All Comments on 'Day of the Goddess'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

This was a very good stand alone story. But it also begs for more. Well done, now I want to read more of your writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyable!

After reading this and several other of your stories the statement "always leave them wanting more" comes to mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

As ZanysDell wrote half a dozen years ago, this was indeed a good stand-alone story-- but it needn't be! Surely after all this time you could write another installment? "On leave from the Scouts, he visits his wife and mother-in-law," perhaps?

Ranger_Brok6645Ranger_Brok6645about 6 years ago
Amazing story

I have been on lit for a pretty long while and I rarely comment on a story, of the ones I have over the years, there are very few times I have said this, this was a very well written story which is in need of more chapters.

You have managed to create a very interesting fantasy world with fun and intriguing characters, places, dialog, races, cultures & traditions while managing to include eroticism flawlessly into it, you also managed to leave this chapter perfectly set for another, it is a disservice to yourself and your current and future readers to not extend this story and develop it's world and characters, this was so well written that I could see it eventually (if continued) becoming a erotic Sci-Fi, Fantasy novel that I would buy in a heartbeat.

Few writers have managed to write a story that I have enjoyed nearly as much as I did this one and I truly hope you will continue it, I thank you for the privilege of being able to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...