Day Care Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I do want to save my marriage but I don't know how. How do I fix things with Patty?"

"You want my suggestion? Here is what I would do. Tomorrow send Patty a bouquet of flowers with a note asking her to have dinner with you."

What if she says no?"

"She won't. Take her somewhere nice. It should be a quiet place where you can talk. Then during dinner tell her how you feel. Tell her what's in your heart. But what ever you do, don't say anything about her having an affair. You have both had an affair now. You want to put that behind you as quickly as possible. Patty still loves you and if you open up to her she will respond."

I stood up and said, "I'll do that. Thanks." As soon as I said that I felt funny. Did I really just thank the man who had sex with my wife? I realized then that I felt no anger toward George. The situation I found myself if was my own fault. I missed the signals I was getting from Patty and I didn't give her what she needed. I only hoped it wasn't too late. "Also I would ask that you don't mention this visit to Patty when you see her at work tomorrow."

George said, "I won't." Then when we got to the front door George reached out his hand and I took it. As we shook hands George said, "This may sound strange but I hope we can all be friends."

I said, "We'll see. "

The next day I did as George had suggested. I sent the flowers with a note inviting Patty out for dinner with me. The note said "Patty, For the last several months things between us haven't been the I wanted them to be. I would like to take you out to dinner tonight and start a new chapter in our life. I love you, Will." I arranged for the flowers to be delivered to her at work.

I waited all afternoon hoping Patty would call to accept my invitation to dinner but she didn't. Late in the afternoon I call the florist to make sure that the flowers had been delivered and he assured me that the flowers had been delivered at one o'clock that afternoon. As I drove home that evening I was very apprehensive. Why hadn't Patty acknowledged my invitation? Would she be home when I got there and if she was what would I say to her.

As I pulled in the driveway and opened the garage door I saw Patty's car in the garage. Well at least she came home. When I walked into the house there was no sign of Patty or the flowers I had sent her. Did she leave the flowers at the center, and where was she. At that point I heard some noise upstairs. When I got upstairs Patty was in the bathroom. Like the other night when I found her in the bathroom the door was opened just enough that I could peek in and see Patty. She was naked and was sitting in front of the mirror putting on makeup. I didn't know if this was a good sign or a bad sign. Was the make up for me or someone else? I continued to watch quietly as Patty finished with her make up and pulled on a pair of white satin panties followed by a matching bra. She capped this off with white thigh high stockings. It looked very much like Patty was planning on having sex tonight but with whom? When I knew that Patty was about done in the bathroom I slipped quietly back down to the kitchen and got a beer out of the fridge. I was sitting drinking my beer when Patty came into the kitchen wearing a full-length bathrobe.

When she saw me she said "Oh good your home." I froze for a moment waiting to hear what she would say next. "I'll be ready in about fifteen minutes. I just have to finish drying my hair. Why don't you take a quick shower and change? I'd rather you didn't wear those clothes out to dinner."

I felt so much relief. She was fixing herself up to go out with me. Maybe things would be okay after all. I went upstairs to take my shower and when I walked into the bathroom there on the counter were the flowers I had sent Patty. As I was undressing Patty came into the bathroom and picked up the flowers. She smiled at me and said "These are the most beautiful flowers anyone has ever given me and I want to keep them close to me so I can look at them."

Wow! I felt a lot better.

When I got back downstairs Patty was waiting for me. She had put on a red cocktail dress that looked very sexy on her. Patty hadn't worn this dress since before she had gotten pregnant.

On the way to the restaurant I was running through the things I wanted to say to Patty so that I would get everything right. I was nervous. My hands were sweating but I was glad that I was getting this opportunity to fix things.

Once seated in the restaurant with our drinks in front of us and our dinner order placed, I turned to Patty and said, "I have a lot of things to say and I may have some difficulty saying them so please be patient."

Before I could say anything else Patty leaned over close to me and asked, "Do you love me?"

I said "Yes, very much."

Then Patty said, "Then there is nothing more you need to say. That is the only thing that is important. I love you too." Then she kissed me. Our tongues were together and the passion was building quickly. When we separated from the kiss Patty said "What ever happened before was both of our faults. We didn't communicate very well. I see no point in going through all that pain. Let's just move forward and love each other."

With no heavy conversation to deal with the evening was very enjoyable. We had a great dinner, we danced and we took a walk through the city stopping to look in store windows and to kiss.

When we got home I fixed us a drink and we turned on the CD player and danced around the living room and was kiss each other passionately. While we were dancing I unzipped Patty's dress and she let it fall to the floor. I started to slip my hand inside the back of Patty's panties when she stopped me. She said, "Stop that. You can't touch me there."

I was stunned. This big lead on now she isn't going to let me touch her. I stammered, "Wh... Why can't I touch you?"

Patty said very firmly but with a big smile on her face "You can't put your hands inside my panties or my bra until we go upstairs."

I said "Then let's go upstairs."

I followed Patty up the stairs. Watching her panty cover ass swinging back and forth in front of my face was making me crazy. Once in the bedroom Patty started helping me out of my clothes. As she pushed my pants down off my hips she slipped her hand inside my shorts and began stroking my already growing erection. While rubbing my cock Patty gave me one more deep tongue kiss then she slid down to her knees and pulled my shorts down with her. She grasped my stiff cock in her right hand and began running her tongue over the head and down the shaft. Finally she took me deep into her mouth and sucked on me till I was nearly ready to cum. When she let my cock slip from her mouth she stood up and said, "My turn," and got on the bed and lay on her back. I got on the bed with her and began kissing her face and neck. I worked my way down to her breasts. Patty's bra snapped in the front, which gave me quick access to her lovely globes. I began kissing and licking all over her breasts except for the nipples. I teased her until she grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to one of her nipples. Once I started on her nipples I gave them both a lot of attention. Next I pushed her arms over her head and kissed her armpit. This always drove Patty crazy.

I knew Patty was getting disparate for release when she whispered in my ear, "I want you to kiss me down there?"

Continuing to tease her I asked, "Down where?"

"You know. Down there."

I said, "Be more specific."

"I want you to kiss my pussy."

I said, "I want you to ask me to do it but you have to talk dirty."

Patty pulled my head to her and stuck her tongue in my ear the she whispered, "Would you please stick your hot tongue in my dripping wet cunt? "

I kissed Patty on the month and said "I would be very happy to stick my tongue in your cunt."

Then I made a trail of little kisses down Patty's body until I reached her panties. Her white satin panties with the little wet stain over her pussy looked so sexy on her that that I didn't want to take the off so I just pulled the gusset aside with my fingers and pushed my tongue inside her. I worked her pussy and clitoris until Patty began to spasm in orgasm. Then I got on top of Patty and pushed my cock inside her pussy for the first time in over a year. It felt wonderful. We were only awkward together for the first couple of strokes then we began to move like we were made for each other, like we always had before. As my climax exploded inside Patty I yelled out "I love you." And at that moment I knew everything was going to be all right.

The next day everything was different, better. We were both visibly happier. We talked about what we were doing at work and we made plans for what we wanted to do on the weekend and we even talked about what we wanted to do on vacation. We hadn't had conversations like that in a long time. That day at work I told Jill that I wouldn't be able to play around with her anymore because I was trying to save my marriage. She was supportive. She said, "Having fun is one thing but I don't want to be the cause of a break up. If you can save your marriage, go for it."

The following Wednesday I came home early to watch George and Patty at the center. I just had to make sure that was over. Nothing sexual pasted between them. As a matter of fact over the next three weeks nothing happened. Then one Tuesday night Patty told me that she had to run out to the card shop after dinner to get a birthday card for George. The next day was his sixtieth birthday. Patty showed me the card she had bought when she got home. It was a humorous card and very innocent.

All day Wednesday I was a little nervous. I kept wondering if Patty would want to give George something more for his birthday than a card. As had become my practice on Wednesdays I went home early so I would be ready for whatever happened at the center. I got a beer and logged in to the system. It was a little after five o'clock and parents were starting to pick up their children.

I could see that Patty and George weren't going to be alone in the center for another half hour or more so I began scanning back through the capture video for that day. At one o'clock in the afternoon they had a little party for George. All of the kids sang Happy Birthday and Patty and the other staff members gave him cards and a gift that they all chipped in together to buy. George seemed to be happy with the attention he was getting on his birthday and I realized I was happy for him. I was happy for the man who had an affair with my wife. No, that wasn't it. I was happy for the man who saved my marriage.

At 5:45 PM the last of the children left, leaving Patty and George alone to close up the center. When they had everything ready they went to the door. Before they walked out Patty turned to George and kissed him on the mouth and said, "Happy birthday George. You know my life is great now. Will and I are happy and in love again and I know that you are partly responsible for that. I don't think I could have held on as long as I did if you hadn't been her for me. Thank you."

George said, "It has been my pleasure. I am just glad that we are still able to be friends. We both needed that little fling. You made me feel young and alive again. Thanks again for the card and the gift."

Then they turned off the last of the lights and left closing and locking the door behind them.

As I sat waiting for Patty to come home I had a flash back of seeing her sucking on George's cock. I don't know why I thought of that and I certainly don't know why I had an erection. I put that out of my head and went upstairs. I had no sooner walked into the kitchen than the phone rang. I answered the phone and was surprised to hear George's voice on the phone. After a greeting George said, "Remember the last time we talked I said that I hoped that we would be able to be friends. I guess I am calling to see if that is possible. I don't know if Patty told you or not but today is my birthday. Normally birthdays don't mean anything to me but for some reason number sixty is a little harder to swallow than I thought it would be. I was wondering if you and Patty could come over tonight for drinks. It's just that I am a little lonely and I would like the company."

This was potentially the oddest situation I had ever been in. I said, "Well, Patty isn't home yet. I'll ask her if she wants to come over there when she gets home. What time were you thinking about?"

"Around eight? If you can come great but if not I'll understand."

I said, "We'll see."

When I hung up the phone I thought about his request and I wasn't sure I could deal with being in the same room with Patty and George, wondering if there were any quick looks between them when I wasn't looking, any smiles over shared secrets. As I was mulling this over the phone rang again.

This time it was Patty. She was calling from the grocery store. She was asking if there was anything I wanted her to pick up while she was at the store. I told her there wasn't. Than an idea struck me and I said why don't you come right home and will have a quick bit to eat and then go out for a while. Have a couple of drinks then come home for some romance.

Patty said, "Sounds good to me. I'll be home in a few minutes."

As soon as Patty hung up the phone I looked up George's number and called him. When he heard my voice on the phone he asked, "Will you be coming over to house tonight?"

I said, "Sure, we'll be there around 8:15. See you then."

"Good. I am looking forward to it,"

As I hung up the phone I said to myself: Yea, like I'm really going to come to your house tonight.

As soon as I got off the phone I got some leftover chicken out of the refrigerator and made a couple of sandwiches. When Patty came in the house I had the sandwiches on the table with a couple bottles of beer and a bag of potato chips.

When we finished eating I told Patty to go shower and put on something really sexy because I wanted to have some wild sex with her when we got home.

Patty gave me a sexy smile and said, "Sounds like fun."

When Patty got out of the shower I was waiting. I toweled her dry then I sat and watched as she put on her makeup. I sat so that I was looking at Patty from the side and looking down. So that as she applied her make up I was able to study the slope of her breasts and watch the way they moved as she reached up to put her mascara on. I could also look down into her lap and see the plume of dark pubic hair between her legs. Watching her like that had me so aroused I didn't know how I would be able to wait till I got her into bed later. Once her makeup was on I followed Patty into the bedroom where she asked me if I want her to wear her black lace or white satin.

I asked Patty "Which makes you feel more naughty?"

Patty didn't hesitate, "The black makes me feel naughty."

"Then wear the black."

Once she had the panties, bra and stockings on Patty went into her closet and came out with the sexy red cocktail dress that I mentioned earlier. Patty was almost ready except for brushing her hair so I quickly went and changed my clothes, which was difficult with an erection in the way.

It was just after eight o'clock when we were both ready and we went out to the car. As I backed out of the garage Patty was chatting about something that happened at work and wasn't paying any attention to where we were going. When I stopped less than two minutes from our house Patty asked why I stopped. Then she looked out the window and asked, "What are we doing in front of George's house?"

"George invited us over to help him celebrate his birthday tonight."

"What? You said we were going out for drinks then home for romance. So what's this about?"

"It's his birthday and he's feeling a little down so he invited us over to cheer him up."

Patty was beginning to look a little worried. "You want to go visit George with me dressed like this?"

"No. I want you to visit George dressed like that. I am not going with you."

"What are you talking about?"

I reached over and pulled Patty to me and kissed her and said, "I love you. I also know about the little fling you had with George. I am not upset or angry about it, after all it's that fling that saved our marriage."

"Are you telling me that you want me to go in there and have sex with George?"

"No. I telling you that I want you to go in there and spend the evening with George. If the two of you should want to have sex together that's up to you. I am giving you permission to do what ever you want to do tonight."

"Why?"

"I don't know. It just somehow seems right to me."

Patty asked "Are you sure you really want me to do this?"

"We are here aren't we? I guess the bigger question is do you want to do it? I am not forcing you to do this. If you really don't want to go in the house just tell me and we'll go get a couple of drinks and go home and make love."

Patty looked at me then at George's house and back at me and asked, "If I go in the house will you be upset? If I were to go to bed with George would you hate me?"

"I wouldn't have brought you here if I wasn't ready to support whatever decision you make. This isn't a trick or a test of your loyalty. I know you like George as a friend and I just figured you might like to brighten his birthday for him."

"You said you were going to make love to me tonight."

"I am. As soon as you get home."

"But what if I... You know... I do have sex with George. What then?"

"When you come home I am not going to ask what you did tonight. I am just going to make love to you."

I pulled Patty to me and kissed her and as I did she pressed her hand into my crotch and squeezed my cock. "Take it out," she said, 'I want to see it."

I opened my pants and pulled my cock out and Patty started stroking it with her hand as she kissed me again. When she broke off the kiss, Patty put her head in my lap and began sucking my cock. I was extremely aroused so it didn't take Patty long to bring me to the verge of climax. When she had me there she sat up and kissed me as she slowly stroked my cock with her hand. Then she picked up the pace with her hand and whispered in my ear, "I am going into George's house and I am going to fuck him. Then I am going to come home and make love to you..."

She said something else after that but I didn't hear because I was shooting cum all over my lap and Patty's hand. When the eruptions subsided Patty got some tissues out of the console and cleaned off her hand. The she kissed me one more time and got out of the car. I watched her walk up to George's house. I waited until I saw George open the door and I saw the surprised look on his face when he saw the way Patty was dressed and that I wasn't with her. When the door closed I drove home.

Patty came home at midnight. Her hair was messed and her dress was wrinkled and her lipstick was gone. Patty looked like she was still worried about how I might react. I walked over to her and put my arms around her. As I kissed her I pulled her dress up in back and pushed my hand inside her panties and squeezed her cheek. Patty said "You know my rules, no touching me there till we're upstairs."

I unzipped her dress and pulled it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Then I said "Then let's go upstairs. Walking behind her up the stairs I could see that the gusset of her panties was wet and stained with cum. I found this to be a very big turn on.

As soon as we got into our room I removed my clothes. Then I got behind Patty and bent her over the bed. I pulled the gusset of her panties aside and pushed my cock into her cum slick pussy. I pumped Patty from behind like that for a few minutes then I pulled out and helped her onto the bed. I got on the bed with her and pushed my cock into her face. Patty opened her mouth and took me in. While she sucked my cock, Patty started pushing on my head and shoulders to make me turn around. It took me a minute to figure out what she wanted. When I understood I didn't hesitated I moved my head between her legs and pushed my open mouth against Patty's open and dripping pussy. I didn't worry about what had been in her pussy earlier that evening, not the smell or the taste. I just concentrated on bringing Patty to orgasm.