Davis Twins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex just lay back down. There was no point in arguing and there was no way he could escape. So the boy just watched the girls play and waited to see what would happen next.

All four girls were staring into the cup. Even Renee had never seen a guy's cum up close before. She had done just about everything else with it, but not this. Jenna took the cup and moved it around. The stuff was all white and stringy. It didn't really swirl like water would. After a while the girls got tired of the game, and Jenna took the cup in the bathroom and threw it out.

Meanwhile, Renee was telling Mary to go play with the dick. Mary, though, told her that watching was enough. "Nonsense," said Renee, "you know you want to play with it. Don't chicken out now. You'll hate yourself later if you miss out."

Alex thought his ordeal might be over. Renee had said that Mary still had a turn, but it didn't look like she wanted it. The boy was just starting to relax, when Mary started coming slowly over to him. Alex just closed his eyes, they were going to do him again, after all.

Tentatively, Mary reached a finger out to touch the thing. It was all soft and smooth. She picked it up and looked at it. It was very nice. The head of the thing looked just like a mushroom and Mary had to touch that. So she let go of the shaft, and gently poked the head. That felt really cool. Mary lifted the penis back up by its head. Then she took some time to look at it. There in the center of the head was the little hole where all that stuff had come out of. Mary brought her other hand over, and touched right on the hole. This was just all so fascinating.

Then, Renee told Mary not to forget the balls. Mary had forgotten, actually. She took her finger off the little slit, and picked the little sack up. She could feel the balls rolling in the palm of her hand as she gently slanted her palm from side to side.

As she played with the balls and held onto the dick, Mary felt it begin to harden in her hand. She started to let go, but Renee told her to start pulling on it the way the others had. So, Mary wrapped her hand good and tight around the shaft. Then she began sliding her hand up and down on it.

Alex was just trying not to cry. He was so tired of this. And now this girl was just holding his dick and looking at it like it was a new toy. The boy didn't think he could shoot again, no matter how much they wanted him to. But then the girl started rubbing his balls and he felt himself start to get hard again. Now the girl was jerking on him, and Alex realized that he would come again. Oh it would take awhile, but he wouldn't be able to stop it.

As Mary rubbed up and down on the dick, it got completely hard and stiff. The girl was fascinated by the little mushroom head. For some reason she thought it was really cute. So Mary let go of the balls and used her other hand to pet the little head. She just loved feeling it. She especially liked touching the little hole. Mary kept lightly brushing her finger right on it.

After a few minutes, Mary wanted to play with the balls again. So she stopped playing with the mushroom and scooped the sack back up. As she ran her fingers along the bag, she could feel the little balls rolling inside. This was so much fun. Mary kind of hoped this would go on for quite some time. Holding a dick was a really neat thing, and she just kept rubbing her hand up and down on it.

Mary rubbed the balls and jerked the shaft for several minutes. Then Alex moaned a little and the dick gave a little jerk in her hand. From what she had seen earlier, Mary knew it would shoot soon. She asked the other girls where she should aim it, and Jenna told her to just point the gun straight up in the air. She wanted to see how high it could shoot.

It was hopeless, Alex knew he couldn't stop himself from cumming again. The stupid girls were just aiming his dick like a toy gun, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. The way that girl was jerking him and rubbing his balls, sooner or later he would cum. Sure enough, a few minutes later, Alex felt it building up. He moaned and jerked as he shot the first blast of cum straight up in the air.

Mary felt Alex's body arch under her. She just kept her hand on the dick and kept jerking. The other girls cheered as the first blast shot up in the air. They watched the glob of liquid go straight up and then splash down on Alex's stomach. More blasts followed and the girls just cheered and laughed as Alex's dick kept firing off. By the time it had finished, the girls were all howling and Alex's stomach was a mess.

Poor Alex couldn't believe it. He had cum three times in front of these girls. He was sticky and covered in cum. His dick and balls actually hurt. That stupid girl still had his dick in her hand. Why wouldn't they just leave him alone?

Actually, Mary had gotten so wrapped up in watching Alex's thing shoot, that she had forgotten she was still holding onto it. As it went soft, it started to fall out of her hands. Mary let it go, but then she picked it up and shook it by the little mushroom. It was all soft and limp now, though, so Mary just dropped it and got up off the bed.

The girls were all laughing as they gradually filed out of the room. Alex was so dazed and humiliated that he didn't even realize they were leaving. Jenna looked back and saw her brother still lying there naked. She started laughing even harder. Finally, she just sneered at him, "You know we're done now. You can put your dickie away. Thanks for the show, though. Bye!" And with that the four girls left Alex's room.

When they had left, Alex lost it. He just rolled over in his bed and cried. He just couldn't understand why his sister had done that to him. And he could still hear them outside his door. They were all laughing and talking about watching him shoot. How would he ever be able to face any of them again? After awhile, Alex drifted off to sleep. At least it was over.

The girls spent the rest of the night laughing about Alex. They all thought it had been so much fun playing with his dick. It was such a shame that Amy had been left out. Oh well, they would tell her all about it tomorrow. Poor Amy would be so sorry that she had missed it.

Dear Readers,

I hope you have enjoyed this story. As I have said before, the only thing I ask, is that if you would take the time to leave feedback, vote, or leave comments, it would be greatly appreciated. The only reward we writers receive is having our readers tell us what they think of our stories. Thank you very much. Also, if you have enjoyed this story, please check out my other series as well, The Casino series, the gameshow series, and the Bi Pi series, among others.

Once again, thank you for using your time to read my stories.

12