All Comments on 'Dawn'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good stuff

excellant stuff..i hope there's another chapter...maybe Dawn & Ginny can switch partners in a same room foursome

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoy Realistic Initial Resistance

Part of the incest taboo that most excites me is when feelings of love overpower long held societal restrictions to lead to explosive coupling. You've achieved that here in a realistic way. It was very powerful.

ddpmanddpmanover 17 years ago
Ohh Mom

Stevie I think your plot line is good hearing the two mothers conversing. Your word pictures of the couplings are right on.

I will enjoy reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very nice indeed

Lovingly done, quite romantic: an excellent little story.

I do hope Ginnie and Dawn are both going to become grandmothers by their sons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

very nice indeed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

erotic story without filth.well done .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It was a good story until the dickey in the

made it's appearance--God it's sickening

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949over 15 years ago
Fabulous Story

Your story was well thought out and well paced. There were no distractions. Keep up the great work! I will look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
how motherfucking spreads

This excellent story is a good example of how the fast growing trend of motherfucking is spreading. Two close women friends discuss their teenage boys. Dawn is worried that her Billy's always hard when he's around his mother. (So Mom is keeping close tabs on what her son has under his fly!) Ginnie confides that her son Tommy has been fucking her for months, and she's never been so happy. No wonder, since her boy has an endless supply of cum in his potent young balls, which his mother dearly appreciates. Tommy and Billy are both 18 and best friends, so naturally the young motherfucker clues his buddy that he's getting his stiff dick up his Mom's twat whenever he feels like it. Billy approaches his Mom, but Dawn turns him down. A trip to a high class sex resort opens Billy up, and his sex life blossoms. But he doesn't lose his hard on for his mother. Dawn sees her boy after his shower through the door Billy's kept open, and she's mightily impressed by his fine manly physique and his big hard cock. Dawn is excited, Billy smooches her, and finally gets his big prick up between his mother's legs. It's cute how, when the boy shoots his first spurt of ball cream up his own birth canal, he yells, "MOM!" It'll be Mom and her motherfucking son from now on!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

So erotic reading about the son completely dominating his mother when they have sex. He must be everything she has been looking for in a man,and to have him take her so thoroughly, filling all three cavities of her body with his sperm. Will the next morning find her wanting and willing to submit to her son even spiritually. Giving him her soul along with her mind and body, to be totally under his care and keeping.Thanks ..........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking stunning story!

This is so good - the bitch loves her sons cock, especially up her ass. Her slut friend's being fucked by her son too - Jesus, it's so perfect.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Good Story

I would have liked to see her thoughts about why she changed her mind all of the sudden. It seems like one day she just decided to go for it and pulled out all the stops. However, it was an enjoyable read. Thanks and keep writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
This is a reread for me

And I enjoyed reading the story the second time as much as I read it the first time.

Just a very good story.

Thanks for the joy that reading your work gives me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mother loving son

Once again, a wonderful story. Your discription of not only the love making, but the emotion and depth of love as it grows with each stroke between mother and son is very telling. I also loved the fact that once the mother loved her son in all ways, she wanted him to want her and only her for all time.

I love that kind of commitment. Thank you.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

My was that good. I know from experience that there is nothing better nor nothing as close as mother/son love. The relationship lasts forever.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

A really well written story. Also, quite realistic with the initial reluctance of the mother, and then letting her natural urges slowly take over. Keep writing.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHAT A WAY TO END A STORY !!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Most of the time moms are just softees, and the sons love it. good story............... THANKS

alitoalitoabout 4 years ago
Lujuria

El relato escabroso y retorcido por ser madre e hijo,es a la vez bello y lleno de amor. Se cierra el ciclo,amar a tu madre como hijo y hombre

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

The anal killed it for me. 3 stars, that's all I EVER give for anal. Save it for you gay fantasy author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great story. I would like have been a fly on the wall when she told her friend what she had done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous