All Comments on 'Dayla and Will'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Wow, pretty good story!

I'm impressed. A wife that actually doesn't give in to blackmail. Very good. Write another, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Standard fare.

The usual problem with the usual solution. It was dry and uninspired. I skimmed it after the first page.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A stupid blackmailer...

A stupid blackmailer...Was he hoping she had not told her husband about being his girlfriend before meeting her soul mate? That only showed how cocky and stupid he was...The story was based in a strong truth: "how important trust is to a strong marriage"...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A lot of learning moments:

"Dayla walked out of the office wondering what possessed her to have spent a year with this poor excuse of a man." Until Dayla knows and understands the answer to that question she is not competent to be in a relationship with any man. She might as well admit that she tried to make a pet out of a rattle snake, somehow not recognizing her pet was a rattle snake! Any woman that blind and naive is not ready to be dating, regardless of age and experience.

"They were in no position to survive on his salary alone; for the immediate future his wife would have to work for a former lover." Sorry folks, but that's just plain stupid, and incredibly poor judgement. You never live at a lifestyle that requires more than one spouse's income to survive. The extra salary goes right into the bank, the 401K, the IRA, the mutual fund, or other investments. Because sometimes accidents happen, people get sick, and financial emergencies occur. Using both salaries to live is like sky diving where both the main and the emergency parachute are always needed to get to the ground safely. The spouse and I have never had over a 5 figure income, but as we approach retirement we have a 7 figure investment portfolio. The beans and rice and pasta are now augmented by all the steak and caviar we want (which is mostly none; not healthy). Live cheap so that you can live well.

"Dayla ended up getting a two-million-dollar judgment. Of course, by the time George's assets were liquidated and after her attorney took his 40% cut, Dayla received a little less than a quarter million. Still, she considered it a windfall, especially after the bank also settled out of court and she netted another three hundred thousand." Totally wrong. You shop for cars, you shop for groceries, you should shop for an attorney. Get wise, no attorney will take a case he/she doesn't think they can win. For an attorney time is money, so a quick settlement for a lesser award is preferable to a long drawn out court case; they've got plenty of other cases to pursue. Never agree to a strait percentage, it gives the attorney limited incentive to maximize the award. You agree to a sliding scale, where as the award gets bigger, the attorney's cut gets bigger, then caps at say, 50%. Why should the attorney get a huge cut of the small easy settlement offer? The more he works, the larger percentage he/she gets.

A very thought provoking and uplifting story. Thanks for burning the Bastard! Good work.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"all three ladies were giving Dayla advise" - Nit pick, that should be "advice"; "advise" is a verb, "advice" is a noun.

"It wasn't harassment, I was a willing participant to the affair." - It IS still harassment, because no matter how willing you might have been, there is still implied coercion because he's your boss. This was borne out when she was passed over for promotion after breaking it off with him.

I don't see why working for her lover should trouble him, at least as far as SHE was concerned, she had made her feelings about George clear. Obviously George is a problem, she should probably carry a voice recorder at all times!

Who care about photos taken while she was single?

There may not be dates on the videos, but all files have creation dates on them.

ptolmetptolmetalmost 7 years ago
Refreshing

It is nice to see a story where the couple is honest with each other. You see so many stories or shows where the character finds so many stupid reasons not to tell their spouse, or team mates, or the cops the whole truth about something and it never turns out well. A honest, loving couple where the spouses support each other like this is refreshing. Thank you for sharing. Well written.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Heart warming

Dear Bill and Kate,

We don't get a lot of feel good stories at this site and would like to say thanks for sharing this with us. You will most likely get a little crap from those anons that like only BTB stories. Give them no mind and keep giving us these wonderful stories.

A definite fan,

Santacruzman

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff

Solid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Loving Story

Finally a story where one or the other spouse being so worried about the blackmail keeps the other spouse in the dark until the shit hits the fan. A recent story where a gal overcomes her past get educated with a PhD and works to get promoted to VP falls to a scumbag because she didn't want her husband of 20 something years to find out about her past. This story is in stark contrast to that one with the people in this story trusting each other and working together to fight a predator. Thanks for another great story,

Bubba

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 7 years ago
Nice to see a Smart Wife&Husband

This how this should be handled.... of course if all people were smart - no story lines here would work.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years ago
5 big stars from me!

I could have used a little more emotion between characters but I loved the plot and the fact that they were a true, loving couple and not stupid.

Thanks for a great story.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
TRUTH, JUSTICE AND LOYALTY

when these are present in any marriage, you will have survival and longevity, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BTB

BTB: Bitch, or Bastard burn 'em down. Very nicely done.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
Good story

As other commentators have noted. A boss who sexually harasses an employee is a candidate for a Darwin Award. George was stupid. For all he knew hubby was connected.

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding!

Thank for the enjoyable read! Thought the villain could've been more developed and a little wiser but was thrilled that the wife and husband acted intelligently. Also very well written even with a couple word choices. Kudos!

Killian

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
Emotion

In a real life situation like this, I really wouldn't expect either the wife or the husband to do a lot of emoting. The sequence in the story sounds exactly right to me.

Although if Dayla had been my wife, the way I probably would have heard about it would have been when she called me from jail after clubbing her boss with a telephone handset and then shoving it up his ass.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
Nice

Your story telling is getting better each time, well done and nice to see a happy ending... 5*****

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
Good job.

Small crtique. here's a little too much telling, and not enough showing in some places. Some of that could be covered with dialogue. For example, where you write that no one let's Will near the barbeque, you could instead write a scene where he mock offers to help, and someone says something about not wanting blackened chicken. Or something like that. Same for some other areas of the story.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Sweet And Loving

And even if he can't make it at the grill or on the baseball diamond, Will's a winner everywhere else! (And so is Dayla!)

Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

It read like an after school special.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 7 years ago
Way to go

That is precisely how blackmail should be handled. So many stories go downhill because of stupid decisions on the victims behalf. *****

shaman43shaman43almost 7 years ago
Appreciate the intelligence of the characters

Along with their strength of character. Plot rubbed along well. Just a nicely done story. One thing I don't understand are some of the anon comments like the one stating cuck shit or something like that. This story was so far from that it does not seem possible the writer even read the story. I should not read the comment section because a few of them make me fear for the survival of the human race.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 7 years ago
One of your best

Well developed characters in three pages. Their relationship was also well defined. Showing strength of character is really what this story is all about.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree, one of your best 5*

I sometimes find your stories a little emotionally shallow but this was nicely balanced. Well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous 07/14/17 Re: "A lot of learning moments:"

I disagree that a flat percentage is a disincentive for the attorney to work for a bigger settlement. 40% of $2,000,000 is twice as much as 40% of $1,000,000.

Some states actually mandate the opposite of what you propose: 40% over the first $50,000 of recovered damages, 33.33% over the next $50,000, 25% over the next $500,000 and 15% over the rest in California.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"including maybe you don't find me attractive or sexy." - Yeah, that's why he approached you at the club, because he DIDN'T find you attractive!

"Will never doubted her for a moment." - He had no reason to doubt her. She came straight to him once George made his threats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
strange

Why didn't they also sue the bank...any decent atty always goes for the deeper pockets and the bank was liable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So dang boring

Do you realize this is supposed to be a site for SEX stories -- not high school English/writing class. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
careful what you wish for

A story where people aren't dumbasses, except for the dumbass. No black guy dies, everybody turns and avoids the danger in time, and they get the killer then ride off into the sunset. Well, it was ok. Maybe there's a way to scare people a bit more and not make anyone look foolish. It might work better if it wasn't a plot twist, since that would give more freedom.

Keep writing. Gave it a 3, but relative to LW average, it's a 4.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Too bad, only a couple that love and trust each other

Every so often we need a story like this. One that exemplifies the beauty of a truly loving wife and a trusting husband. It's gratifying to see law enforcement pictured in a positive light and friends jumping in to help friends. Best of all the arrogant predator gets busted.

But I think the salient point is that the angst, fear, and anger so often described in LW stories is minimized because Dayla and Will have a strong marriage. There's a lesson there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon 12/4/17

Read it again. They did sue the bank and got a generous amount.

Excellent story. You don't always need whores, sluts and women with no morals to make a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
True loving wife

Truly a story about a loving wife and her husband. Loved the communication, trust, and love between the two.uxGb9m

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving Wives?

I am not sure why this is not under Romance but it is definitely a very good story. I don't give to many 5 star revues but this one earned it. I will be reading more of your stories I have read the first 6 on your story page and will be moving onto the 7th after I publish my comments, hope the others are as well written as the first 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Straight forward tale

Of a wife who resisted backmail and chose to trust her partner instead.

Not too much melodrama ,but plenty o'love

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

So.unusual in LW to see a wife go to her husband with the threatened blackmail. Most often they submit to the blackmail and then the husband finds out after it happens. In this story everything was upfront and worked out perfectly. Great story.

ewray321ewray321almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for something good and positive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A feel good story...

Nothing wrong with that. I just wish that the authors would not use apostrophes in plurals. Note that in my previous sentence there are none, even though it contains three plurals. That simple sentence is grammatically correct. I enjoyed the story.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 5 years agoAuthor
To anom below; re: apostrophes

We only use apostrophes in the plural form when the plural is easier to understand given the preceding character. For example, we wrote the plural for the name Conti as Conti's since Contis may be confusing. This is correct usage. See 'A Pocket Style Manual' by Professor Diana Hacker. or Barron's 'Pocket Guide to Correct Grammar'.

We agree that your sample sentence would not require an apostrophe; but disagree with you if you are implying there is never a need for one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
thanks for proving my point on the blackmail crap

you may end up divorced if your a cheating whore, but by telling your husband the truth you wont end up a burnt out used up whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely Story

And all because Dayla had the confidence in Will her husband, to confide in him and give him the entire story about the asswipe's blackmail. How easily it was resolved, with no pain for the couple because of her trust.. How many stories in LW do we read of the wife succumbing and being found out, with the dreadful consequences following! 5*s.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Top story

You have a way with telling your stories, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes told husband immediately

Good story and enjoyed

Again johntwheels

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Another excellent story

Great writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dayla Only Made

Two mistakes: The first was getting involved with a superior at work and the second was not thinking to have her phone set to record George at the first meeting. But I can't fault either because without them we wouldn't have had this marvelous truly loving wife story. She went straight to Will every time with continuations of the George saga and neither backed down, which is in reality the only way to handle blackmail. The two bugs at the fateful last meeting was a good, clever touch. Just for the record, although it wasn't needed in this story the only good way to tail someone visually either on foot or car is a minimum of three people or vehicles. That way they can trade off so as not to be recognized. One does not always have the opportunity to plant a GPS or other tracking device(s).

A fun thing for me do it a B&K story since they are so rare is spot a typo; "so the real bug was a high tech listening deviSe in the wire liner of Dayla's bra."

Signed: BTW

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Thanks for reinforcing there are options for women when they are being harassed. I have 4 daughters and worry about something like this happening to them some day. thankfully, all my son-in-laws have guns so we'll figure something out if it ever happens...LOL

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Rare

Reading this very rare LW story again. Very rarely in LW does the victimized wife tell the husband about the blackmail before she gives in to the blackmailer.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

What a great love story that shows what true love, trust and honesty can be between to individuals. The fact that Dayla had the courage to tell Will about George, their history, the fact that he had been reassigned as her boss after the merger. Then the final and most important thing she did not cave to Georges blackmail threats, she instead went to her husband and with the trust that the two had for each other dealt with the blackmail threat and legally destroyed George and put him jail. The storyline and writing is excellent and with the realistic characters made this story excellent. Well done BillandKate another winner 5 stars

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Grenat love story. A woman vert brave. A true love ans a honesty marriage. Thanks

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58almost 3 years ago

Another 5. I really like the fact that this lady got this information about the blackmail from this jerk but immediately told her husband. So many times in our stories at loving wives that the women are afraid to tell her husband or embarrassed or skate afraid that asmond will leave them and don't tell him and just getting deeper and deeper. It's refreshing to see that this family love each other enough to take care of this share it and take a step at a time together to solve the problem. Good story.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

I am here to tell you that penis size alone does not a great lover make. It just doesn't and from my experience, race doesn't seem to play a part. I also want to point out that size differences are rarely ever so much that one must grab a ruler or measuring tape to determine the girth. Sure, there are huge guys out there but that means more to them than it ever meant to me.

I firmly believe that communication and honesty leads to a tremendous sex life. I have that with my husband. He is the best I ever had because we took time to listen and know what we wanted/needed. He is the best thing that ever happened to me and I better be for him or I will kick his ass. And I can do it.

The man before him who even came close was average height and had an average penis. He was my best friend at work and we were between partners. His balding head between my legs amused me until he made me cum like a freight train. He was a savant. He knew how to use what he had and at just the right angle. Jesus. He was amazing.

I could have loved him for sure but it was a time when our needs were different. He lives on the other side of the country and our families have met a few times. I know the pigs talk about me. Whatever, his wife and I talk as well. Lol. We are blessed with having secure men who are married to secure women.

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 3 years agoAuthor

AngelRider

Loved your comment. Congrats on having a relationship that works. You're brave making such comments here - too many of the men who frequent this site consider any woman who has premarital sex a slut - go figure.

We agree, average (or a bit more) penis size may help, but it's the other factors that play a bigger role in satisfaction for both partners. And George in our story never learned that lesson, being the selfish lover only interested in his own pleasure.

Thanks for your comment - you four sound like great folks.

B&K

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A rue loving wife story with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story like a cold beer on a hot day. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's nice to see a healthy relationship being portrayed on the site. Well done! 4 stars.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

This is the proper, realistic way blackmail for sex stories should turn out. No self respecting person just caves to blackmail.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

A great story with a positive marriage focus. Glad to see a true loving wife tale. Keep up the great work.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Refreshing to see a story where someone attempts to blackmail the wife into sex and she immediately talks with her husband about it. Don't see many like this on this site.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

That's what a real loving couple would do. RESPECT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Would have been cool to hear how George dealt with prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story of a very strong marriage and relationship.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I liked Will and Dayla and how he supported her throughout. What I don't get is that the blackmail seems weak. Any ex boyfriend can illegally tape and distribute sexual content on the web these days. It is wrong and a crime but might be hard to prove. Regardless if there is no proof that it was after their marriage then who cares? I get that Dayla and Will want justice both criminal and financial but at the end of the day, George's threat is so minimal in the grand scheme of things that there is no barrier to her talking to Willa no the two of them seeking help. In truth even if the sexual acts occurred after engagement or marriage, the blackmailed wife should STILL talk to the husband to get help, but that is a different story. Regardless it is refreshing to see a truly loving wife who talk to her husband about the blackmail before doing anything stupid. Kudos to a strong marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I've read for a long time. The woman came forward quickly instead of cheating and cuckolding her man. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best way to deal with blackmail. If there is no proof was after marriage (which they were not) then must assume innocence. Period. Great story.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

C'est bon mais cela ne vaut pas :" Au revoir, mon amour"

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

It was delightful to read about a wife who wasn't seduced, wasn't bullied, and had the courage to stand up for herself and her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story. But the blackmail relative to the demands was quite week. Will believed her. She told him before marriage, when the asshole came back into the picture, and when the threats were made. Even if they didn't have law enforcement connections via Ron across the street, they would have told George to go fish. So what? Worst she loses her job and they have to move. Infinitely better fir family than bring a slave.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

nice that the wife didn't react to the demands to give in to protect her husband and reputation. too many stories go that route.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story. Well written. It isn't rocket science that there is a reason that blackmail sex of most married women, especially by their boss or supervisor doesn't occur. Because there is a pretty standard textbook mechanism to foil the blackmail and, if desired, to get help to nab the perp.

Dayna didn't wait and told her husband that same day. Her husband got help and the two fo them worked with the authorities. Since the blackmail was based on evidence of sex and financial comcerns, it is relatively easy to overcome provided the victim is resolute and communicates with the spouse. If there is a real credible threat of physical violence or the blackmail is being pushed by powerful people in authority (e.g. corrupt police or judge, ultra wealthy predator, etc), then things get a lot more dicey.

While many commenters rightly praise Dayla for being true and bringing it to Will's attention, this is typically the norm on the real world, and is the reason that actual blackmail sex (which is rape) usually has other threats or demands besides sexual exposure.

Seriously, given Will knew she dated George previously and that Dayla dropped George for him and that she was left with a bad feeling when George started working there, Will would have to be a moron to think that any photos that arose were after they were exclusive, let alone after they were married. Will isn't a moron.

And posting revenge porn on the Internet of past sexual dalliances, regardless of circumstances, is largely toothless, unless the daliances would be considered perverted by society and extended family and/or the victim or their spouse has some important position that requires high reputation. Even that is debatable.

Revenge porn (sadly) works more when applied to young women who are terrified what their parents might think. Not what their husband thinks. Besides most people are clueless how to cover their trscjs or use a 3rd party to post revenge porn without getting hit with criminal.charges especially when there is motive. Clearly George has limited, if any, computer skills.

Refreshing to see a story that doesn't follow the all too common blackmail sex LW trope, where the victim accedes in secret and suffers being raped, but never gets help, leading to eventual discovery and all too often a divorce, for whatever contrived fictional reasons. Forget the garbage where the victim eventually enjoys the blackmail sex because the blackmailer is kinky or has a huge phallus. Sigh. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

40% on contingency? Woof! That was a rip off.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At least she did the sensible thing and talked with her husband after the threat was made. The all-too-often-seen alternative here in LW land is that she tells no-one, wanting to handle it herself, and ends up caving in, thus sealing her fate. Nice to see a sensible wife for once around these parts.

I still think George got off way too easy. Not only was he going to do terrible things to Dayla and ruin her marriage, but what about all his other victims, and possibly more when he's out? Cunts like that need to be put down. Permanently.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice - trying to mix in all the religious themes of these days like race mixing, feminism and all the other good stuff. Very classy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sweet~ 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...