Day of the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she mouthed silently, so as not to disturb her mother.

I smiled and leaned across to kiss her. Her tongue came out and twined around mine. The kiss was long and warm. She broke it eventually and lay back to watch her mother. My cock had stiffened under Elna's administration and in a moment she sat up and licked her lips.

"I love the taste of a woman on my man. But more than that I love to have my man in me." She smiled at me then glanced across at Suala. "All right now, my sweet?" she asked.

"Yes, mama. It was silly of me to faint."

"But it is good to feel pleasure so intensely, is it not?"

"Oh, yes!"

"I'm going to borrow your lover now, I think he's ready for me."

Elna moved to kneel astride my legs then slowly lowered herself over my erect weapon. I sank deeply into her. She began to rock back and forth so that I moved smoothly in and out of her welcoming pussy. Her movements were gentle and the sensations were slow to well in me, having so recently been deep in Suala, who moved closer as I lay on my back and cuddled into me, watching her mother intently. Without breaking her rhythm, Elna took my hand and put it on Suala's mound. She took my other hand and put it to her own breast, smiling at us both, encouragingly. Suala moved her legs apart and pressed gently down on my hand. I stroked between her legs with my finger, slipping it into her, stroking the little button. She sighed contentedly.

My other hand stroked gently over Elna's breasts, caressing them in turn, my thumb rubbing over her rigidly erect nipples. She sighed.

"I love having my breasts caressed," she murmured as she rocked. I was beginning to feel the excitement welling in me. Elna closed her eyes, breathing heavily, continuing her gentle movement.

"Eldan, I must spend soon," she gasped.

"Just a moment longer, Elna. I am close, so close!"

"I'm sorry," she gasped, "I'm sorry. I must. Oh, goddess, I am!" She went rigid, then shook violently in her passion, a moan escaping her clenched teeth. Beside me, Suala suddenly shook.

"Oh! Oh! So am I!"

Perhaps it was the simultaneous spending of the two women, perhaps I was ready, but almost without warning the moment took me and my hips bucked under Elna who moaned and clamped down on me. A little later our three-way earthquake quietened. Elna eased herself from my wilting cock and collapsed beside me.

"Thank you, Eldan. I needed that after watching you with Suala." Her breathing was ragged.

"My pleasure, madam. You have both been wonderful to me."

"You accepted Hinazi hospitality. This is part of it." Elna laughed. "Such hospitality is not usually quite so intense. This was a special occasion. My daughter, thanks to you, is no longer virgin."

"Mama, why did you make me wait? Some of my friends were had when they were only sixteen. Slana was only fifteen."

"Be honest, Suala. Could you have felt the same about Leric Hansir a year ago as you have felt about Eldan this sevenday?"

"Goddess, no!" Suala laughed wryly. "I thought I did, but he's still a child. I'm a woman. And I've just had a man!"

"That you have, darling." Elna yawned suddenly, then sighed. "This bed is a mess! Let's all have a quick swim and get clean, then a glass of wine, then we'll all sleep in your bed, Suala.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, mama."

So we did. But it was a big glass.

Next morning, I awoke, tangled up in bed with Suala and Elna. Elna opened one eye and looked at me, then closed the eye and opened the other one, then shut that one, finally opening both and wincing.

"Did you put something in that wine?"

"Only more wine. Good morning, dear hostess."

"Good morning, you disgustingly cheerful, honoured guest. Is my daughter around?"

Suala's head emerged from somewhere in the bedcovers, blinking.

"Was that thunder or did someone speak. Ooh, my head!" She winced.

I laughed, then winced in my turn as they both hit me at the same moment as my head exploded. Or something.

"Ha!" said Elna. "Serves you right!"

"Ladies, please!"

"All right, we'll let you live. This time," said Elna, grudgingly.

"You're on parole, Lornan," said Suala darkly.

I laughed again and they scowled at me. Elna laughed.

"I think last night may live in memory," she said thoughtfully.

"Until at least tomorrow, mama. We may have recovered by then! Please forbid me to drink unwatered wine again."

Elna eased herself painfully from the bed. She was still a very attractive woman, even suffering the pains of alcoholic remorse, as indeed were we all. I told her so. She smiled.

"Thank you, Eldan. Once that comment penetrates my consciousness I may thank you again. I'm afraid we must rise. The inter-island trader calls today, if the winds have been fair. I'd like to be ready."

"You're right, unfortunately." I crawled from the bed and stood. I offered my hand to Suala. She took it and stood before me, her forehead against my chest.

"Guide me to the pool, please. I intend to drown myself. Or perhaps wash. Whichever is easiest."

"I think we'll all bathe, we'll feel better," said Elna. "Come, children." She took my hand and led me out, Suala taking my other hand and following us, her eyes closed.

We all felt considerably improved after a dip and broke our fast together. No-one wanted anything more than bread and fruit and little enough of that. When we had finished Elna stood and held out her arms to me. We embraced.

"I wanted to feel my breasts against your chest once more before we dress. It might be some time before I do it again!" She released me and I turned to Suala, who also embraced me, kissing me gently.

"I have only a month before I leave for Zalx, for three months," she said. "Will I see you during that month?"

"I'll make sure of it." I thought briefly of Hana and Suala together with me in the same bed, then mentally added Elna.

"You have accepted Hinazi hospitality, Eldan. Our beds are always open to you. And yours to us as well, of course, but perhaps not at your home!"

"I'm no longer sure of my mother after one or two things she has said since my Initiation."

"Never be surprised at your mother, Eldan!" Elna smiled at Suala, who grinned and nodded in agreement. "Now, children, I'm afraid we must pack."

It was a subdued trio who boarded the inter-island trader. I had befriended the villainous looking captain, Rodic, on the outward journey and he seemed pleased to see us.

"Lady Elna, Miss Suala, you honour me again. Eldan, good to see you!"

"Hello, Rodic, you old pirate," said Elna affectionately. "We have rather a lot of baggage this time, I'm afraid," she said, indicating a pile of bags and bundles on the quay.

"There's plenty of room, Lady Elna, we're not carrying much this trip." His smile disappeared. "I think trouble is brewing in Norasta."

"Oh? What makes you think so?"

"Nothing being traded, I've still got half of my outward cargo. And people are looking scared." He shook his head. "I'm getting old, perhaps I'm wrong."

"If you are it will be the first time, Rodic. My husband and I have known you too long to doubt your instincts."

"Maybe, maybe. Time will tell." Rodic smiled. "Enough gloom, let's enjoy the voyage. The weather is fine, your usual cabin is free." He turned to me. "I've put you in the other stern cabin, there was a cancellation. It's a big cabin." He winked. "But to you, the same low price as before! Now, if you folk will excuse me."

I laughed and returned my attention to Elna and Suala as Rodic turned away to direct his men in loading the baggage.

"Both cabins are isolated from the other accommodation, Eldan, and from the crew quarters. Rodic is an old pirate, true, but he's a romantic old pirate." Elna's voice was low and amused. She glanced at Rodic. "We've dallied in the past. He might get lucky again." She turned to Suala and me and smiled. "Are you two planning to sleep together? It's three days to port." Her carefully voiced question could not have been overheard three feet away.

"With your permission, Elna, although you are welcome to join us." Suala smiled and agreed. Elna shook her head.

"Once perhaps; you need some time together. Enjoy yourselves, I'll be all right." She smiled wickedly. "Ignore any noises from my cabin during the night!"

"Mama, you are a pirate yourself."

"Hinazi, dear. The land-going equivalent."

"Does Papa know about Rodic," asked Suala, then stopped and shook her head. "Sorry, I should not have asked that."

"Your papa knows of all my dalliances, darling. And I of his. We enjoy telling each other."

"Does that mean you'll tell him about us?" I was alarmed.

"He knows me. He knows you are here. Yes, I'll tell him. Eldan, do not worry about the Guides. Suala's father takes no part in the selection process, especially if it involves someone he knows, or his family knows. I assure you."

"You relieve me, Elna. I was worried for a moment."

"Come on, the baggage is aboard. Let's move our personal gear to the cabins. Suala, my sweet, you need feel no obligation to put your bag in my cabin to observe the proprieties. In Hinazi eyes you became a woman in charge of her own destiny the moment Eldan's lovely weapon took your virginity. That, incidentally, was another reason I didn't want you to have young Leric last year. I didn't think you were ready to be declared a woman."

"And now I am?"

"I think so, don't you?"

"Yes, Mama, I do."

"Eldan didn't know that about Hinazi women, he might have worried."

"My mother might!"

"I know your mother, Eldan, better than you know. We fought together at the siege of Zalx before either of you were ever born."

I was stunned. My mother? Fighting? Elna smiled at my bewilderment.

"That was when she met your father, remember me to them."

"I will!"

"Come on, let's go aboard." She picked up her personal bag and led the way. I shook my head. The more we know someone the less we know! I picked up my own bag and Suala's, despite her protests, and we followed Elna aboard the trader.

What would happen when we got home? Would I share a bed with Hana and Suala? I laughed to myself. Wait and see, Eldan, wait and see.

Well, that's it, folks. I hope you enjoyed it. Anyone interested in what 'Initiation' involves might like to read 'Give me the man,' also on Literotica. So far as this present story is concerned, well, I've had an entry in every Nude Day contest these past few years and I didn't want to miss out this time. Votes are nice, pretty please - after all, it is a contest entry - but it's the feedback that I treasure.