David & 'Lyssa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found an inn with rooms to let on the outskirts of town. 'Lyssa's gold pieces rented them a room for a week. Other realm coinage was common this close to the inter realm portals.

In the common room that night, the trio listened to the gossip. Among the items of interest was that the gates had not been functioning for over a week.

The other main item was the location of a local wizard who might be able to give them much needed information.

All 3 fended off proposals and propositions from the inns clientele.

Finally they retired to the rooms to wait until morning to go in search of the wizard.

They found the street where they had been told that the wizard had his shop.

Finding the proper door, (it was marked with a sign that said 'wizard' in a dozen languages, so it was not hard to spot) Prissy knocked on the doorframe.

They heard muttering inside and sudden cursing as whomever was inside stumbled over something.

The door opened and an old man with a long (and tangled) white beard peered out at them. "What do you want at this unholy hour of the morning?"

The wizard's eyes were bloodshot and his breath smelled like a week dead corpse. Prissy hid a grin.

The old coot was hung over.

"We beg your pardon Wise One. We urgently need your advice and we would be ever so grateful if you could help us." Said Prissy in her most kittenish voice.

The wizard took another look at the three lovely girls on his doorstep. He opened the door wider. "Do come in ladies, how may I help you?"

"We need to find out why the gates are not working." 'Lyssa said.

The old wizards eyes fairly bugged out of his head as he started to drool slightly at 'Lyssa. Few beings are as seductive as a succubus when she turns on her charm.

"The gates are not working because something ripped the fabric of reality in one of the nearby realms."

"But why would this keep the gates from functioning?" asked Prissy.

"Because things are coming through the tear in the realm. And the powers of the other worlds have sealed the borders to prevent these creatures from traveling further and destroying their worlds the way they are rampaging through that realm."

'Lyssa had a sinking feeling which realm they were talking about.

"There was a fight between the Dark Lord of the realm and some upstart. The battle ripped the hole in the reality of the realm, and both fighters vanished. None know where they went, and neither has returned as yet," continued the wizard.

"Now," The wizard leered. "How will you show your gratitude to old Franz?"

'Lyssa reached out and ran a fingertip down the front of the wizards stained and frayed robe. "I think I can think of something." And Franz followed her into a back room, closing the door behind him.

'Lyssa came out after a short while.

"How was he?" quipped Prissy.

"Delicious." 'Lyssa said with a ladylike burp.

Prissy swallowed hard. "Umm, How about we check out of the inn and set up camp near the gates. Sooner or later, someone will show up there, and maybe they can take up through."

"Sounds good to me." Said Jenny.

'Lyssa just nodded.

That night, the trio set up camp within easy view of the gates. They had tried to set them without success.

The staffs provided sufficient protection at night. All they had to really watch for was those beam lizards like the one that David had killed on their earlier trip through the realm. But the weapons that they had brought with them proved to be awesome in their effect on the local predators.

Now all they could do was wait.

~David comes home~

David opened the door to the Living quarters and stepped through.

He stepped to the side to allow Bitsy to come through after him.

He sighed in relief. He was now standing in his own living room.

But where were the girls?

Bitsy shifted into her human form as the living room was a bit crowded for her dragon body

David walked into the kitchen. Immediately he noticed that things were out of place, although the room was neat as a pin.

There was a note on the table.

[Hello David. The ladies have left to go looking for you. Their first stop is the crystal world that you visited before. Evidently, one of your ladies is from there. Something is wrong because

I cannot get through to the home realm of the other two. Neither can anyone else. The girls equipped themselves from your armory and supplies. And I gave them power staffs. All three have been altered so that their bodies are suited for the realm they traveled to. And all three have the means to change back. Call me if you need me or have questions. Your friend, Paul Black Eagle]

David cussed for a good 5 minutes without repeating himself.

When he finally ran down, he turned to see Bitsy standing there with an awed expression. "Gee Daddy, Who are you mad at this time?"

"Not you Honey." David told her.

David sighed and picked up the phone as Bitsy wandered off to explore. He dialed Paul's number. "Hey bro. Can you come over? We need to have a long talk."

David hung up after Black Eagle promised to come over right away.

David found Prissy in the bathroom, trying to figure out the plumbing.

"He drew her a nice hot bath, and left her some towels and scented soap. Before he left, he poured in some bubble bath. David grinned as he left his daughter to her bath. He never knew a woman yet who could resist a bubble bath.

Black Eagle knocked on the door shortly after that.

"Hi Paul. What is going on here?" David asked. "The girls should not have been able to leave here."

Black Eagle looked abashed. "Well, It was me that allowed them to leave. They were insistent."

David shook his head. "How much of a lead do they have?"

"About 3 days." was the reply.

About then, Bitsy came downstairs wrapped in a towel. "Daddy, I need clean clothes."

Black Eagle looked at David with a raised eyebrow.

"It is a long story." Said David.

"Go on upstairs Bitsy. You will have to stay like this for tonight. I will be up in a while."

"OK daddy." Bitsy chirped. She skipped up and gave David a kiss on the cheek. Then she waved merrily at Black Eagle and scampered off upstairs.

"Come into the kitchen. I need coffee." Said David.

A couple of hours and many cups of coffee later, David sat back in his chair.

"That's how it is." He told Black Eagle.

Paul chuckled to himself. This would stir up the powers-that-be rather thoroughly.

"Can I have the couch tonight?" Asked Black Eagle.

"You can have one of the guest rooms if you'd like." replied David.

"OK" was the answer.

David checked in on Bitsy where she lay sound asleep. Then he went to his bedroom and slid into bed with a weary groan.

The next morning, Bitsy found new clothes lying on the foot of her bed. And David found breakfast on the table.

After they ate, David picked up Bitsy in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he braced her on his hip.

He figured to start at the place in the crystal realm that was clearest in his mind.

A pass of his hand and they were suddenly standing between the gates.

There was a scream behind him. "Beloved!"

He turned to see the three missing girls sprinting toward him.

Unfortunately this startled Bitsy, and she reflexively shifted to her draconic body.

She ended up sprawled atop David as he lay flat on the ground. Bitsy roared at the approaching girls warning them away from her daddy.

David finally got everyone calmed down, and hugged the three women to him.

Bitsy shifted back to human form and stood to the side watching.

David stepped over to Bitsy and draped an arm around her.

"Lyssa, Prissy, Jenny. Let me introduce you to Staffet. Also known as Bitsy. Our daughter."

Prissy and Jenny stood there stunned.

'Lyssa simply fainted.