All Comments on 'Day Off'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sad...

Your tales are usually much better than this pathetic effort. What happened?

rufriterrufriteralmost 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous.

Dunno really.

I guess I just felt like writing a cock jerker, without worrying about a story line.

A lot of readers skip over the story to get to the dirty bits anyway, so I thought I'd save them the trouble.

Let's just say the Devil made me do it.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
suffers from a lack of build up

The basic concept is interesting but things happen way too fast. She goes from planning to fuck the guy at the door to her son in less than a minute. If more time had been spent with characters outside of the sex scene it might have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
still, it's a charming vignette

of down and dirty motherfucking. The boy reacts as most all boys do when they get their first view of that hairy hole between their mother's thighs, the same hole they came out of. "What really caught my eye was the way her plump pussy lips formed a perfect camel toe. I groaned as my cock started to get stiff." The boys get hard, harder than ever before in their lives. Lucky for this young guy, despite his mother's denials, what she really wants is for her kid to take that fat young hard on of his and shove it up into her, up to his balls. Her son knows what's what, so he shoves his stiff cock up his mother's welcoming cunt, pumps away like mad, gives his mom the convulsive cum she craves, and blows his balls, shooting her full of his potent young semen. Judging from his mommy's reaction, it won't be the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was good

It's just different. People come here looking for the same old same old, so they complain when it's fresh and different. I liked the horny mum's attitude, especially. At least you don't write as if your stuff is a cheesy American soap opera.

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
curiously different

Too fast and short to get my nut, but with an odd satisfaction, in terms of the premise of the story, this ranked higher in my list of fantasy tales rather than a more plausible one. Good job. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NIce!

That was straight up fun! Often the way I picture cheating happening ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Man the mom and son or mom fucked by sons young friend turn me on sooo much

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anal?

The reference get the automatic 3 stars. I hate anal in these stories, I'm not gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous