetration and her first time eating pussy had all happened in this house, in this very bedroom.

Even though she assumed that Eve had sucked her father the Minister during today's church sermon (easily the hottest thing ever), she was still surprised when she walked into the bedroom and saw Eve, dressed in beige thigh highs and nothing else, sucking her father's cock in plain sight.

Allison had done a lot of things the past few months: gloryhole performances, a gangbang with twenty two football players plus the place kicker, weekly lesbian orgies at the sorority house, seducing professors both male and female; but she had never even considered incest. Yet the moment she saw Eve sucking her dad's cock, Allison began wondering what it would be like to suck off her own father. He'd always been a steady churchgoer; he would probably be delighted at the chance for a little extra redemption, especially from his own virtuous daughter!

Dylan greeted, "Hi, Allison. You look beautiful."

Eve froze, knowing she was being watched. Even though she'd known Allison was coming over, the fact of her actually being here now, watching her incestuous act, sent naughty chills up Eve's back. Dylan grabbed his daughter's head to indicate she was to resume her cock sucking.

"Thank you, Master," Allison smiled, walking over to the bed and dropping to her knees.

The term 'Master' also surprised Eve.

"You still remember your place," Dylan nodded.

"Of course, Master," Allison nodded, loving the utter clarity of her place in the submissive hierarchy between Master and servant. "I'm here to serve the Lord."

Dylan explained, as he backed his daughter's head off of his cock and gazed into her eyes, "You see Eve, Allison is an example of complete loyalty to the Lord. If I told her to go next door and suck off old man Jones she would, wouldn't you Allison?"

"Of course, Master," she said without hesitation, although since that old geezer weighed 340 plus pounds and usually leaked into his underwear, it wouldn't be the most appealing task.

"You see Eve, blind devotion is what the Lord expects from his followers. Colossians 3:17 states, 'And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him,'" the Minister explained.

Eve nodded, oddly wanting her father's cock back in her mouth. Serving the Lord was the most natural thing in the world and apparently giving sexual pleasure to others was part of it, which made logical sense as the Lord wanted all his followers to be happy. "Yes Daddy, that makes perfect sense to me."

"Now Allison, my daughter informs me you snuck back into church and peeked inside the pulpit," Dylan said, looking down sternly at the beautiful redhead.

"Yes, Master, I did," Allison nodded, hoping to be punished. She found true pleasure from being forced to do naughty things. She recalled being required to eat out Mrs. Walsh, a sixty-seven year old nun, to suck a couple dozen cocks through a glory hole at a bachelor party, and to drink a half cup of the Minister's urine, all to purify her from her devilish thoughts.

"Straddle my cock," the Minister ordered, "and Eve watch."

"Yes, Daddy," Eve reluctantly obeyed, instantly jealous of the redheaded bitch usurper.


Not seeing this as a punishment but a great reward, Allison quickly got off her knees, climbed onto the bed, straddled him and engulfed his big holy cock. "Oh God, I've missed this big snake," Allison moaned, as it filled her completely.

Eve watched as Allison began riding her Daddy's cock.

Dylan noticed the look of jealousy in his daughter's eyes and quoted scripture, "Corinthians 13:4, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."

"Yes, Daddy," she nodded, understanding instantly that her jealousy was selfish. That love conquers all.

"I must share the Lord's love with as many sinners as possible and Allison here is one of the biggest. She needs the Lord's seed badly, don't you?" Dylan explained.

"Yes, sir, I need the Lord to fuck the sin out of me," Allison answered, bouncing hard on the big cock she craved. The fact she was being watched and envied by his own daughter only enhanced the thrill.

As Eve watched, she couldn't help but get horny and she began to touch herself.

Seeing his daughter getting horny watching, he flipped the redheaded cum bucket onto her back and slammed into her fevered box. He ordered, "Eve, straddle Allison and let this bad girl be brought back into the good graces of the Lord by licking your heavenly snatch." He loved the complete ridiculousness of what he'd just said, but also the reality that true followers obeyed such nonsense without hesitation.

"Yes, Master," Eve replied, wanting to be just like Allison, completely subservient without hesitation, like a good disciple, even while she was still jealous that the redhead was getting fucked instead of her.

Eve grabbed Allison's head and pulled it to her cunt. Eve, wanting to shock her father, her Master, ordered the redhead, "Get licking, you dirty slut, we need to purify you from the sins of your actions!"

Dylan chuckled to himself, hearing his daughter's absurd aggressive words. He watched from behind as Allison's face was shoved into his daughter's cunt. He smirked, delighting in what a difference two days could make.

Allison was surprised by the shy girl's aggressive behaviour, but was equally turned on, knowing just how powerfully good the Minister was at bringing out the inner slut in everyone. She eagerly licked the younger girl's cunt, not surprised that the taste was indeed heavenly, as she continued to get fucked hard by the Minister's delicious big cock. She had fucked bigger cocks in college both in length and girth; the black myth was not always true, but she had managed to find a couple of basketball boys who did indeed fit the big black cock stereotype. But nobody's cock satisfied her the way the Minister's did. Of course size mattered, but how you used it and the persona that went along with it was just as important.

Eve let go of Allison's head and began grinding slightly as she cupped her voluptuous breasts, enjoying the wicked tongue of the sinful slut.

"Would you like some wine, my pet?" Lilly asked, as she popped the bottle.

"I'm already tasting it," Allison moaned, as she licked Eve's sweet pussy.

"Well, let's double the heaven," Lilly smiled, now wearing only thigh high stockings and a garter herself. She moved to the bed with the bottle of wine and began ever so slowly pouring the wine between her daughter's breasts. 

Eve moaned, finding Allison's tongue amazing, yet the chill of the wine created a delightful contrast as it trickled between her breasts, down her toned tummy and down her shaved cunt, where Allison licked it up eagerly. Eve was very glad Allison was licking so eagerly however: whenever the wine reached her inner lips, it stung!

Allison moaned, "Yessss," as she continued to get pounded by the Minister's delicious cock, all the while licking the sweet pussy now mixed with wine. It was a new taste and not surprisingly, mixing two of her favourite things only enhanced the amazing taste of each.

The Minister watched Allison eating his daughter's cunt. Watching his daughter kneeling in front of him wearing only thigh highs was ridiculously hot; it was equally hot to watch the beautiful redhead lapping away at Eve's pussy. 

After a few minutes of this position, the wine flowing freely over Eve's tits before continuing its cascading journey towards Allison licking hungrily and riding cock sluttily, the Minister decided to shock everyone again.

"Lilly, ass fuck our bad girl with that wine bottle," the Minister ordered.

"It's still half full," Lilly pointed out, but not surprised by the order, as she began to pour the wine over Eve's tits a bit faster.

"Do it now," he ordered, as he pulled out, and ordered, "Eve get off, our slut."

Eve obeyed, liking the term 'our slut'.

Dylan continued, "She needs to be punished for her disobedience this morning and for being a complete slut while away at college."

Allison didn't need instructions, as she quickly straddled the holy father's massive prick and resumed riding it as she defended her sluttiness, "I'm just spreading the Lord's love," Allison moaned, convinced that with every cock she sucked or fucked or every pussy she ate, she was getting closer to God, as were her willing participants.

Lilly moved the bottle to the redhead's beautiful ass, this being another new kink in her husband's lengthy resumé of twisted submission. "Sit still, slut," Lilly ordered.

Allison immediately obeyed, the Minister's cock deep in her cunt, leaving her ass wide open for the strange violation that was about to enter her.

Dylan reached up and cupped both of the slut's breasts to hold her in position as his wife shoved the still half full bottle of wine into the sexy slut's ass.

Allison whimpered as the bottle forced its way through her rosebud before continuing to slide inside more easily. 

Eve watched the shocking act wondering what it would feel like to have both her holes filled like that. Horny, she decided to rejoin the act, as she straddled the bed, stood above Allison, grabbed her head and ordered, "Eat me, bitch."

Dylan smiled at his daughter's aggressiveness as he looked up and watched his daughter shove Allison's face into her cunt.

The bottle in, Lilly lifted the bottle up, allowing the wine to flow inside the slut coed as an enema. Lilly knew that osmosis through Allison's colon would pass the wine directly into her bloodstream and that Allison would soon become quite tipsy.

Allison couldn't believe how full her ass felt as the mixture of the bottle and the wine filled her. "Shittttt," she moaned, as she tried to get used to the strange new feeling.

"Now fuck both my cock and the glass cock, my bad girl," Dylan demanded.

Allison had often been DP'd, her first time having been with the Minister and a friend of his, and she loved riding two cocks at once. Yet this was different, and more awkward. Nonetheless, as she began bouncing on the Minister's cock, she was also bouncing on the wine bottle that Lilly had repositioned.

Eve was getting frustrated, the tongue in her pussy now just making random erratic motions as Allison focused on her other two holes. Thankfully after just a couple of minutes, Dylan ordered, "Reposition: get on the floor, slut."

Lilly pulled the bottle out, wine leaking out Allison's ass, as Eve got off the bed. Allison quickly crawled on the floor.

Before Dylan could even give the next order, one he hadn't actually decided yet, Lilly joined the redhead and roughly shoved the bottle deep into Allison's ass.

"Yesssss,' Allison screamed, "sodomize me with that big bottle. Cleanse me of my sins."

"Tell us what you are," Lilly ordered, as she pumped the wine bottle in the coed's ass.

Eve moaned, finding Allison's tongue amazing, yet the chill of the wine created a strange sensation.

"A slut for the Lord's cum creations," Allison declared.

Lilly tugged roughly on Allison's ear, as she whispered, "Good answer, my slut."

"All right, my turn," Dylan said, wanting to really fuck Allison and show Eve how a good slut takes whatever is dished out.

Lilly stood up, leaving the bottle in the slut's ass, "Of course, Master."

Dylan dropped to his knees and in one quick movement slid his hand inside Allison.

"Holy fucking God," Allison screamed, as her cunt was stretched and filled so suddenly.

"Get over here Eve, and eat out Mommy," Lilly ordered, her cunt burning.

"Yes, Mommy," Eve obeyed, going to her Mommy and dropping to her knees, even though she wanted to watch Allison get used and punished for her sins.

"Oh God, fist fuck me, ass fuck me, use me as a cum slut for the Lord," Allison babbled, as Dylan grabbed the bottle and began double fucking her in this most unorthodox way.

Eve leaned forward and licked her mom's cunt, enjoying the thought that she was beginning and ending the day the same way.

After a few more rough deep fist fucks, Dylan pulled out, rolled the slut onto her side and slid his cock back in her cunt.

From this position, each forward thrust simultaneously shoved the bottle deep in Allison's ass.

"Holy fuck," Allison screamed, this being something new she had never had done to her.

Eve turned to look, but Lilly grabbed her head and guided it back to her fevered cunt. Keep licking, baby girl, your tongue feels so good on Mommy's snatch."

Allison was close to orgasm, as she requested, "Can your disciple come?"

"Yes, slut, come from getting double penetrated," Dylan ordered, loving the loud screams that always filled the air when Allison came... louder than anyone else he had ever fucked... so primal and raw, yet oddly feminine.

"Oh yes God, give your humble servant the transcendent pleasure I can only reach through your holy representative's touch," Allison declared, obviously quoting something, but Eve had no idea what it was.

Dylan loved how Allison had been brainwashed to believe that only through sexual submission to himself could she be one with the Lord. As he kept slamming both his cock and the bottle in her two fuck holes he ordered, "Now come, my submissive loyal worshipper. Give yourself up to the Lord's euphoria."

"Yes, yes, fill my asshole with the fruit of the vine and my cunt with your seed, Master," Allison begged, as she began slapping her own clit.

"Come now sinner, come as I fill you with the Lord's seed," the Minister demanded, as he began spewing his seed inside the slut's flowing cunt.

"Oh yes, fuck, I love being your slut, your cum bucket, your whore, fuck, yes," Allison rambled and then screamed piercingly as her orgasm hit her.

Dylan kept pumping throughout her orgasm, then he pulled out and removed the bottle as well. Allison just lay there, spent and helpless for now. He turned away and watched Eve lick his wife for a while.

When Dylan turned back around he saw Allison had struggled up onto all threes, her knees and her head, using both hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, hoping Dylan was going to fill her ass with his big cock even as wine was still dribbling out of it.

Dylan smiled, "I wonder what you want."

"Your cock in my ass, Master," Allison answered, dying to have his cock back in her and wanting to show her utter submissiveness... to show that she was still his number one slut.

"And a wine bottle in your cunt?" Dylan added, "to purify that naughty cunt of yours?"

"Of course, Master," Allison moaned, "make me one with the Lord's wine at Cana."

Dylan dropped to his knees, slid the bottle in her cunt and slammed his cock deep in her asshole, the liquid still puddled in her ass making it a whole new pleasurable experience.

Lilly watched her husband fuck Allison... her own orgasm close to the brink.

Eve eagerly licked, wanting to taste her Mommy's cum, but also wanting to finish off her Mommy so she could watch and participate with her Daddy.

"Ream my asshole," Allison moaned, as Dylan drilled her gaping asshole.

"Suck my clit," Lilly demanded, grabbing her daughter's head and holding it deep in her bubbling sauna of lust.

Eve obeyed, sucking and licking Mommy's swollen clit.

"Oh yes, fuck, baby, suck Mommy, lick Mommy, yes, yes, fucking yes!!!" Lilly screamed as her orgasm flooded out of her and onto her daughter's pretty face.

Dylan ordered, seconds after his wife came, "Eve, come and join us."


Eve, horny as hell, quickly crawled over to them.

"Crawl underneath so you can lick Allison's cunt and she can dine on your perfect pussy," Dylan instructed.

Eve replied, "Yes, Daddy, as she felt a chill go up her spine at the welcome thought that she had a 'perfect pussy'.

Once in place, Eve ordered, "Now finish what you started, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Allison responded, then realized her error... just a nature of habit.

Eve loved hearing the term and pounced on it, eager to show her assertiveness, "Yes, and you're my little cum slut."

Dylan laughed, "Like mother, like daughter."

"I couldn't be prouder," Lilly replied, as she watched her daughter break out of her shy cocoon.

Allison moaned into Eve's cunt as her ass was filled, even as she felt the bottle pulled out of her cunt.

Lilly took the bottle and drank from it, somehow feeling deliciously naughty drinking wine from a bottle that had just been in Allison's ass and cunt, and savoured the difference in taste it had acquired.

"Fuuuuuuck," Allison screamed into Eve's cunt as Dylan slammed into her ass and Eve ate her cunt.

Eve, her own orgasm close, licked the sweet pussy that was still mixed with wine.

Allison hungrily licked Eve's cunt, knowing she was close, while enjoying the intense pleasure of the double pleasure. 

Lilly rubbed her own pussy watching the crazy threesome, knowing multiple orgasms were in her near future. She wanted a cock in one of her holes or a mouth again munching on her cunt. 

Eve screamed a couple of minutes later as her orgasm finally hit her, coming all over Allison's face.

Allison eagerly lapped up the sweet pussy juice that coated her face and lips, never getting enough of the Lord's pussy juice creation.

Dylan then got nasty. He pulled out of Allison's ass and ordered, "Lean your head towards me, Eve."


Eve did, even as she was still coming from her orgasm, and watched as her Daddy slid his cock awkwardly into her mouth.

Dylan face fucked her a few strokes and then returned to Allison's ass.

Eve watched her Daddy's cock slam into Allison stroke after stroke and then pull out and slide back into her open mouth.

This went back and forth for a couple of minutes before Dylan unloaded in Allison's ass.

"Yes, fill my ass with your sacramental cum, wash away my sins with your holy spunk!" Allison screamed, loving the feeling of having her asshole spewed with cum.

Eve was jealous, she wanted that cum. It was her Daddy and it should be her cum!

When Dylan pulled out, he had seemed to read her mind as he ordered ironically, "Eve, drink the Lord's seed from Allison's ass."

"Yes, Daddy," Eve agreed, getting her wish unexpectedly as she lowered her mouth and licked her Daddy's cum from Allison's gaping asshole. Although this was naughty and dirty, obeying was natural to her, and she was excited to retrieve any of the Lord's seed she could.