All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 15'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aunti Lily!

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 1 year ago

Is tasia a werewolf or any were creature ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent

FbjsFbjsover 1 year ago

Lily's story has always had my greatest interest. Happy this spinoff exists (: I am not expecting a Lily-Opal scene anytime soon so I'll just use my imagination.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

This story is so much fun. Old players and new all making waves for what others perceive as normal. Great idea. 5 Stars again. Keep up the love.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Definitely a chapter catching us up on some characters who haven’t been seen much, and/or issues they’re dealing with but hadn’t been fully discussed yet. Gotta admit that while the slime girl sex was decidedly unique, it made me feel claustrophobic! I do so hope Dana finds an opportunity to throw Lily in there ;). I had thought Tasia a new kind of hybrid, but sounds like she’s supposed to be a particular kind of monster. Sometimes I can guess ahead, but mostly I prefer to be surprised:). I do wonder, tho, as Mikes soul shows itself more and more in Lily, if there will come a day when Ratu needs to find the right magic to restore her to her mortal self. As always, thanks for an entertaining read and I do enjoy the spin offs too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haven't heard anything from the mandragora plant since it saved Mike from that witch back in book 1. It curious why we haven't seen a soul manifestation in the dreamscape for our beloved carnivorous plant. I think it going to be an interesting surprise to see if it kept it previous hominoid form.

This chapter did raise a few interesting questions about who's physically compatible. Tink admittedly is the one that surprises me the most. Goblins are know to very compatible with humans.

For book 6 I think we Naia might be more helpful when they're dealing with an ocean ecosystem.

Thank you for another amazing chapter.

Sincerely,

Returning reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You keep dreaming, we will keep patiently waiting (not really we need this stuff!) Love where this is going, waiting for the next release is rough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Ratu and Yuki's magic can restore Lily's womb!!! And I hope she someday wants to have a child with Mike!! Yayyy Lily!!!!

madcrimsonmadcrimsonover 1 year ago

First off: Piranhas are not that dangerous. 🤓

Regarding Tasia I'm also going with werewolf or something similar.

I love how much world building and background you are putting into this spinoff, and also how Lily and Dana are developing.

As much as I wish for Dana to be happy I hope she stays Zombie for a bit longer 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing stuff you make me think of with your explorations of the possibilities, sentience combined with fluid dynamics as was/ or is in anything to do with Naia. I like the hunting dog capability of the the knight

Good nay...exquisite yarn all around. Thank you.

SR

Newt0351Newt0351over 1 year ago

This chapter made me feel so warm inside at the end. I want Lilly to finally realize she deserves to be and is loved. I can't wait for it to happen, but I know that the suspense makes it all the better. I also want her to stay as she is. IMO making anyone but Dana human kind of ruins the idea that everyone deserves love. Also I think a succubus with the soul sticks it to the Order.

Opal makes me think of a horny teenager. The scene was hot, claustrophobic, but hot, once I remembered Dana didn't need to breathe.

Anyway I loved this chapter Anna thanks for your hard work and sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, PLEASE, let Lily be happy.

The poor girl/demon needs...no...deserves to be happy and loveď..

Mind you all the girls in this world do.

Keep up the great work!!!!!

JOVA82JOVA82over 1 year ago

And now I expect mike to fall in in opals container...

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

Holy shit, I love reading your stories so much. Thank you for taking time out of your life to share them with us.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

Great job like every other stories. I love them all.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 1 year ago

I am shocked. Boundage sex and the most delicious slice of our soul growing demon.

I love Lily.

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

I haven't had a chance to get into this chapter yet but from your introduction I'd like to adress your "far hungrier for the main story". Personally I enjoy seeing Dana and Lily's side adventures and really liked how more of the family were tied in! Love both story lines and you keep at least myself (fairly certain other readers too) very interested and hungry for more on both sides :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

PS: racoons aren't rodents, they're procyonids, but that would kind of have broken the sentence...

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 1 year ago

I love the fleshing out of the world you have with the side stories as much as the main. This is just another chapter in a growing paradise you share with the rest of us. Thanks so much and best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t get enough, of that horny monster stuff!

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Love seeing Lily and Zel's interaction and Lily and Calisto's "interaction" if it can be called that lol. Opal and Dana's scene was very sexy indeed! Perhaps in thr future Zel can explore with Lily or other women in the family? ;-)

notStanleynotStanleyover 1 year ago

The obvious floor plate that steers into others is a good one. The rivers knives are a close second!

>"If you're going to have trouble controlling yourself," he warned. "You and I are going to have problems."

Esteban, that kind of attitude is what causes many problems :{

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

Well done, thanks for sharing another delightful chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luv to see how lily is growing as a demon with a heart of gold..no platinum...great squishy scean with opal luv to hers the inner workings on of zombie girl too thank you so much ...a devoted fan

BamnBamnBamnBamnover 1 year ago

"A pun isn't full mature until it becomes full groan."

Lenny20Lenny20about 1 year ago
A wonderful combination

This chapter had the three things I really love about the HFHM series. A good sexy scene, awesome worldbuilding and a tear-jerking moment. Really loved it. And I'm intrigued what kind of monster Tasia and her mates are dealing with.

5 stars, the least this tale deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Seems like a vamp, to me...

Glad you continued this side story. Like both characters.

Well done, as usual.

GeoD

(1st comment from new phone, NOW I know why some comments are miniscule font size. Hoping this new phone solves bugs in nre Lit UI. It would glitch on iPad & prevent voting or commenting.)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for writing this. I love this story. Also as for the monster it sounds a lot like a mimic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh ho ho, that brilliant jab at twilight lol, Kiefer Sutherland would be clapping =P

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dana as a trap designer is a interesting proposition.

Dana's immersible sex with Opal is ¡so hot.

Tasia's CSI. Habilities carry her away od being a killing zealot.

I love this tintimacy time scene between Zel and Lily.

And Lily become Bradley's family protector demon.

Thank youbso muchbfor this amazing tales

Procurator9Procurator99 months ago

I also love your wittiy I intro paragraph to each chapter...

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Tasia got herself turned into a werewolf I guess. Cute.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDude8 months ago

Lily always rocks.

You're doing an amazing job growing all the main and secondary characters. Dana is sounding cooler also.

But Lily... wow... Cecelia was my first crush here, Lily is now my main crush. Beth is also awesome as hell...

FDD

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiens7 months ago

Coming from the future (I'm rereading the series to catch up with recent publications), the scene at the end with Lily and Zel, is still one of my favourite scenes with Lily. And why she's my pick for best girl.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why are you giving me such intense feelings that bring actual factual tears to my eyes with a heartfelt conversation between two souls worrying over their future and their place in the lives of those they care about, in a chapter with the tag "tasty butthole"? Why? What right do you claim to tug my heartstrings with such constant skill? Hm?

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson6 months ago

Not going to lie, I love when you put in heart felt scenes about Lily, They're always so good, and bring tears to my eyes.

JodailyJodaily5 months ago

SLIMED! Poor Dana, always getting the short end of the stick. But it felt so good this time.

Happy New Year!

CherrypahhaCherrypahha5 months ago

I like Lily as a ‘Mama Bear’ for some reason it is fitting.

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour3 months ago

Lily is a secret Mama Bear. Ha !

I love it. This arc promises a lot of good things.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES