All Comments on 'Days of the Raj Ch. 03'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fortyforty (aka forty46).

Great story as always, aaron; I thought you had passed away or something like that, but the wait has been worth it. Congrats.

We all your fans are waiting now for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

So glad you are back, you are a superb writer.. It was a long wait but worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An Epic

5 Stars *****

ptebadenptebadenabout 5 years ago
Great

5 stars because I can't give 6 or more. Please next chapter as soon as possible

cfnmlover348cfnmlover348about 5 years ago
brilliant

Many many thanks for your latest story "days of Raj" part 3. it's awesome and I liked it very much.

I would love to get more continuation story of the"days of Raj". In part3 of the story, I enjoyed when Indian servants were kept in a loin cloth to serve their mistresses.

Can you pl continue the story with British mistresses forced Indian servants to wear loincloths or kept them naked as punishment while they were having grand parties.

I simply love your stories and want more. thank you

cfnmlover348cfnmlover348about 5 years ago
brilliant

Many many thanks for your latest story "days of Raj" part 3. it's awesome and I liked it very much.

I would love to get more continuation story of the"days of Raj". In part3 of the story, I enjoyed when Indian servants were kept in a loin cloth to serve their mistresses.

Can you pl continue the story with British mistresses forced Indian servants to wear loincloths or kept them naked as punishment while they were having grand parties.

I simply love your stories and want more. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great fun!

It is always arousing and exciting fun to read your stories! Thank you very, very much for writing! It is so sexy to be submitted sexually to women who do what they love and you have to accept. I love the scene when Sarah gazes at naked George's pics while talking with him. This experience revokes a strange feeling between arousal and excitement on the one side and shame and humiliation on the other. I just love your stories. I am looking forward about the events of the male pupils being photographed naked as Sarah is planing. I am looking forward to the feelings of the naked males and the clothed present women. Who gets the pics? What do the receivers do with them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

simply absolutely arousing!

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 5 years ago
Judicious adjectives!

A plethora of like-minded manipulative predators always on hand to joyfully elicit such painful embarrassments from their male charges. Atmospheric and beautifully crafted.

5***** from Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You know how males feel!

I like your descriptions how women tease males with different possibilities. I really like Sarah and how Penny is supported in enjoying male nakedness by her and her female teachers. I would like to be observed naked by Penny having to stand naked as a jay in front of a window. Why does nobody give her a camera. She would be really interested in it as I can imagine? But for me I must admit I would want to be clothed.Sarah's naked boyfriend. She is a real dream female who can arouse a man by humiliation: forced masturbation under survey of old females, being exposed to all interested females, being spanked naked etc. I must admit I want to be Nicholas although I wouldn't dare to be photographed without a stitch. Although I love her forcing males to provide her their naked photographs I wouldn't dare in reality. The shame would be to much. On the other hand I have caught myself many time with wishing to be a boy at the nude swimming. I think I would be absolutely humiliated having to stand at the edge of the pool naked while lots of women using their cameras to photograph the naked males. A male doesn't know who has his naked pics and what pics are taken. Then this imagination of this lustful female owner of a photoshop who keeps the males' naked photographs as a copy. Humiliated again when the fellow female pupils laugh at you because they have seen your naked pics. This extreme humiliations also leads to extreme excitement. This is the best story I have ever read except for the story about Mrs Reilly's garden. Having to be naked in the garden and knowing that you are photographed naked by old ladies in a few hours humiliates and excites me even more. If I was there I wouldn't have known how to escape. Just to leave naked is no solution. Otherwise I didn't want to be photographed naked in fact. But in my imagination I really get exciting by thinking about it. I really love Mrs Reilly. She really has accomplished male humiliation and excitement. I like the idea of her standing naked behind the curtain to enjoy the naked humiliation of her boys. The only thing Mrs Reilly could improve is to personally take a camera .... Perhaps her victims have a naked photo hanging in her mansion.

When thinking about your hints I imagine Sarah snapping pics of her naked pupils in order to publish in her book. That would be even harder. But always when I think you cannot write a more exciting story you disprove me. Therefore I extremely love to read your stories. You are simply perfect. And when I am going to ask my girlfriend to take pics of me naked it will have been your great and arousing influence! Thank you very much in advance for that and thank you very much for writing these excellent and arousing storiesI love your stories. Please go on writing. Stars: even more than ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A great surprise!

When I got home earlier than expected I caught my husband fully naked in front of his computer reading your stories. His dick was erect and leaking. It was a real sexy view. After a while he admitted that he liked cfnm and that he fantasizes about it. I enjoyed this as well. Now our relationship got much more sexy, arousing, exciting and manifold. We read your stories together - he naked, I am fully clothed. I even managed to go with him to the clothing optional beach - of course in pure cfnm style.

Although he is extremely aroused when reading about photographing your male heroes I haven't managed to take pictures of him naked. He always chickens out. But afterwards he tells me to get stricter to him and to take photos.

Your stories are great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story of a humiliated teacher.

Need to go back and discover the details of how he came to be photographed naked...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous