Dave Ch. 04

Story Info
Love, Death and Lady Godiva.
11.6k words
4.76
7k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the fourth part of Dave adventures, it's a long one at 12,000 words but I hope I can keep you entertained until the end.

Votes are nice but comments and critiques on how much you liked it or what I can improve are always welcome x

"So how did you find the holiday camp?"

"Great, really interesting. We're both starting the Monday after next, moving in over the weekend."

"Wow that's great."

We were sat outside a pub that specialized in cheap food and even cheaper, watered down beer. Very popular with students. It was a warm Saturday afternoon and me, Suzi, Mary and Geri were all nursing our pints, making them last as long as possible as we watched the world pass bye.

"This is wonderful, I'm gonna miss this watered down piss when we have to start working."

We all laughed at Suzi's quip and then Mary started firing more questions at us.

"So what was it like, was it full of naked old ones?"

"Not yet, I think that's next week." We all laughed some more.

"No seriously." I continued "it's a lovely place run by Muriel and Jim. Jim's been sick and they've let the place go a bit, Muriel's not able to do it all on her own which is why she wants us to help out."

"I remember Muriel and Jim from when I use to go there with Mum and Dad, she was always nice but I thought he was a bit letchy. Always eyeing up the women, even the young ones."

"I think he still is a letch, he virtually undressed Suzi with his eyes."

"Dave that's not fair, the poor man had a stroke at Christmas time and now needs a lot of care, Muriel said he'd changed since the stroke."

"She said he'd lost whatever social filters he may have had, he was probably always a letch, now he just can't hide it."

"Maybe." "Anyway you and Muriel didn't have many filters."

"Nor you." I shot back, both of us smiling like the cat that got the cream, enjoying our shared memories and secrets.

Mary and Geri were definitely paying attention, "Come on, spill the beans, you can't stop the story there."

We both looked at each other sheepishly and then I told them about the tour, and about doing a bit of gardening in the nude, Muriel being lovely and totally happy and comfortable naked and how we ended up in the hot tub together.

"Wow, that sounds amazing and she sounds great." Mary said.

I was looking at Suzi and wondering if she was going to add anymore, I knew she couldn't help herself.

"Are you not gonna tell them about Muriel giving you a blow job?"

Mary and Geri's eyes nearly popped out of their heads, but not to be outdone I said.

"I wasn't sure whether to tell them it happened because you snogged Muriel and then snogged her again when she had a mouth full of my jizz."

I wondered if I'd gone to far, whether Suzi would be annoyed that I told the girls that she'd kissed Muriel, but she wasn't. In fact you seemed very proud.

"She's a great kisser and your spunk tasted nice, a bit salty, but nice."

More to break the ice rather than anything funny we all started laughing,

"I'll buy another round of drinks and then I want all, and I mean all, the details." Geri said, heading to the bar.

When she returned I let Suzi tell the story, me chipping in the odd time. When she'd finished Mary sat open mouthed but Geri just said, "that's so frigging hot, if we weren't in public I'd have my pants down and be playing with myself."

"Don't let us stop you." Suzi said and we laughed again. Poor Mary was even more in shock now, our story and now Geri, her girlfriend, talking about masturbating. Eventually she managed to say to Suzi, "I knew Dave was a tart and I have my moments but you take the biscuit. I thought you were so prim and proper."

Smiling Suzi replied in the poshest voice she could manage, "I am prim and proper, I'm just enjoying expressing my sexuality and behaving like a right slapper." I gave her a kiss and got another round in.

The night before we moved down we all met up again and I asked Geri about her memories of the camp and whether she had any ideas for livening the place up and getting some more bookings.

"Not off the top of my head, other than tidying it up. There are a lot of young naturists around, but young people have more money these days and prefer going abroad, guaranteed sun and lots of fun to be had."

"You're right, I think we've got our work cut out helping Muriel keep the place going. All we can do is try."

"I'm still in touch with some of the other children of naturists, as it were. Those of us who used to go there as children with our parents. If you want I could ask some of them if they have any ideas."

"That would be great."

Muriel met us off the train on the Saturday and we could immediately tell something was wrong.

"Jim's back in hospital, he had another stroke on Thursday. This one's even worse than the last, he's completely debilitated."

"Oh no, we're so sorry, you shouldn't have met us, we could have got a taxi."

"Not at all, I've been at the hospital since Thursday, good to get away."

She explained that the doctors didn't expect him to make any improvement and that basically it was just a matter of time. She seemed very matter of fact and I commented on how well she was coping.

"I think it will be a release for him, he wouldn't want to live the way he's been left."

I'd never had anyone close to me die and I suppose she was right, it just seemed a bit harsh.

"My biggest problem at the moment is dealing with Jim's family, had nothing to do with him for twenty years and now they're all over him." We just nodded.

"Anyway enough of my problems, how have you two been?"

"We're great, looking forward to the summer and to getting stuck in."

"Jolly good, I did so enjoy your last visit."

We all smiled "And so did we." Suzi said.

"I know we all got a bit naughty," A sheepish grin creeping across her face "but it was a wonderful release for me, please don't think fucking me is part of your duties because it isn't."

I'd already found that even though I was the more avid naturist, when it came to sex, Suzi was much better at dealing with it.

"It really was wonderful and unexpected and I was amazed at how much I enjoyed kissing you and I even enjoyed watching you give Dave a blow job, I don't know if anything else will happen, but I for one hope it does."

We had talked about that night since, but I was taken aback at Suzi, particularly her hopes for more sex with Muriel.

"You're such a darling." And with saying that Muriel kissed Suzi full on the lips, a passionate, toe curling kiss. We were still in the middle of the train station. It was going to be some summer.

We got to the camp and it looked more unkempt and overgrown than before, it's amazing what two weeks off heat and some rain can do to grass. I was a bit nervous, not knowing what would happen with Muriel. I needn't have worried, she showed us our cabin, left us to settle in and said she'd see us tomorrow.

"I know we don't start till Monday, but I think I'll get cracking tomorrow."

"Good idea."

"Do we need to talk about Muriel, or about you and Muriel?."

"No."

"Oh, ok then." I said with a confused smile on my face.

Suzi started laughing and said, "you're so funny Dave and so sweet, just relax and enjoy ourselves and what will be will be."

She kissed me and let her hand slide down to my hardening dick, "I'm not giving up on this."

"Thank god for that."

I was up at seven the next day and it was already sunny, promising a barmy, warm day ahead. I slipped on a t-shirt and some shorts, deciding to go commando and headed out. I found the barn where all the tools and machinery were kept and was standing there bemused, looking at an ancient tractor with no idea of how to operate it.

"Hello David, you're up early."

I turned to see a naked Muriel coming towards me. Obviously sensing my surprise she said. "I often go out for a naked walk in the morning, even in the winter, invigorates me for the day."

"That's great, and I see you shaved your bush like you said you might."

Having been enamored of Suzi's shaven muff when we were here last, Muriel had said she might shave hers, but I was shocked at my own boldness, not believing what I had just said.

Muriel took it all in her stride, 'thank you for noticing, do you like it?, I think it's wonderful, look you can see the lips peeping out, just like Suzi's." As she said this she lifted her left leg a little, to give me a better view.

I somehow managed, "looks great and I'm sure it's cooler and fresher in the warm weather."

"Yes it is, although it's a bit more obvious when I'm aroused."

"I know the problem, I seemed to spend half my life with an erection."

"So I can see."

We both giggled, I could get used to this flirting, but I turned to the problem of the tractor instead.

"Does it actually work?"

"I should think so, these old things never break down. We might need to charge the battery though."

I'm not mechanical and was very pleased with myself when I managed to get the battery out and put it on charge.

"An hour or so should do it. Are you planning on doing some work today?"

"I thought I would as it's so nice,"

"Oh goody, let me show you where I think you should start."

As we walked through the site Muriel was the first to notice Suzi sitting out on the deck having a coffee

"Morning Suzi, looks like it's going to be a lovely day."

Suzi was wide eyed at the sight of me walking next to the naked Muriel.

"Morning you two, what have you been up to so early."

"Oh this clever man has just been getting the tractor up and running."

"Well done Dave." I nodded and smiled, not mentioning that I'd only taken the battery out.

"Do you two want a cup of coffee."

"Yes please."

As Suzi went inside we sat chatting, Muriel pointing things out to me. Muriel was sat facing me but it's amazing how quickly you forget that someone's naked, particularly when you're concentrating on what they're saying. Suzi returned and sat next to me and I kept looking down at Muriel's muff hoping Suzi would follow my gaze, she did, but must of thought I was being rude as she gave me a dirty look.

During a lull in the conversation I took my chance.

"I was complementing Muriel on her shaven fanny."

By the look on Suzi's face she was just about to tear my head off but Muriel spoke first, "I think David's a bit of a connoisseur, we discussed the pro and cons in great detail."

Suzi for once, was speechless.

"It's a lovely feeling when the breeze gets to it." And with that Muriel lifted her leg, nearly putting it over the arm of the chair, giving me and Suzi a right eyeful.

"Muriel you're such a tart." Suzi said, a big grin on her face.

"I know, it's wonderful, I feel young and sexy again and it's all down to you two."

Miraculously we did get the tractor working and then Muriel showed me how to connect the grass cutters and trailers. Around eleven she headed off the hospital, saying she would see us later and sit down and have a chat.

It was lovely and warm now and I asked Suzi if she fancied stripping off, we could work in the nude. She said yes but we had better make sure to put sun lotion in all the right places.

"I'll do yours if you'll do mine."

"Perv!"

It took me a while but I eventually got the hang of the tractor, making short work of cutting the overgrown grass. Suzi was walking around getting a feel for the place and generally tidying up. It felt wonderful, the sun beating down, the two of us naked, working to a shared purpose, each time I passed Suzi our smiles would get bigger.

There was a clearing at the far end of the camp where I could dump all the cuttings and as I was returning from my umpteenth trip I saw Suzi talking to what from a distance looked like a very large man. She was still naked and didn't seem at all perturbed to be talking to this fully clothed gentleman. As I got closer the man looked up at me and waved an acknowledgement, Suzi turning to look my way and the mans eyes immediately dropping to look at her ass. If there was only me and him there I might have felt strange being naked, but emboldened by Suzi I climbed off the tractor and walked over to them as confidently as I could, my dick swinging between my legs.

"Dave this is Mike Squires, one of Jim and Muriel's neighbors. Mike just came over to see how Jim was and whether Muriel needed any help."

I put out my hand and we shook, "hi Mike, nice to meet you."

I'm a big guy, well over six foot and broad but my hand was swamped by Mikes. He was three inches taller and at least forty pounds heavier than me.

"Suzi was just telling me that things look bad, that Jim might not make it." Mike said in a surprisingly soft voice.

I nodded and said, "all we can do is keep our fingers crossed and support Muriel." We all just nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Have you known Jim and Muriel long?"

"Jim all his life, Muriel these past twenty years. I own the farm next door."

"Well I'm sure Suzi's told you, but we're here for the summer, see if we can help them spruce the place up a bit."

"Aye, Suzi said. It's good to see some new faces around the place." As he said this I was very aware of his gaze travelling the whole way down Suzi's body and back up again.

"Would you like a tea or a coffee Mike?" Suzi said, sounding completely calm.

"No thanks, I'd better be getting back. Tell Muriel I called and if there's anything I can help you with please come and ask."

"Thanks Mike I will," I said as I walked him back to his jeep.

When I got back to Suzi I couldn't wait to question her, "how long was he here before I came along?"

"Not sure, maybe five minutes max."

"Well he certainly seemed to be enjoying the view."

"Poor man, I think the first time he raised his head was when you came along in that jalopy of a tractor, I think he might have been salivating." Suzi had a nonchalant smirk on her face as she said this.

"Poor man my ass, more like dirty old man."

Suzi's expression changed "Listen mister, this is your nudist dream we're living, not mine. You can't go getting angry and jealous at every man that likes looking at me."

"I know, I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting to see you standing there, happily naked, with that big lump ogling you."

"Stop being such a fucking insecure idiot. I've actually found that I like being naked, that I like having men stare at my little boobs and my bald pussy and I wish I could see their faces when they look at my ass, if you hadn't been there I might have bent over when I turned my back to him."

Suzi's voice had risen throughout her lecture, almost shouting as she finished. I was suitably chastised and knew that Suzi was right but as she finished I found myself smirking, "Fucking tart." Thankfully Suzi saw the funny side also. When we stopped smiling Suzi got serious again.

"Honestly Dave you have to chill a bit, I'm loving being naked. When I heard that jeep coming up the drive I thought about getting dressed then I thought, fuck it! When Mike got out he didn't know where to look, I acted like it was the most natural thing in the world. The poor man spent most of the time looking at my feet. He got a bit bolder towards the end but I'm finding that as long as I feel safe, I enjoy people looking at me, it turns me on and makes me feel sexy. I know you love it when people admire your big dick and that's meant to be ok and sexy and funny, why should I be any different."

"So you're a feminist, naked tart?"

"You're such a fucking wanker."

"I know."

Feeling a bit sheepish I put my arms out to Suzi and thankfully she came to me. Lots of things were in my head that I could say, mostly different ways of saying sorry for being such an ass. As it was I said nothing as we made out.

We were getting hot and heavy and Suzi suggested going to the chalet but I had other ideas.

"So let me get this straight, if I gawk at your ass you'll bend over in front of me?"

Suzi looked confused and then remembering what she shouted at me earlier, she punched me.

When we gathered ourselves Suzi again suggested going to bed.

"I don't want to go inside, I want to fuck you on my combine harvester."

"It's not a combine harvester, It's a rusty old tractor."

"We can pretend."

Muriel got back about nine that evening and looked exhausted.

"How's things?"

"Not good, he might not make the night." As she said this she started crying, Suzi moving to comfort her and then all the tiredness and heartache kicking in and Muriel sobbing uncontrollably. Eventually she managed to slow her sobbing, saying things about him not suffering or not being in pain, then.

"I only came back to have a shower and get my toothbrush."

"Have you eaten?" Suzi asked

"No"

"Right I'll make you something and then Dave will drive you and me back to the hospital."

"There's no need, I'll..."

"You're my friend and I'm coming with you."

"Thank you."

I had my license but hadn't driven much since my test and driving their old Fiesta was enough to test the most experienced driver. I dropped them off at the hospital, kissed them both and told them I'd stay in Muriel's lodge that night so they could phone me if needed.

Jim struggled on until the Tuesday and I arrived at the hospital about an hour before he died. When he died Muriel was remarkably stoic, remarking later that she had no more tears left.

There were three or four other relatives there but they didn't seem to say much to Muriel, and Suzi seemed to be the only one comforting her. I said the normal pleasantries to the relatives about being sorry for their loss and then found myself alone, at the bedside, with Muriel and Suzi.

Muriel bent and kissed Jim, straightening she said, "god love him, he was an awkward bastard."

We looked at each other before looking at Muriel, seeing a smile spread on her face. We smiled back and Suzi hugged Muriel, kissing her cheek. I hugged the two of them, kissing whose ever head my lips landed on. We'd only met Muriel two weeks before but had shared lots of emotions and experiences, this felt like family.

When we arrived back Muriel said she needed to lay down and went to her bedroom, without saying anything Suzi followed her. I was still immature and a bit confused, an hour later I found them fast asleep, cuddled together and fully clothed.

I used Muriel's landline and phoned Mary, one to tell her what had happened but also to have someone to talk to.

"That's so sad, please give my condolences."

"I will."

"Can I phone you on that number."

"I guess so, why?"

"Geri wanted to phone you but we didn't have a number."

"I'm sure Muriel won't mind."

I dosed on the couch and woke around six with Muriel standing over me.

"Would you like a coffee David?"

"Yes please."

"I think Suzi's still asleep.'

"No I'm not." We heard a voice from the bedroom shout.

Suzi padded out, looking sleepy and, I thought, gorgeous. She sat beside me and cuddled me, "Thank you."

"For what."

"For being you and for being kind."

"Thank you both for everything." Muriel said, bending over and cuddling us, both our heads wedged into her boobs.

The next couple of days were a blur, Muriel busy phoning people and arranging the funeral and Suzi busy looking after Muriel and me. I just pottered and tried to be useful.

On the Thursday Geri phoned, spoke with Muriel for a while before being put onto me,

"How you doing?"

"Good, strange old week, very hard for poor Muriel but we're getting there."

"How's the campsite looking, have you got many bookings."

"I think there's a couple for this weekend and me and Suzi are going to sort out the chalets tomorrow for them. A few more next weekend, after that I don't know, why?"

" Remember I said I'd ask around, see if anyone had any ideas."