All Comments on 'David in the Bathhouse'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
outstanding

makes me recall the days of bathhouses..... got me very horny.... thanks!

seeapeseeapeover 14 years ago
This cock sucker loved your story

I love to be on my knees or wherever while sucking a cock or getting my ass plowed.

The Phoenix-area bat houses are great and you caught the scene perfectly.

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn!

Damn that story turned me on! Stiff as a rock the entire time reading it, now it needs to be stroked or sucked!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
Yes,

You caught the feeling and atmosphere. Similar to our bathhouse 'cept no hot tub or pool.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
Read it again!

And enjoyed it just as much. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice David seems like someone ide wana meet

But truly are there people like this, I was never a fan of bath houses seemed like gross place to me I don't really like bathing in hundreds of random men's jizz in a frothing tub. But very hot story all the same... Ide wana meet David lol

PG564EPG564Ealmost 6 years ago
A hot gay story, great memories too!!

I loved how you described the sexual tension in a gay bathhouse. So erotic, one man wants it in his mouth and the cock donor wants his cum swallowed. I love to swallow the creamy loads, and suck as many dicks as I can when I go.

I'm married, but pride myself on giving blowjobs and taking it up the ass is amazing also. Good story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
I go to bathhouses too

I often go to a local bathhouse and have similar experiences to the one in this story. One thing -- I also love kissing men, especially older men (in their 50s, 60s & even 70s). Do you kiss men? For me, it's like foreplay. It gets me going and makes me hard. I love sucking cock and I also get fucked (I've been a bottom for about 3 years) but the fact that I love kissing men makes me realize that I am truly gay, not just bi.

I love your gay stories. Please tell more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving Gay books

I love gay books so I loved this a lot especiallly the ass fuckings

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bath house whore

In the late 60s through the late through the late 70s I went to a bathouse near 7mi. and van dyke in Detroit.It was in an old theater and remodeled to accommodate varying degrees of privacy and public experiences.I found the orgy room wonderful as a cocksucker {at that time] I could suck cock as long as I chose.A hallway lead to another room that had an oversized chair and a line of men waiting to get sucked off.As the current cocksucker got up I took his place and opened my little brown bottle and got to work.One after another I had hard cock in my mouth and throat for what seemed like hours, what a day, that seemed to end too quickly as my throat and jaws had their limits. Im 74 now and hit a abs on 8 mile in Detroit and get lucky most of the time.BTW it took a while but I find being buttfucked heavenly and will bend over on demand,I get lucky that way as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous