All Comments on 'Davis Twins Ch. 01'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
IN NEED OF MORE SPICE

YOU NEED TO LIVEN UP YOUR STORY IF YOU CONTINUE IT AS 4 GIRLS ONLY PLAYING WITH HIM IS A WEAK PLOT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
let's hear more

keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stumped

Is this going to be an incest story or a wimp/fdom story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

I haven't been naive enough to believe a man can't be raped for quite some time. However, I was never able to picture a scenario where it happened. Until now, that is. This is a particularly interesting story and it shows the possibilities of people taking advantage of someone else. Keep up the good work.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 12 years ago
Good story

But that is so messed up I really feel sorry for the brother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story....

very hot, so interesting....cannnot wait to read more.......

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Davis Twins Ch. 01:" - Alex and Jenna - (Brother and Sister Twins)

With the condition of Alex, physically, and prior medically, and his plight of no respect from his twin sister Jenna, and her "shadow" friends, something in their relationship is cause for caution and awareness!! It feels thus far as there is a rubber-band pulled taunt, ready to spring loose and wreck havoc!!

Jenna has resented her brother most of their lives; lately, within the last couple years, even their mother Debbie Davis has developed and unearthed resentments of her son. Fortunately for Alex his father, Roger Davis, is still staunchly in his corner, being protective of his son, having ample fatherly respect and love for Alex.

The story is credibly written, constructed and presented. The nice array of characters (hopefully they will not participate in any carnal and incestual sex with any of the Davis family!!!) are many and varied in temperments, shapes and sizes--most of them, all females, have no affinity nor compassion and love for Alex. The theme and plot is rather unique. The dialogue is quite good, understandable and lively.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago

Bullying and torture are definitely not my thing. There is nothing sensual or exciting about any of this mixup. BLAH!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Renee

and Jenna are Bitches. I would get back at those two at least if not all of them.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Where did Dad go? Why is Mom letting her daughter have a sleepover on a school night? Weird things to leave out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous