All Comments on 'Daydream Believer: Discovery'

by Chagrined

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
One of our age old conflicts

The big question is, does love exist, and what are its limits. Relatively few creatures form permanent couples because in nature the chances of one of the couple being eliminated are too great. There are a lot of contributions by other horny animals.

Did you ever imagine a bureaucrat deciding that perfection of records require DNA

evidence of fatherhood to give out a birth certificate!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Well

It's the old sad case of the wife and the husband's best friend. The asshole is lucky he didn't crack him in the head with the bat. As for the cunt wife who only loves her husband, she deserves to be horsewhipped. Well, maybe I exaggerated but you get my drift. Fucking cunt.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHO IS BETRAYING WHO.

too much info and the baloon pops. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
WTF?

“Ah, you fucking asshole!” – HE’S a fucking asshole?!

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
The ass???

He has fucked your woman for years and fathered her kid and you aim for the ass with the bat??? Head and balls should be a bloody mess and the cunt needs some pain as well.... Well done, needs better editing....4****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loser husband and a heartless Cunt wife

Boring! If hubby had any balls he would have beaten them both bloody and u conscious. What a sissy! Now the Evil Cunt lawyer wife will get everything and still fuck that piece of shit Steve while sissy boy hubby gets nothing. Fucking stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
While I understand the desire for revenge

He was supposed to be a smart man. Why go to jail over a couple of cheaters? Not good.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
TRYING TO CARRY ON LIKE IT WAS NOTHING

but later Something will appear in spades. TK U MLJ LV NV no stars

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
4* Could Have Been 5 But....

Husband should have done video and pics first. Then he would have had a counter weapon in the eventual divorce and criminal proceedings, especially that admission about Zach. He next needed to sends copies to multiple places for safe keeping. Then he should have given Steve a beat down. So listen Guys, ALWAYS RECORD FIRST!!!! THEN GO RAMBO!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

That's it....That's it???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Even more pathetic........stop while you're behind, dumbass.

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago

Can't believe he only hit him once. The story started good and is getting sort of stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry

But there is no way that she loves Mac. Anyone that cheats, let alone cheats and lies for years, does not love their spouse, does not respect them, and certainly doesn't deserve to be trusted ever again.

I really hope that there is no reconciliation. I'm not one for physical punishment, but surely someone such a Jeanie deserves to be kicked to the curb after years of lying to Mac and deliberately cheating on him. Not to mention what she has done to the family.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Very good story, one that for some reason.I haven't seen before. Love the ending.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good story enjoyed

More retribution

Davidj001Davidj001about 4 years ago
Ah dude!!!

I'd have given you 5*'s without a seconds thought!!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Awesome!!!

Was wifes eyes crossed by pain or pleasure?? I would have swung for Steves head!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Great story again, but he should have hit him twice.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Read this six years ago. the wife loves him. HA. What a load of shit. Fucking cunt. Should have hurt him more.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - I would not have stopped at one whack - she would have gotten one as well - a forever memento of an ended marriage.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

From now on, any mention of drinking whiskey to deal with the situation is going to mean lowering the score by at least one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

solid fucking connection...........its all fun and games till the truth comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No male with a Y-chromosome acts like this guy did! Go down stairs and have a drink? Then, go back up stairs and spectate? This guy is 90% on the way to being a beta boy! Damn good writing, but a major disconnect.

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Very good beginning of a story.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This guy is a total wuss. Men do not act like this unless they are cucks.Society is i trouble as hotwifing and cukolding.......same exact thing... is growing rapidly, as men become more and more submissive. That is why behavior such as this example becomes more and more acceptable. Also, two point reductio for using the standard solution in a bottle...

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

This was an excellent story. I was frustrated by husbands initial inaction upon discovering the cheating couple. But once he got traction, redeemed himself nicely. It’s good to see a story where the couple fights for the marriage through all the crap that comes before healing.

On an unrelated note, I don’t understand the multitude of comments from people who are disappointed the husband doesn’t go scorched earth on the wife. Clearly there at many angry readers on Lit

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Says a lot about an author who turns off voting but allows comments...

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

Well, I'm sorry but I can only score this heavy and lethargic, sleep-inducing and somewhat dull re-telling of the oldest plot on Lit-erock with just TWO STARS! Nothing at all wrong with re-telling a tired old story, IF you do so with individuality, some degree of panáche, style, or originality, not repetitively rambling round in circles, then jumping! Rather tedious start to this saga, -doesn't bode at all well for wallowing into the second chapter! This one was far too dreary a drudge to wade through, IMHO, like wading chest-deep through treacle, hard-work to get anywhere, and impossible to make any real sense of! But, I will TRY to persevere, though more in hope than anticipation! Little danger of getting over-excited, after all...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is an emotionless telling of what should be a world changing heartbreaking story.

My last reading of this author.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could see this coming after the third sentence I hope he broke his balls and cock (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChagrined@Chagrined
349 Followers
Vet, former Airborne, LEO and all around sweetheart of a guy. Not fond of Cucks, cuck stories, idiots or people who don't habla. I prefer stories that have a degree of introspection to them as straight "pound" stories leave me limp. When I critique it is because I actually wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES