All Comments on 'Dawn over Sun Valley Ch. 03'

by small_town_girl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Carry on doc;-)

Need more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow . . .

My favourite story on lit for a very long time. This was amazing. You write like a dream. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really fun!

That mutual masturbation idea was fun and original. I hadn't seen it in any other story that I remember and her innocence, though improbable for a 23 year old beauty, and her joyous enthusiasm was delightful. Like I said great fun!

MarcD

gravyruggravyrugover 8 years ago
Yay!

Just enough background to stave off rebellion! And excellent sexytimes. Well done.

mcollectmcollectover 8 years ago
Great

Loved the whole story, the best in a long time. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not really believable.

A normal 23 year old woman who has never masturbated? But very well done and very erotic.

DahliaWitchDahliaWitchover 8 years ago
I'm so....

Happy! I wasn't expecting this today! 1) I love the background glimpses. A very messy/complicated/tragic past, which is of course, yummy for the reader. 2) hot masterbation scene 3) I always enjoy when a writer examines the power differential that appears in certain relationships. It's so seldom black & white, & the shades of gray can be complex & so rewarding. 4) While the "romance" category is a bit tame for you, (and for me), I have to say that you're nailing it. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Realistic; from my experience, VERY Realistic

I consider myself normal, yet I never masturbated until I was 30, married and had 2 children. I finally learned how then, by reading. It is very possible for a normal 23 year old person to have never masturbated. Probable for those of us who led a sheltered existence.

mysteryman196mysteryman196over 8 years ago
That was, what's the word? That was...,

HOT! Well done, Annie. I continue to enjoy the pace you're taking. I am glad that you mentioned that you're only one third of the way through, as if you were planning on just over 50K words, it would have been very rushed from here on in. I see some serious conflict on the horizon, and am anxious again, awaiting your next chapter.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 8 years agoAuthor
...

@Anon 'carry on' - i am! currently at 8K words on Ch. 04, hope to finish and submit it tomorrow so that it's up on Lit by Monday. let me just say there's a LOT to look forward to in it :)

@Anon 'wow' - thank you so very much. glad you enjoy.

@Anon MarcD - you know, i had that masturbation scene in my head forever, and was really looking forward to writing it. in general, i feel there's not enough masturbation in erotica, when in RL sex it's such a big part! so i usually include at least one variant of it in every one of my stories. i'm an activist that way ;-)

@gravyrug - phew! i'm relieved that the rebellion had been avoided, for now. i promise more of the backstory will be unfolding over the next few chapters.

@mcollect - thank you. i'll do my best.

@Anon 'not really believable' - agree that the vast majority of 23 y/o have masturbated at least once in their lives. but not all, and in Leanne's case there had been several factors that have prevented her from it. most prominently, a complete lack of private space when she was growing up (shared a bedroom first with her mother, and then with Sofia). anyways, glad to know you find the story enjoyable even when you don't quite buy that detail :)

@DhaliaWitch - thank you so very much! i'm so happy to learn this story works. doing a little happy dance here.

@Anon 'VERY realistic' - wow. well, i'm glad to hear you did eventually discover it; better late than never, right? and yeah, clearly there are cases when completely normal people, maybe under less-than-normal circumstances, don't masturbate at all, or 'discover' it very late in life. thank you for sharing this.

@Mysteryman196 - haha so glad you enjoyed it! i'd admit i really enjoyed writing that scene myself. there's a little bit of an exhibitionist in me, which makes mutual masturbation an even bigger turn-on, given the element of watching and being watched. plus, there's only so much you can do with a virgin MC, right? ;-)

anyways, as for word count - chapter 4 is going to round the current count to ~34K, and i believe this story would go up to 10 chapters. so, yeah, there's still a ways to go. and don't worry about rushing stories; i can't seem to do that for the life of me. i may take longer to complete them sometimes, but am very optimistic about staying the course with this one and finishing it within the allocated time frame. fingers crossed!

to everyone who had given me a little red heart - thank you, too! and if anyone would like to discuss more about the story (or just chat) please PM me, just be sure to include your own email address, otherwise there's no way for me to reply (i've had a few anon PM's that i'd have loved to reply to, but cannot).

xoxo,

Annie

(small_town_girl / Anne A. Lois)

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Viva la revolution

Don't let gravyrug or my passivity lull you into complacency. Remember, the stories of Literotica must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of authors and commentors.

But this was a great chapter. More than a hint but raising more questions. And a very hot sex scene that manged to keep our ingenue pure. Mostly.

Thanks again for the story and special thanks for the splits in the forward.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 8 years ago
Yum

Gotta say STG does write some of the hottest sex scenes going. Add that into the back story and a great tale is unraveling.

Well done lady xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

!!!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Whew!

"

Oh, no. She couldn't possibly be asking him to -

"Will you - will you teach me how to do that?"

"

GROANS... that is so cliche, so terribly overdone - and yet it slipped right up on me and made me gasp with just how 'right' it was with these two characters. Such a line has never been "Hot" to me before - trite, but not hot - but... whew!

*shudders* dammit woman that was HOT!

Jason

swrdswrdover 8 years ago
steamy masturbation scene

well done! really got me hot.

I love tits.... and was anxious to hear Joe's thoughts on the hot masturbation on Leane's tits and nipples ;-)

still loved it a lot!

winterreisserwinterreisserover 8 years ago
Exquisite!

That's the most exquisite and romantic introduction to female masturbation I could ever conceive of. Great writing in my opinion.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Absolutely loved it, so very HOT!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great!

The story is still wonderful, even sexy.

But regardless of that, I loved the development of this chapter.

I'm remembering a 2011 film that tells a similar story, with the roles changed, very dramatic and romantic, but with a dramatic end with a touch of hope: "Another Earth." I think it is in tune with this story.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet, and forever), is not my native language.

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 6 years ago
Great story

This is really nice, and not without a touch of humour. A couple of aspects are a little far-fetched, but hey, it's a nice romance and I'll go along with it. Off to read more; looks like it's another late, late, night for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn!

Sorry! I voted 1 by error and now it looks like I can't correct it. My bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a TOTALLY LEGIT erotic writer

'Nuff said. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy hot, cute and funny: The trifecta of eroticism for me. Heck yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this sweet, sexy story. ❤️

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

Page 1

que ==> cue

quake ==> quack (I initially though that there had been an Earthquake!)

In other stories, I normally skip over the sexually explicit parts -- but here they are part of the plot, whereas in other stories the plot seems merely an excuse to have sexually explicit descriptions.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass7 months ago

So naughty--but fun (and hot) for the both of them. Love your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous