Day Care Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Patty started to orgasm so did I and for the first time ever Patty swallow my load. For the next half hour we hugged, kissed, touched, rubbed and did anything else that felt good. Then I slipped my cock inside Patty and we had a long slow comfortable love making session.

The next morning when we got up neither of us said anything about Patty's visit with George.

At work that day I thought about George and Patty but I wasn't worried about anything more happening between them. I don't know why I felt that way. I guest I just didn't think Patty needed George, as I was now taking good care of her. As I thought about George I wished he would find someone to take away his loneliness and make him happy.

Just before lunchtime as I was working in my office Jill came in and said, "There was an extremely attractive older gentleman in the store and he wants to talk to you."

When I came into the store George was standing at the counter. I walked over and said hello. It was a little awkward at first. George didn't seem to know what he wanted to say. Finally he just let it out. "I just wanted to thank you for last night. I've got to tell you I was shocked when I saw Patty standing at my door. At first I thought the two of you had a fight or something but Patty said things were great between you and that you had given he permission to do what she thought best. That was the best birthday I had in many years. I'll spare you the details. I just wanted to say that under the circumstances that was a very generous gesture. I just hope that somehow we can have a real friendship without this being a problem."

I said, "I think in time we would probably be good friends."

Then George asked "Are you free to go out for lunch with me today?"

I was about to say yes when a better idea struck me. "No I can't get away form the office today perhaps another time. But before you leave there is someone I would like you to meet."

I signaled Jill to come over and I introduced her to George.

I said to Jill, "George is a friend of mine and he was just commenting to me about how much he liked your red hair."

Jill looked at George and said "Really? I was just thinking how distinguished you look with the silver streaks in your hair."

George smiled at Jill and said thank you then looked at me with a puzzled looked.

I said, "Jill are you going to lunch now? Maybe you could take George over to your apartment and make him one of your famous chicken sandwiches."

Jill smiled and said, "I could do that. What do you think George? You ready to try one of my chicken sandwiches?"

George looked a little unsure but said, "Sure, a chicken sandwich sounds good.

I didn't see George for about three weeks. Then one Saturday afternoon George called me and asked me to stop over at his house. He said he wanted my advice on some computer equipment he was thinking of purchasing. When I got to his house George let me in, gave me a beer and then showed me the PC catalog he was shopping with. As I was discussing the pros and cons of the different makes and models I heard a woman's voice asking George where she should put something. When I turned around Jill was standing there with and armload of her clothes.

George said "In the closet in the master bedroom. I cleared some space for you."

Jill looked at me and smiled. "Hi Will. Looks like I'm going to be one of your neighbors."

When Jill headed up the stairs I looked at George and asked "How did this happen?"

He said, "You ought to know. You started it. At first I thought I was just going to have some fun with her. Then I found myself getting jealous of her boyfriend so I asked her if she would break up with him and by my lady. She agreed. Then last week I asked her to move in. Again I have to thank you."

Well all of that happened three years ago. Now Patty and I have a two-year-old son and another child on the way. The best part is that we have never been happier. Oh, and George and Jill are still living together. Jill really seems to love George. She takes great care of him. And somehow in spite of all the sexual interactions of the past we are all friends.

  • COMMENTS
32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You Blew It

This was a fine story until Hubby pimped out his wife to George, then pimped out his employee, Jill, to the same George. What would be justice would be for the owner of the daycare to catch film proof, missed by hubby, showing an ongoing sexual affair at the daycare center between George and Patty and that George is the father of Patty's two children. It's a pity. It was actually a very good story until you destroyed it. It fell from 5 stars to 1 star.

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
Please...!

Please tell me that there are not men like this out in the world. You gave us a story about 2 cheaters. There is never an excuse to cheat. Divorce before and then it is not cheating. I can see the lack of communication but it is still not an excuse to cheat. The worst is that he sends her over for her lover's birthday and then has sex with her after???? Thank you for a well written story, even if the conclusion upset my sensibilities.

Dubby49Dubby49about 9 years ago
Sick

I can understand him overlooking his wife's affair and wiping the slate clean as he himself was having it on with Jill. However, sending his wife to have sex with George as a 60th birthday present and then knowingly having sloppy seconds was too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still a slut!

He'a a piece of shit for fucking Jill and being so easily seduced and I have no respect for him (or George who took advantage of wifey's easiness in getting fucked) but she is still a SLUT! So, long story short---- PIECE OF SHIT and SLUT--- they deserve each other.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
As Stories Go

This one was ok. Familiar theme with a slight plot twist. Some of the interaction didnt appeal to me, but rather enjoyable overall.

Thanks for the read.

Please keep writing.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
More Stories