All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 12'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are able to write so well with only an hour a day ? This was such a fitting last chapter! Looking forward to seeing Cyrus in book five (or six?)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yay. Ending to a good story just in time for my birthday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You surpassed yourself!!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

Well done. This was a really fun story arch. Live your writings. Thank you for sharing them with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

5 stars.

You’re gonna hospitalize people when MikeBethageddon finally hits.

Who will become the purified dragon?

So many QUESTIONS.!

Great job. Love the Order bits, genuinely shocked they are so unaware of Amir’s posse.

Again, wonderful chapter, see you in 2 weeks.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 3 years ago

Very well done. I also look forward to Cyrus making an appearance. Thanks for sharing, it has indeed been a "blessing" (chosen to piss off Lily!)

bhojobhojoabout 3 years ago

Loved this one... but having a single story theme is easier to follow. Especially as some of the events mentioned here are not yet published in HFHM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome ending to an awesome chapter in an awesome story! PLEASE Keep Going!

I would love to see Cyrus get involved with the house.

I see scenarios from him tripping in front of the house and Mike just helping him up,then Lily/Dana recognizing him, all the way upto helping fight of another attack from Amir or trying to derail an operation of the Order.

SmilingJoeSmilingJoeabout 3 years ago

A great series and aside to Home for Horny Monsters. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for all you do to entertain us.

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

Fantastic story as always. I love watching the character growth and that they are not 2 dimensional. I hope that Cyrus comes back to help in the main story line.

christi11christi11about 3 years ago

Very well done and a good conclusion to their 'small side trip' :-) There's even some words of wisdom in there for those who care to pay attention. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time with us out here in reader land. Your writing is very good, I'd even say professional grade so you can quit being hard on yourself over your writing.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 3 years ago

Once again it is as good as previous stories. Sad it is that it met its end but all good things must come to an end. Looking forward cyrus in hfhm.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 3 years ago
Thank you

Your writing has been really welcome this past crazy year . I look look forward to the new stories you hinted about, and of course the continuing chapters of HFHM. Great writing

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

This was absolutely touching and I completely *love* it. Thank you so much.

As a writer, I only have one critique: the story should have come back around and finished with the Dead Girl.

All that's needed is taking the snippet from her interaction with Naia and moving it to the end. After Cyrus's segment, especially the line, "But until death found him, he would maintain his vigil," it would be *so* poetic to have the two girls sit down and talk about their experiences, ending with Dana's, "After all, I've got nothing but time."

Cheers, and thank you for another wonderful story. I hope that you and HfHM also have a long, long, fruitful ways to go yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story, look forward to seeing more of Cyrus, Lily and Dana in the future.

shelleycat (cannot log in)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been reading your stories from the beginning and love every single one! Thank you, you rock!

hermit3773hermit3773about 3 years ago

Very well done. I enjoy your stories a lot. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Annabelle, you were the first profile I have ever bookmarked on this site and always the first I check to see if you have put out another chapter in your continuing sagas. You are a talented individual with an awesome imagination and anyone who tries to tell you different is either jealous, or simply insane.

Thank you for making my days just a bit brighter with your tales.

redpoppiesredpoppiesabout 3 years ago

I am awestruck, as usual. I think you are creating a new genre and becoming a master of episodic fiction. I hope you get to the point where you can write full time. You make the world better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A pretty fresh and interesting story branch.

Nice character dev.

FbjsFbjsabout 3 years ago

Sooo much to love in your story! <3

The fight scene was superb and the perspective and time shifts worked really well for me. Also I love character introspection and this chapter had plenty (:

Keep being awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

When Abella knocked the stone off the church, it landed near Cyrus.

Thanks for the story and for sharing! 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another great chapter!

Sad itsat an end, but very well done. I like how you tied it into the main story at the end. Does this mean we'll get another side trip with Tasia soon? It would be cool if she was trained to be sent against the house and Cyrus gets to save her when she does. Then they become a team again protecting the house from the order.

DivwayDivwayabout 3 years ago

As always Annabelle your stories and characters have a life of their own. Loved this tale of Lily and Dana away from the house. Brings in more sorts of fringe elements which could become a big saga in themselves. The Order, the Society. Together or against each other? One a religious order the other demonic, both wanting to get more from the house. Haha, the choices. Annabelle hun, this is a magical story up there with 'Lord of the Rings, 'The wheel of Time', and a few more. So glad to hear you are going to keep it going. Thanks for probably one of the best reads in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have never commented on any story before. I have to say that I love your stories! I t is amazing to find such wonderful writing n a site like this. Thank you very much for sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks, Annabelle.

What a (not) long (enough) strange trip it's been...

Looking forward to see how/when you integrate Cyrus into HfHM

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. It has been a joy to come across your story, i imagine 10 or 15 chapters in. And then over the last.. not sure how long its been.. enjoy the tale S you have woven it, and savor the depth and breadth of your characters.

Wonderfully written, and joyfully so much more than just some erotic story.

Thank you for taking us on this journey.

SPiN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! What an ending, what a story and what a beautiful series you've composed. Enjoyed the whole series from HFHM chapter 1 all the way up to here and I have to say - it has only gotten better.

Excited to see how all of these pieces of puzzle gets together in the main storyline ahead.

Go on Annabelle, you're a great storyteller. :)

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrabout 3 years ago

Great story as usual. Dana may have a place to call home and her mind is coming to be at peace.

Please fix the rest of her issues. She is too nice a character to lose from the cast of characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bittersweet AND Fantastic both!

I am sorry that this (tale,tail ?(ehh, whichever *cheeky grin*)) is finished but also loved reading it!! And YES, there have been times over the last few months that I'm not so sure I would have made it through (mentally at least) without the real emotions these characters bring forth!

Thank you again writerannabelle

katzkin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have been following your stories since the first home for horny monsters came out, you have created a beautiful world and compelling story, please keep up the awesome work, I'm looking forward to the next one.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Oh my goodness that was wonderful , I have enjoyed al your stories I read them all and look forward to reading them, you have done a great job you keep me going , like everyone I got issues in my life and you help me by you telling the tale like you do, I am sad to see the end of this one , but look forward to the next HFHM addition , thank you and all my love to you.

MadMacs2010MadMacs2010about 3 years ago

Wow! what a ride. Thank you Annabelle, I loved this side-story and is makes Dana and Lilly's characters so much deeper and more interesting. I hope that there might be a Dead and Horny too sometime later in the main thread they were a lot of fun to experience, maybe they could invite Cyrus a long for company now he's not trying to blow their heads off? As Arthur Dent said, "Keep banging the rocks together!"

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 3 years ago

Great job Annabelle! I am sorry to see it end, but I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Now to read a bunch of other works while waiting for him to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, radley, I mean really, wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic. But something has been bugging me. Was the property that was mention an unexplored residence? Did any of the caretaker s have children?

HfhmfanHfhmfanabout 3 years ago

Love! I so hope that Cyrus can become a continuing caracter. Although if he's being watched that could complicate things. I don't know how you keep it all straight but I'm glad you do! Stay well :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cyrus know about the house, the spiders are now at the house...

Ray314Ray314about 3 years ago

Awesome Story.

thanks for writing it, and HFHM.

I hope all is well with you and yours.

and remember; “Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorum”! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful!!!

As always, you leave me wanting more. I dearly hope we will see Cyrus get the chance to pay Lily back.

alp2vaalp2vaabout 3 years ago

I do not like the idea of Cyrus being near the house with Eulalie there, but I also can't wait to see what you do with that.

Also, "You stopped living the moment Alex did," that hit me hard.

Great work, Annabelle!

LoverbullLoverbullabout 3 years ago

Terrifying. Terrifying how good you are. We shudder man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you.

You have great writing skils, and give a sense of humanity to what should be monsters. Lily and Dana have become real people - with internal thoughts and concerns.

Your author page is the only Literotica author page bookmarked on my laptop. I think that speaks for itself.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. It was great to touch base with the arachnids again. And learning more about Lily was a treat. This last chapter pretty much confirmed for me that we will be seeing Cyrus again in the main story line. I rally hope you will publish this story in ebook format, I will definitely buy it if you do. Please keep writing, it is always a pleasure reading your stories.

Paul

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
What an ending!

As with Last of Her Kind, that was an awesome ending to one of your stories. (Which gives me hope that if the day comes eventually, HFHM will have an epic finale!)

This final chapter has so much closure and yet sets up so many thing - I love it! Cyrus will be part of the main series at some point (and I now can't wait for the scene where he meets Velvet and Eulalie and realizes who their parents were - that will be mind-blowing), and I can already imagine a way that a very well versed mage could help Lily with her backstory and Amir ... Just saying. Also I strongly suppose that Tasia and that mentioned secret volunteer program will also come into play. Great setup.

This series was awesome, plainly. A little sad we got only one scene from Tick Tocks POV, but at least that scene kicked ass for days. But what can I say: Great action, great monsters, great story / backstories, tie-ins and great monster-sex.

Thank you for sharing this awesome adventure! It certainly won't be the last time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good side story, enjoyed the ending

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Absolutely excellent ( As always :) ).

Always amazed at the quality and consistency of your work. Have loved every moment of this side story. Can see why it was better running it as an entity in it's own right. Suspect it would have detracted from the main storyline if it had been included within HFHM.

Many thanks for sharing with us all - very much looking forward to reading more of your work - especially HFHM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love you so goddamn much,thank you for writing this,I don't have enough words to thank you.But,I'll always love you as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i love the human-ness I feel from you. Thank you so much for these stories and for the nurturing space you try to hold in the 'real' world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yay another book of amazing goodies thank you annabelle

This was so great your writing is so great your so great

keep up the good work and we all love and wish you and you loved ones the best here on lit, your very talented and have been a fan since the end of 2019

can't wait for next chapter of main story but please don't feel rushed take time to spend with your loved ones and enjoy your life too and your fans will be ok if it takes many years to complete this journey that's just that much more content for us to enjoy 😉

MldbpMldbpalmost 3 years ago

This was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed this side-series. It was wonderful getting to know Lily and Dana more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so glad that I decided to read this book. You are amazing Annabelle. 👏 I'm starting to suspect that Dana was something other than human before she was zombified due to the way Tic tock sees her.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52almost 3 years ago

Hearty thanks indeed for your dedication and imagination for your incredible and amazing works. I have been reading your stories for several weeks now, particularly during occasional long and sleepless nights, when I can’t bring myself to put the diaper down and go to sleep!

Your work is so perfect with no discernible spelling or grammatical errors, I am very impressed.

You have created a lodestone of happiness in these series, with insightful characterisations and rolling timelines, i thank you and hope you find the time to continue.

I am so pleased you are writing on Lit, it is a wonderful platform for the discerning reader, with many hidden talents revealed here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish such exquisite stories were made into film. I guess no corporation would dare. Thanks annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mayne not a live action film, but an animated one, maybe the artist who did the pin ups for the patreon...

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 3 years ago

Good. Internally consistent. Hopeful. Romantic. Sexy.

CH51143CH51143almost 3 years ago

Before this series, Lily was one of my favorite characters. Now she stands head and shoulders above the rest. Some of the most emotionally rendering scenes I've read on Lit. Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my, that last remark really saddens me, the only time I stop reading your stories is when I'm forced to wait for the next chapter. The

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not a member so my comments are limited but here goes... Since the beginning, been in absolute love with your stories, better than harry potter and in league with l.o.t.r. in future. U got Me through a meth addiction I'm clean now for 7 mo. And never going back, pls never say U not good enough to continue cuz U r the best at your story and always will be. U R more than U will ever know to more than U will ever know, and U inspire, that's like a superpower in My book... J.C.F.

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 3 years ago

Ahhh, the happy ending it deserved.

Thing is you've opened it up for Cyrus to enter onto another story. Will he help the household and endanger himself from the Order? Only time will tell. But I thing Lily has won him over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! And ... OMG! That Maid Marion reference was so wonderfully amazingly epic! Thank you for all your hard work.

lplantzlplantzalmost 3 years ago

Great tales!! It's been a few years since an author's stories have grabbed me so hard and given so much enjoyment. Since starting HFHM, I've done very little in my spare time other than read.

Also, thanks for skill with words - it's extremely refreshing to read something with so few errors. I didn't see any mixups between Their/they're/there, your/you're, or similar in any of the chapters.

Thanks for the effort you have put into writing your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read the story,and was captivated,my dog was ignored while reading,lucky for her I can only sit still for short periods of time. She was not harmed in any way.lol. I continue to follow the main story and I am impressed by your imagination,and your ability to maintain the contihuity. Please continue with the main story as,I look forward to reading the adventure. Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, never doubt yourself. Your stories have been my escape, and maybe my salvation, at least for now.

welldun4u2welldun4u2over 2 years ago
You have given me faith

Your story-telling and writing is sublime. We need more writers like you - but since you are an original - it is unlikely they will arise. So we need you to keep writing!

Thank you!!!

LordtokyoLordtokyoover 2 years ago

I stumbled into your universe as a side search from reading Mind Control stories. But the richness of your story structure and characters, has delighted me beyond my expectations. Thank you for the well thought out plots and plot twists which appear to be sustainable as long as you wish to write. I can see no end to the possibilities. So please continue. Many of us will be very grateful however you chose to do that. Thank you for bringing fun light and shade into every reader’s day. Best regards.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I have read all of your stories and I think this sideline is the best. With Dana and Lily, I can picture them doing as you write them, very wonderful...5 stars!!! Looking forward to another chapter in HHM.

BeowulffBeowulffover 2 years ago

That was wonderful. Thank you for your writing. It has expanded my world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. Did I miss something or was a reason given for calling the mimic a toaster?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great spin off of the main series from beginning to bringing it back to the main house. Also enjoyed the maid Marian reference for the fox girl

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Well done! A truly artful side series! Arriving roughly two years after you started HFHM, has afforded me the opportunity to see a new world through your lens. To shamelessly borrow a phrase from another favorite genre, this is a “kickass ride”!

I still have about a week before HFHM chapter 74 arrives, so I’ll indulge myself with The Last of Her Kind.

Thank you for sharing your brilliant mind with us mere mortals. Finn

mtslmtslover 2 years ago

Love the writing and the connecting of the three tales! Shame i can only give your work 5 stars. 11 * out of 5 from me! Good luck and keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lily was such a badass during this side story! She racked up quite the body count by the end. And I especially love how op she is as a succubus against sleeping or knocked out enemies. Even the biggest baddest bad guys couldn't help but splurt warm cum from their evil cocks and bust in ecstasy immediately without even stroking their lewd large members when faced against her lust and wrath. Absolutely love how she gives no mercy and zero fucks about snacking on entire souls and leaving empty dead men in her wake when she's hungry and horny. My personal favourite kill of Lily's would have to be Ray Scotes. I still get unusually hard and horny when I go back and read what Lily did to his cock and balls as he was sleeping and dreaming about fucking women.

Slightly disappointed about how Tristan died though, was expecting a raunchy and rough sex scene where he fucks and pounds the shit out of Lily without realizing she was a succubus only to get his soul forcefully pulled out of his massive dragon cock the moment he unloads into Lily's soft warm demon pussy. She could have been riding his monster cock on top of him while straddling him to stare him right in his evil eyes to see the moment they widen and freeze permanently in shock and pleasure as his soul is forcibly mixed and pulled out of his extra thick and superbly lengthy cock.

There should have been a lot more sleep interrogation and dreamscape fucking between Lily and the bad guys in my opinion. I prefer my succubus stories with plenty of big cumming cocks and plenty of soul swallowing. There's something very erotic and sexually exciting about a supernatural demon chick pulling your soul out of the organ that you use to mercilessly stretch and ravage the holes of women without your consent that appeals a lot to me. Oh shit.......getting a little excited over here. Should have known better than to make a comment on a succubus story while completely naked. I wonder if I'll cum in my sleep if I fall asleep with my cock all big and swollen. Annnnnd there we go..........I'm completely hard and sticking up now.

The bigger they are, the harder and longer they cum. Trust me Annabelle honey, I know.

Well time to go read chapter two's ball churningly erotic execution part. I'll pretend I'm the bound and helpless Ray and shoot my loads nice and hard while I'm sitting down in an armchair. Fuck it, since no one's home right now I'll moan and groan as loud as I can while emptying my long cock and cum filled balls.

Love from Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect road story. Two people finding themselves and healing bad wounds from their past. When we first met her, I didn't expect to love Lily as much as I do now. But her redemption path is just so compelling. And I love it when she does a good deed but doesn't know how to feel about it afterward. Like the scene in the airport. "Oh, don't worry about those assholes coming back. I totally murdered them for you" That's so perfectly Lily.

Aviaro97Aviaro97over 2 years ago

I kinda cry at the end for a lot of things.

1st what happened to tasia?

2nd will Cyrus join forces with mike because of the thinking that Lily implanted in his mind?

3rd will we see that archane will join mike?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Lily and Dana are the dynamic duo. I hope you write more stories focused on their adventures. I’m finding Mike to be a little bland and predictable in this and the main story. Too much of a white knight and too much of a guy’s fantasy. Save the day, save the girls and bang them. So I really enjoyed a story a way from him and the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Absolutely loved it!❤️😎👍🏼

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If there's an emotion this story didn't make me feel, I don't know that I've ever experienced it before. From sorrow to mirth, tragedy to happiness, lust to disgust, despair to exaltation. Underlying it all was a steady rhythm of hope like a heartbeat. Bravo!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Definitely one of the best stories ever written.

shyspudshyspudabout 2 years ago

truly wonderful Annabelle.

Perhaps a side story about Tink now, or maybe some of the others perhaps?

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 2 years ago

I wish I had gotten to read this earlier, it was so great I couldn’t stop once I started. This was an epic side adventure that makes me want to read book 3 again <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's hard for me to pause, in part because I'm almost caught up and then I have to wait. The only part that bothered me was Mike risking the house for the sake of exploring; this bothered me until I considered the possibility that the house was making him take such risks because of a bigger risk that only it knows about. I am really enjoying this; please continue.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the deep dive on these characters, and the update on what happened to Ana and Darren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn’t stop reading this and I’m thrilled it filled in so many character backstories. Love your sense of humor and Maid Marion was a great cartoon fox. :)

heyjude1968heyjude1968almost 2 years ago

This was a great addition to the HfHM series. Along with "The Last of Her Kind" they open up many avenues to walk down. I really love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story. I loved it so much. I hope to see more spin-offs/side stories in the future. Beautiful universe and spectacular story telling. Phenomenal character development all around. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read this while reading part 3 of h4hm. Loved every chapter and I have always been a big fan of the character development style. Can't wait to see part 4 and Halloween.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Fantastic unfolding of various characters, and moving the story forward parallel to HFHM.

On this reread, came to appreciate this team up, and how they impacted the larger world, setting up a multitude of future events.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story so much thank you for sharing this slice of your imagination

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Loved the ending, so melancholic in many ways, Lily and Dana, Cyrus and the Order, Mike with Lily and Dana. Don't think we've seen the last of Tasia? And Elizabeth is still prowling around?

Guessing it was Eulila??? the arachne who wiped the files but will that cause them trouble?

Another 5 from me.

Blondebeauty1816Blondebeauty1816over 1 year ago

You are so incredibly talented! Absolutely love your stuff!

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

Thank you! You are a remarkable writer Miss Annabelle! I also know that Tink is 100% based on you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man I took a break but getting back into the characters again feels like a breath of fresh air. Can’t wait to get back into the main storyline.

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverlandover 1 year ago

I have binged this from the first chapter of HFHM and your story telling just keeps getting better and better

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES