All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 01'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great one

Really enjoyed the start of this side story. I always wondered what Lily and Dana got up to in their search and now we get to find out.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 4 years ago

Damn, girl. I love HFHM, but this... This was some damn fine writing and character development. (Of two of my favorite characters, no less!) Thank you, and it's going to kill me to wait a month for the next chapter.

Ynottony72Ynottony72almost 4 years ago

Loved it. Waiting on tender hooks for the next chapter.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 4 years ago
What a wonderful surprise.

Thank you for this new story line. I can’t wait to see the next chapter. Please stay safe!

lanncerlannceralmost 4 years ago
Excellent Start

Thank you for releasing this spin off earlier than expected.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Cant wait to find out where this is going, so glad you decided to continue characters from HFHM ! The sex as always fits the plot so beautifully! As always your writing in my humble opinion deserves five stars! And thanks,always waiting for your submissions with my nether regions and mostly my brain in great anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant background, your imagination is mind blowing - thank you.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL

great to read about Lilly more info coming? looking for more I love it ,thank you.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

Damn do I love Lily.

Please don't tell Cecilia!!!

Thank you!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A zombie and a succubus walk into a bar

Your writing is just awesome and just keeps getting better. I think you'll get some new Patreon members just to read ahead because it's that good.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 4 years ago

I suspect that Thomas and Jared will both stop visiting the Double Deuces, and may even stop hanging around together -- at Thomas' insistence, of course.

Always a delight. Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks! <3

More amazing adventure in beautiful prose (: Eagerly looking forward for more. Hope to see more also of the dynamic with night visits to Mike.

joshmosejoshmosealmost 4 years ago
Nice.

A nice start. I am looking forward to this series also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Start!

This is a great start. There is potential in the nascent story line. One of my favorite elements of many of your stories is found in this opening chapter. You often draw on some of the most ancient stories known to mankind, bring them into a contemporary setting and give us a new look at them.

Btw, I found HFHM, if I remember correctly, when you had only around 10 chapters in the opening saga. I wait, impatiently, for each new chapter of HFHM to appear. They make my day. I thank you for that.

Keith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I fucking love you

5 stars! Can’t wait for more!!

AvidReader47AvidReader47almost 4 years ago
Just another

great start for a series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amir really is a bastard.

Love the back story on our favourite naughty succubus. It's going to be great to learn what make her tick.

And good to get more on Dana. Poor girl.

Love the idea behind this Anabelle. Thank you very much. So much fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Your stories are so addicting. How do you do it?

This new story line sucked me right in, just like the others. But then again, I was fully expecting that. Awesome.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

GR

OmazeratiOmazeratialmost 4 years ago

Dana and Lily are two of my favorite characters. Happy to see that you're devoting an entire novel to their adventures.

Lenny20Lenny20almost 4 years ago
Great (back)story

Just like Last Arachne, this spin-off does not dissapoint. And we finally get to learn about Lily's backstory - and what a start to it that was.

Simply amazing, as always! Keep going as strong as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot n Horny Karma w Back-story! TfdcY

Awesome Job! Been sucked into the story (sum pun in-tended hehe) since the first chapter of hfhm, & this one sure seems to be following the same pattern! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow Again !

Hi Annabelle and everyone !

I loved this story !! Getting into the girls' minds was great, and the spin around Aladdin's tale too ! Revamped fairy tales are part of my favorite stories, so I hope we'll get the full gist of Lily/Jasmine and Aladdin(/Amir ?)...

Best Wishes and keep safe,

Professor Anon

Vstar67Vstar67almost 4 years ago
Thank you!

Loved it! Can’t wait for more! And moreHFHM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love hearing Lily's history!

I loved hearing Lily's history. Especially after the start of the story, it makes her much more three-dimensional.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusalmost 4 years ago
Excellent start

So glad I finally got around to reading this. Have been looking forward to it since I saw it announced on Tweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Checking for HFHM updates, I find that you have been two timing me! Good story, you could probably make a story about each HFHM character. Carry on!

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago

A peek into out willful succubus' past? Love it. So she's princess Jasmine? Gives alladin a whole new twist. She probably hates disney for portraying him so wonderfully then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I paused HFHM at chapter 43 to read all of this collection.

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can lily eat female souls

I've always wondered if lily is capable of sucking out the soul of a woman.

It would make no sense since succubus demons are all female and were created to seduce and feast on men , but I'm just wondering if lily is somehow capable of giving someone of the opposite gender a similar fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dana was why I quit reading HFHM.

The story of Dana, which was so different from the light hearted fun to be had in the horny monster home, was so heartbreaking to me, I couldn't continue to wallow in the tragedy. Reading this, with a little distance from the original, has finally put that unease aside. I may well get back to the story line. Thank you Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wasn't planning on reading this series, because I didn't care for Dana's character or storyline, but I'm glad that I did. I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to learn about these characters, especially Lilly.

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

It was well paced. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm really loving the abilities Lily has when it comes to dealing with bad guys! Especially the one where she commands the aroused male's body to orgasm and eagerly spill their cock seed while they are knocked out!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

I’m taking a break from binging HFHM, before moving on to Book 4. For the past year or so, I’d settled in to reading stories in the Romance category and HFHM was my first venture out of my norm. I find your stories very compelling. Thank you for the laughter, tears, fight or flight and brilliant yarn you spin. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Lilly.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 2 years ago

should i read this before any particular parts of home for horny monsters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the fuckasaurus below.......

DO NOT READ THIS SIDE STORY BEFORE STARTING TO READ THE MAIN STORY!

let me explain, you have to read the main story up until the chapter that has Lily and Dana mentioning and preparing to leave on this magical item hunt. Once they leave the house ( it's pretty hard to miss ) stop reading the main story and read this side story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit, Lily's op as fuck!

Mortal men don't stand a chance against her do they? Wonder how many punks are gonna lose their loads to her hunger and lust before the story is over.

And something tells me this Ray Scotes guy is next in line to get his nuts drained by Lily. Lol, imagine how mad he'll be when he gets knocked out by succubus venom and later wakes up naked on his bed with his chest and belly covered in his own pearly white cock seed and his fat cock still splurting and twitching after Lily takes her sweet ass time to fuck suck and ravage him in the dreamscape. He'll feel so satisfied but won't be able to find his precious flask anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Can't wait till the next chapter of HFHM comes out!!

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Just finished book 3 of HFHM and am looking forward to this companion piece before starting book 4

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I started reading the wall waiting for you to complete the next book in HSHM.

I had to laugh at the name of the bar the Double Deuce, wondering if this was an ode to the movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze.

Great start to the story, and I hope it brings as much enjoyment as I have been helping with HFHM.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

A great start, wicked scene setting.

I love the personality and depth that these characters have.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Oh that's awful, poor Lily. Had a really tough life being held by the Society for decades. Dana and her certainly ard a sorry couple; hope Mike can help them both.

Another great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice work.

As a funny aside, I didn’t realize you also wrote HFHM so when I read “hfhm spinoff” I googled the acronym.

Then did some mental gymnastics trying to figure out how a Habitat For Humanity Malawi spin-off story was going to go…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder what your little pussy tastes like Miss Annabelle, I really do........

GrabahandleGrabahandleabout 1 year ago

OMG! Lily is Jasmine?! I have read all but the last 2 chapters of HMFM... including "Last of Her Kind" and I have to say this is my favorite reveal ever. Jasmine is simply the best Disney princess and now she's my favorite succubus toooo!!! Keep up the enthralling stories Annabelle. I haven't been able to stop reading since I found the first book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanna bury my face up your ass and Jack off Miss Annabelle............and when I'm ready to pop I'll make you get down on your knees and open up that pretty little mouth so that I can feed you my love goo straight outta my cock.

You cock teasing whore. ❤❤❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have Lily swallow her victims loads and souls straight outta their cumming cocks instead of wasting their cum. She is a Succubus after all so she would not give af about doing something erotic while pulling out a man's soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I honestly wanna see lily get gangbanged by creatures that have massive cocks such as werewolves, orcs or some other type of monsters. Lets put that Succubus cunt, mouth and asshole or hers to the test shall we.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh fuck........i just felt a sudden throb deep inside my aroused womb.....oh Mr Ray i can't wait to see you play with the soul hungry succubus babe...........can't wait to see Lily get her hands on this biker boy.

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

I expected a road movie not 1000 and 1 Nights 😉

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lol she made those men blow loads faster than an

Inexperienced virgin boy getting his cock sucked by a mature curvy woman.

Lily is such a fucking slut when she deals with bad guys i swear bro. I bet she loves the power she has over their minds, hearts, balls and of course their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How do you get Amir from Aladdin I wonder, they don’t exactly sound the same :P

-AT

LushnowLushnow7 months ago

Omg Lily has a mean streak , a very hot mean streak. Fun to read!

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

I had wondered what Lily's back story and how she came to be. Finally stepped away from HFHM and look forward to Lily's and Dana's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Who love to see Lily seduce and defeat some evil teens.

I'd imagine it would be easy for her to pull out their souls out of their cocks without even using her poison. Hope there is a scenario in the following chapters that involve Lily draining some swollen high schooler balls.

After all seeing Lily naked would instantly make any boy's cock rock hard and ready to pop.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I just finished ch.112 of HFHM . Binge read it .

So now as I eagerly await the next release on that one ,I thought I might as well start here. Love your creation Annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That was a great start. I wonder if Lily's story is a dark version of the Aladin movie or one of the Arabian nights story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to seeing Ray spill all his secrets in the next chapter.

Tho something tells me that a certain someone is going to make him spill his secrets and something else as well. No masterbating until the confrontation with the girls Mr Ray, keep that cock untouched and balls tight n full to the brim with hot creamy love ready for the "extraction".

Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am on my second re-read of the Dead and Horny series. I love this amazing world that you have created! I do hope to see a third book in the dead and horny series soon. The relationship between Lily and Dana evolves so nicely in these two books. Off topic a bit but I would also like to see a book about Dana's trip to visit her parents. Perhaps work in an adventure worthy of a dragon and a zombie?? I must admit I have an insatiable appetite for all of these fascinating characters and their world you created.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

That damn Disney street rat. --Z.N.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES