Dayla and Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, one last thing. Just because you tried to record our little get together, I'm thinking of inviting a friend to join us. You'll like him."

Dayla couldn't stand it for another minute; she got up from the table and whispered, "I hope you got that."

George didn't realize the recorder in the purse was a subterfuge. It was real, but Ms. Carson knew there was a good chance George would find it, so the real bug was a high tech listening devise in the wire liner of Dayla's bra.

George paid the lunch tab and stood up with a big smile on his face. The smile turned into a smirk as he thought of cuckolding Dayla's precious husband, but then into a look of concern as he turned around to face two large men and a large woman. Both men were holding badges in their left hand.

"Mr. George Tinker; you are under arrest."

While George spent the weekend in jail, Donna Carson obtained a search warrant. It took the DA's computer expert twenty minutes to open George's PC and even less time to search the thumb drives Tinker hadn't password protected. The photos and videos of Dayla were found, along with those capturing dozens of other women. Some of the women were aware of the filming, but a majority obviously were not. There was evidence that at least two of these women were previous victims of George's blackmail. One of these eventually agreed to testify at Tinker's trial.

Things went downhill for George from here on out; it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Dayla's attorney was able to freeze George's assets while the lawsuit was being litigated. Unfortunately for George, with his assets frozen, George's high-powered law firm bailed on him, basically leaving him twisting in the wind. No one was surprised by this development; both the civil suit and criminal case against George were rock solid; the DA wasn't letting him off with a hand slap. George's law firm could read the writing on the wall and decided they didn't want to be on the short end of two losing cases, especially with the prospect of doing both pro bono.

George was left with piss poor representative. Will had to keep from laughing at times during the civil trial. Dayla ended up getting a two-million-dollar judgment. Of course, by the time George's assets were liquidated and after her attorney took his 40% cut, Dayla received a little less than a quarter million. Still, she considered it a windfall, especially after the bank also settled out of court and she netted another three hundred thousand.

George was going away for a long time. He received a five-year sentence with no possibility for parole until at least three years had been served. The DA made certain the sentence wasn't served in one of those country club prisons.

Six months after George's trial Will and Dayla were relaxing in the Wallis' backyard watching Ron grill chicken and prawns on the BBQ. Dayla's belly was swollen, they were expecting twins in two months. Billy was swimming in the above ground pool with the Wallis' teenage daughter and her boyfriend. Nobody let Will get near the BBQ because of his reputation for burning everything, so Will sat at the picnic table enjoying a Leinie longneck while rubbing his wife's tummy. Every couple of minutes one of the twins would kick, Will never tired of the feeling.

The screen door from the kitchen opened and Sally walked out of the house followed by Donna Carson and the largest man Will had ever seen in person. He reminded Will of an ex-Bear, William, the Refrigerator, Perry (in fact, he was a nose tackle at the University of Texas, but didn't go pro when Harvard Law School offered him a scholarship). Donna caught Will staring and broke out laughing.

"Will Conti, let me introduce my husband, David Carson. David, this is Will Conti and his lovely wife, Dayla."

Will shook David's hand, expecting a monster squeeze, but was pleased when David merely gave him a firm handshake before turning and taking Dayla's hand. Later Dayla told Will it felt like the big man was holding a delicate bird in his gentle grip.

The three couples fell into a relaxed mood. There was a rare air to the company, it was apparent that each couple's marriage was based on a deep love and mutual respect between the partners. Yet, a comfort that allowed for some good-natured razzing.

The light-hearted banter was interrupted for a few minutes discussing Dayla's case. Neither Sally nor David were privy to many of the details, but Sally did contribute one important observation. "You want to know what impressed me more than anything? Besides Dayla's strength in handling all this. Will never doubted her for a moment. It just proves how important trust is to a strong marriage."

Things lightened up again soon after. The kids got out of the pool, dried off and joined the adults at the table. The food was served; as the chicken and prawns were passed round, Will took some more verbal abuse for not being 'man' enough to know how to grill. Dayla kissed his cheek and secretly squeezed his cock under the picnic table while rubbing her belly with the other hand.

"That's all right," she laughed, "he's man enough for me."