All Comments on 'Davey and Mommy: Snowed In'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad

to simple naive story

swfb70swfb70over 6 years ago
nice touch

but needs more depth- looking forward to chapter 2

grayge37grayge37over 6 years ago
Poor - 2 stars!

Poorly written. It was like a VERY young teenager relating a fantasy of his. It is badly in need of punctuation. Apparently the "author" never heard of using Spell-check or getting an editor to proofread this.

I'm writing you off as an author to follow.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Very hot and Kinky!

More please Mommy!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
Iam yours mommy !!!!!!!!!!

HOT !! HOT !!! My computer is smoking, please give us more. It was a hot read , and you left this story wide open for more. ..........thanks

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
More

Let's see a little action back home. Thanks

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Good story.

Good fucking.

Younger son helps Mommy.

Where do you go.from now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pregnant ???

Can she still get pregnant ???

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Thanks for sharing this incredibly hot story. i always wanted to fuck my mother but had to settle for several friends mothers. I was about 15 when it first happened. We fucked 3 or 4 times that day but never fucked again. The second time was when i was in my late 20's. I had an impromptu barbecue and invited some of the neighbors. We all had sufficient amounts of wine and i walked her to her house to be sure she got home OK. When we got to her house, she leaned in and kissed me hard and told me she wanted to be fucked before she went to sleep. We went to the bedroom, stripped and sucked and fucked each other for several hours before falling asleep. I have always loved older women and cannot get enough of them. The older, the better. I am now 70 and my wife is 78. I love eating her pussy and fucking her for hours. Watching her tits heave while I'm banging her cunt turns me on so much and keeps me wanting more and more. I hate it when I have to blow my load in her. The best thing about cumming in her is that I get to eat her freshly fucked pussy and I love that.

starhunterstarhunterover 6 years ago
Five Stars

Very hot story! I am fond of mom-son incest stories and feel this is one of the best I ever read.Cheers.

NakedwolfNakedwolfover 6 years ago
Snowed in

That was a really erotic and juicy story

Thank you RedKissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There is no pussy like the one you came out of. Mine took a lot longer to get back into, but was worth the wait. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One more "bald" brain.

Terribly childish, phantasmagoria..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Minu ema

Minu ema jõi viimasel ajal naabrinaisega iga päev.Kord koju tulles olid mõlemad nii täis ja tahtsid veel,aga raha polnud.Ema tahtis minu käest saada,aga ma pole andnud,siis oli vihane.Naabrinaine magas juba tugitoolis ja ma lükkasin ema ka voodisse.Ema võttis minu käe ja pani oma rinnale,ning mul hakkas suur tung ema järgi kohe.Ajasin kohe teise käe talle seeliku alla,millepeale ta kohe naeratas ja ajas jalad laiali.Siis hakkasin teda nikkuma,tegime vaikselt et naabrinaine ei kuuleks.Lõpuks panin talle tagant mis võttis ema ähkima ja minu tõuked käisid talle laksudes vastu tagumikku päris valjusti.Korraga oli naabrinaine meie kõrval püsti ja kiitis minu ema,et on sul ikka hea poeg,aga mul pole kedagi ning läks vaarudes koju.Me olime emaga hingetud sellest kohkumisest.Ema lubas mulle raha eest alati nikku anda ja jooma maha jätma.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

Agreeance? WTF?

This was an infantile read.

A boy old enough to have chest hair and calls his mother mommy?

It does flow like something written by a ten year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf

WTF this was too childish with a writing style and words to match a 5 year old 10 is being nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super Erotic

I hung on to each and every word.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago

This could be a mom/son dom/sub series if you continued it but please leave dad and other brothers out it would cheapen the story and main characters if you added others to the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good idea, but lacks realism

The idea starts off well, but just gets worse as you read the story. No real descriptions of either 2, then bang they are banging... no build up really at all. If I were you I would rework it then repost it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Very dirty and hot. You described Davey's attraction toward his mom pretty well. Getting snowed in always makes for some naughty scenarios. I didn't expect her to be so forward. That's quite sexy. Especially the part where she showed him her tits and then stroked his hard cock. I liked her dirty talk too. My favorite parts were: "Mommy then leaned in to kiss me on the mouth. It was not a small peck, it was a deep, tongue thrusting passionate kiss. She leaned back against the arm of the couch "Davey come kiss mommy's titties." So, I leaned over her to start kissing and sucking on her nipples. My god her nipples were so big and hard, she was holding my head against her so I could not stop until she wanted me too.

She started pushing on my shoulders to push me down between her legs. "Davey mommy wants you to kiss her pussy." She instructed me. I spread her legs wider, then spread her pussy lips to start licking and kissing her.

She grabbed my head to push me deeper into her quim while I was licking her, she then instructed me "Hook a finger in my pussy to find my G-spot!" I wasn't sure what to do so I inserted a finger to move it in and out. Mommy then yelled at me "Davey make your finger into a hook and rub the top inside of my pussy!" I did as she instructed I must have found the right spot she started bucking her hips and came all over my face.

I was startled at first because I have never tasted anything like this, it was a bit salty but I liked it. I wiped off my face with the blanket and looked at my mom. She was leaning back against the couch with her eyes closed and sighed. She then smiled and said "Thank you, Davey. Mommy needed that." All I could do was stare at her and say "Your welcome."

Mommy moved and told me to get on the couch that it was my turn to come. I did not know what to expect so I sat there nervous. Mommy spread my legs and kneeled between them before she took my cock in her hand. She was stroking me to make sure I was hard, which I most definitely was.

She then leaned in and licked my cock up and down the shaft. I leaned back and closed my eyes, the feelings I was having were intense. She then put her lips around the head of my cock licking the tip with her tongue before she started going down my shaft."

And

"I started sucking on her nipple like I was famished. She threw her head back and came again on my cock. My balls were so wet and sticky from all of her cum I was in heaven. It was starting to run down my ass crack. After a few more minutes of her riding me, I came hard and filled her pussy with my load.

She fell forward and rested her head on my shoulder before she got off my lap and laid on the couch. I sat there breathing hard trying to catch my breath and calm my heart rate down. Wow! I came twice in the last thirty minutes, I could not believe what we had just done. But I hope it doesn't end!"

Keep up the great work. I had fun reading this.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. This story made me think about how much better off some men might be as lovers if some mother's had the opportunity to teach them how to be lovers. If readers think of their first time, they may remember how awkward, clumsy, and emotionally unsatisfying it was.,

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Awww This story needs another chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story but you need a follow up!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story you need to continue with more.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

So so taboo story...

Mom was kind of demanding....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
579 Followers
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.