All Comments on 'David Shares with Melissa'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Feed back about your story!

I really enjoyed this story; I wanted to be the guy getting it with the dong, the guy licking her arse or the guy who will,hopefully, be the guy sliding his cock inside her arsehole!

I love the idea of these sort of games! I love reading about male anal, even though I've never done it! I think I might quite like it like this???

I am looking forward to chatting with you about this sort of thing!

You said that you promise to reply to anyone who lesves an e-mail address? I am looking forward to a nice, interesting reply from you now!

Write soon,

Regards,

Neale

nob2010@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
lucky david

Superb well writen storu please write more

MumrMumralmost 19 years ago
MMMM.

I truly enjoyed all of this story, and the detail was great. I had never actually heard how to make a double dong work without one side "anchoring" it, often to the detriment of the "anchor." This was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very erotic story

This story was something I hadn't heard of before. I had of course read about strap ons, and found them very hot and erotic.

Not sure if it's something I would do, but one never knows, especially when one gets aroused as I did in reading this story.

Please keep up the writing, it's obvious that you have the talent to turn people on.

Thanks for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT!

This was a REALLY hot story and I loved all the detail. I would love to be David. I would also love to be George. I think it would be fun being Melissa too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

My wife and I have done this also. The double-headed dildo was 14 inches. I am proud to say I took most of it, 9 inches. My wife was not into it initially, but once we got attached. She went crazy! Love this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous