Dead and Horny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's eyes widened as the thin tongue slid into him, working its way down his shaft.

"Trust me," she whispered, and he shivered, his mouth now open. He was no longer even trying to move, his whole body tensing up. Through her magic, she could sense his orgasm coming, but she should have enough time to get this done.

"I do," he told her, then moaned. She was close enough that she could see his pupils dilate with every tremor of pleasure, and the pseudo-tongue reached the bottom of his shaft. She had never attempted something so intricate, so delicately balanced, but once she was properly inside of him, the tongue split and spread out.

Mike was taking shallow breaths now as she commanded the tongue to merge with the nerves of his cock. In a matter of minutes, she could now feel everything that he could, as if his cock was her own. She could feel the tight walls of her own vagina, the spinning tongues, and how full he felt from the inside. Little gasps escaped both of them now, but the process was only halfway done.

"Can you feel me?" She asked.

"Of course I can," he mumbled, never once looking away.

"I mean, can you feel this?" She gave her own nipple a twist and Mike let out a gasp.

"Holy shit," he whispered, his eyes widening.

"Good." With a shiver of delight, she transformed her interior one more time. The tip of every tongue and the length of pseudo-tongue inside his dick were now wired and connected directly to her clitoris, and she locked her lips to his and yanked him into her as hard as she could.

It was like her entire body was on fire. Mike let out a moan that became a shriek, but his pleasure was also hers, and she screamed. The kiss broke, and Mike pushed his forehead against hers as both of them called out into the night. She had no idea who came first, because they both felt it at once, and Mike pumped her full with an impossible amount of cum that her body eagerly devoured. Neither of them moved anymore as her insides churned, and the orgasms swirled back and forth between them. The waves in the ocean were now forming massive walls nearly twenty feet high that splashed down around them, splitting apart at the last moment to keep Lily and Mike dry.

Hours passed, or maybe even days, Lily didn't know or care. This was the Dreamscape, and neither of them would ever get hungry, thirsty or tired. The sun came and went, and the clouds swirled overhead and formed into giant storms that broke out along the horizon. She lost track of how many times they cried each other's names, or how many times his semen had spilled out of her to form into puddles that were soaked up by the sand. They remained locked together, but sometimes rolled over so she was on top.

With every orgasm, something inside of her sparked, and over the hours, a tiny fire had formed inside of her, a flame that warmed her from the inside. The house on the island seemed to triple in size, and the shoreline expanded. What they were doing had long ago ceased to be simply fucking, it had become something else, something she hesitated to put words to.

The sun was rising once again, and Lily let out a long moan, then fell limp against him and squeezed her vagina, sending another gush of his cum onto the sand.

"I feel like I could do this forever," she told him, tracing his face with her fingers.

"That's because you're the girl of my dreams." He grabbed her by the ass and backed out of her a couple of inches. "I think maybe you're starting to rub off on me."

"Romeo, what am I gonna do with you?" she asked, and then he pushed forward into her.

Lily opened her eyes and arched her back, one final orgasm ripping through her. The Dreamscape was gone, and so was Mike. She was lying on an old sofa in the room of a building she didn't recognize. It was late, perhaps the middle of the night, and the air smelled strongly of burnt wood, forest, and something earthy. However, none of this mattered, because when she sat up on the couch to get her bearings, she froze in place at the sight before her.

"What...what in the actual fuck am I looking at?"

Dana was sitting on a metal chair in nothing but a white tank top and black panties. The table she sat at was big and round, and across from her were a pair of Arachne, who looked just as startled to see Lily as she was to see them. One of them was sitting in a complex hammock made of webs while the other one just stood there, holding a notebook in one of her hands and a glass of tea in the other. Standing on the table was a small imp who held a plastic die in each hand, and at the other end of the table was Bigfoot himself, sitting behind a large wooden screen that hid his portion of the table. She was conscious of the fact that everybody was staring at her.

"No, seriously. Where am I?"

Dana stood from her chair and knelt down by Lily's side. "Are you actually awake now?" She placed a hand against Lily's forehead. "It's been three days since Montana, and you've been a raving loon most of the time."

"Just three days?" It had been at least two weeks in the Dreamscape for her.

"Yeah. Figured your brain was scrambled or something." With Dana so close now, Lily saw that she had blood on her lips.

"You've got something right there," Lily said, then dragged her finger along the stain and licked it. It was blood alright.

"Yeah, Velvet caught a deer for me. I had to eat a bunch of it right after they killed it, look at this." Dana turned sideways to reveal that her stomach bulged noticeably. "My pants don't fit right now, and nobody else here wears any. Well, except for Darren, but he's not my size. He's asleep right now, but as long as we keep quiet, he shouldn't wake up."

"Are you...playing Monopoly with Bigfoot?"

"What? Fuck no, I hate Monopoly." Dana gestured at the others. "This is Bigfoot, Eulalie, Velvet, and Emery. They all know you by now, we've been trying to wake you up for days. We're in Oregon. Turns out these guys are living on Mike's land."

"I see." Lily stood up and surveyed the table, and finally got a good look at what everyone was playing. On the table, a small band of adventurers was currently surrounded by a group of intricately carved goblins. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me."

"Don't knock it until you've tried it. We've got a lot to talk about, but if you'll excuse me, it's my turn and I had to spend all day splitting wood to pay our way for the week and I really wanna fuck up this goblin chief." Dana went back to the table and picked up one of the dice and rolled it. "Does a seventeen hit?"

"It does," said Bigfoot. He picked up a beer, which looked tiny in his hands and then took a sip. "Roll for damage."

🕷️🦶🏿🎲

I hope this chapter was a fun read for you, especially those of you who have read The Last of Her Kind here on Lit and have been dying to know more about what happened after the story ended.

As for my version of Bigfoot, I checked with him and he let me know that he will only steal beer from your campsite if it's any good. He enjoys microbrews with a preference for wheat beers with the occasional sour. Strangely, the joy for him is how it tastes when he burps, it's a Sasquatch thing, apparently.

Thanks again for reading, and I hope the month has been kind to you! Don't forget to leave a rating or a comment, and I'll see you next chapter when Dana spends some more time with the Arachne family until she catches up to when they got sent back in time.

Until next time!