All Comments on 'Deadly Intent'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
vkvkv kv h v

hkvkvljv k

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not worth reading

I think you need a new source of inspiration. This wasn't good.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
These types of stories are what I'm talking about

she cheats, fucks over him, the husband and his son and you really give a shit about what she thinks. Try and get custody for your son.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Sorry

i didn't like it at all.

SystemShockSystemShockover 7 years ago
Ew

Really hoping this wannabe M. Night Shyamalan bullshit doesn't become a trend. Can't speak for anyone else, but I for one don't at all enjoy reading about two shitty human beings passing blame around and trying to out-haughty each other. Shit, I'm surprised you didn't go for the trifecta and say that the husband had an affair or two as well and already had another chick lined up to replace wifey.

But the worst thing about this, IMO, isn't the fact that the two main characters are scum; it's that there's no payoff for slogging through it. Nothing happens, we don't get to see the fallout from anything. Would it have killed you to show a flashback of the husband's reaction to the letter and the confrontation with the wife? Maybe I wouldn't feel so cheated if that had been in here.

Of course the ideal ending would've been for Douchebag to go to sleep at his place and wake up in the middle of the night with the ex-hubby standing next to the bed, 9mm in-hand. Clearly Douchebag is a "man" who needs to learn the hard way that actions have consequences.

2 stars, would never read again.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
That was horrible

And it was written so well that it made the horror more powerfully realistic.

Of the two parts to the story, I felt that the first part, to the end of the letter, was the more powerful. The second part, the explanation, a little less so because it can't quite have the evocative language of a man's internal thoughts as he contemplates a double murder.

Incredibly well done.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a bunch of fucking tripe

end of fucking story

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Brave and honest

No caricatures. This is how people too often really behave - selfishly in their own best interests. A little depressing - but reminiscent of Richard Russo characters in "Nobody's Fool" - deeply flawed and self-destructive with warts and pimples and scars. The only truly honorable person is (ex) husband Robert. Brave piece of writing that doesn't pander to the seemingly polarized "LW" audiences. I think you write with honest insight into the human condition. *****

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Whatever Happened?

I thought your two Catwomen stories were outstanding, so I find it hard to believe you wrote this. Bullets begging to be released. Hearts twisting in chests. And a selfish, whining baby for a hero. Whatever were you thinking?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NO LOOKING BACK TO SEE IF THE LOOKS ARE MUTUAL

or as ships of the night. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with johntcooksey *****

Amazing writing and insight into two troubled people.

Astounding that she didn't wear her wedding rings at work. By the time he learned she was married, he was already in too deep.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Nasty Noir

Strong ( as in very ) writing about the select few compunctions of weak people. Havoc was raised, but it could have been worse. No simple plot ellipses arcing in predictable paths. This was a morally dark journey.

javmor79 isn't pandering to vocal faction of LW wives demographic. This worthless story will infuriate them as they reread it multiple times.

Full marks *****

oshawoshawover 7 years ago

A well written story. Thank you.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

well written. dark and twisted by a factor of two.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Very Good

A great tale about the pitfalls of lying, cheating and falling in love. While all the characters were flawed, the cheating wife does get the lions share of the blame for keeping her marriage a secret and encouraging another man to fall in love with her. She gets a bonus share for having her lovers child and shitting on all theee men in her life. By definition, she is a selfish bitch. The kid is doomed, he cannot walk away from the slut, he cannot divorce her, he will have to live with her for another 12 years. He will likely find out about her in that time and will have to live with the fact that his mother pushed both his fathers out of his life.

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago

Sad story about broken relationships,wel written and pretty realistic about two people facing the consequences of theyr actions and two victims : the husband and the boy

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Damn

A tale about two of the worst people who ever lived. Cheaters who should just have died and left the faithful, betrayed husband and his son. Not his biological son, but his nonetheless. They deserve to be happy.

I hate everyone.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
His big mistake

He should have outed her to her husband as soon as he found out she was married, then walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ummmmm....

Editing ...... lots of little typos in this ...... LOTS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but...

I could not get beyond my dislike of the main characters to enjoy the story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
I have mixed emotions.

The lead-in when he held the gun seemed overdone. The internal debate was drawn out too long. The meeting between the couple in the sandwich shop seemed real, except that if she had any concern about him screwing up her life and claiming his son, she never would have called his name. She would have left and hoped he didn't see her. Don't mess with someone that has the power to screw up your life. There were words missing on occasion and like many writers, you have some trouble with subject and object pronouns. "between his father and I" is not correct."Between his father and me". Prepositions require object pronouns. (I thank you for not using the gun and adding to the LW body count.) I think it was pretty good, but didn't quite reach its potential. You have a very interesting and descriptive style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
twenty seven

its fiction you moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best was the "other man" twist

I enjoyed it and thought the narrative was well paced, both the agonizing over whether to kill them and the chance lunch encounter. He could have been much stronger on her child support gambit- had she ever contacted him? Sought child support from him or any other involvement in his lovechild's life? Apparently not. Wouldn't her ex have gone back to court to seek custody had she dragged the "other man" into a co-fathering role? But the fact that he was the jilted other man rather than the wronged husband was what made the story. Write on, brother!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

I realize you needed the twist about the spurned man being the lover and no the husband, but why the deliberate misdirection: Jon's amazement that Rob knows her body so well, his regret at not being there "more" for his son - then it turns out that Rob knew Rachel 3 times as long, and he COULDN'T be with his son.

And child support?! If Jon has to send child support he'd better get visitation and Rob, Sr. better be off the hook, which he SHOULD still be paying because he's the legal if not biological father.

Rob's looking out for Bobby, Jr,? He should! He's the only father the kid has known, he'd raised him as his own for four years, to abandon him now would be viciously cruel.

I dispute that Rob was a better father; what was Jon supposed to do? Sue for shared custody? Would THAT have been better for the kid??

@SystemShock - "Nothing happens"? You couldn't have read the same story I did!

I almost didn't read this after looking at the comments, I'm glad I gave it a read!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ouch

The son and husband were the victims.

And she had it right. It was evil.

4years! Yes evil

This one had emotion and makes one think.

Is your girl like this also?

Does she love you?

Is she as evil?

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
It was sad...

...but well written. The twist was interesting, and it gave some voice to those people that aren't just in it for a fling. Sometimes the other man/woman becomes genuinely invested, rather than the lone wolf out for some free sex with a married person, and gets hurt too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It would be cruel for rob to walk away from the kid after he found out but I could understand if he did. He could of still been around but made the guy who destroyed his whole world pay up with back money and child support. I know I would've and then would put all the back money in the kids name for his future because he is innocent. I never could understand how if you are in love with your spouse than why not put every effort into fixing what has gone off track before you jump in someone else bed. To think of all the lies and deception she did for four years is crazy. As a hubby and father it would be the absolute worse case finding out your kid is not really yours. Watching him being born and raising him every day and then four years later find out the jokes on you. Your wife and lover/ father of your child held this over your head. I would snap and the guy who started out innocent became very guilty by allowing another man raise his child would be in grave danger along with my wife. I really don't think I would be able to control myself after finding all that out. Good story but the comments in the beginning leads me to believe that there is more to come of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really well written

This could make a lot of cheaters view their activities in a different way. There were four victims in this affair. No winners.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Maybe your best story to date

The writing in that first scene is phenomenal. You really captured the tension of the situation and the inner turmoil. I felt it in my gut. Really impressive writing.

I also enjoyed the unique twist with the reveal of our narrator's relationship with Rachel. That is something we don't see often here.

The ending left me feeling a little flat. I'm not sure what I expected. I suppose they each received closure, but aside from that, there wasn't much of a purpose to the confrontation. This story, like many of your stories, is about people who made mistakes, admit to their mistakes, and then learn to live with them.

As always, I thank you for your time and effort. You are always among my "must-read" authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely written

Although, tends to be a sticky issue with the son.

She REALLY didn't give him the chance to be the father figure. But, in order to do that she would have had to end the marriage. Instead SHE ended up driving both men away. So, in the end, when it is all said & done; she just comes out as a selfish bitch - she did it ALL for herself. She ends up choosing a half life, half the male role in her son's life because SHE couldn't end the marriage. So, ends up hurting two guys and destroying the possibility of having the complete family; really she didn't think of all the possible outcomes of a jilted lover. In the end it goes back to all about HER choices; she didn't let either of the men have a role in the decision making process. In the end it is still all about what SHE wants; as she doesn't offer him any sort of role in the child's life; knowing the fact that he wants the whole family package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok story

But wrong website.

The comment section is aways funny, betrayedbylove really is a complete moron.

He described the protagonists as two of the worst people to ever live, they are characters in a stoty you stupid little man and even if they were real then the statement is equally ridiculous.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Asshole

Dude owes child support for his kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story...but

Misdirection was well done, even if drawn out a little.

She was pretty selfish woman and got what she deserved. It would have been better if we had a section covering the fall out once hubby got the letter.

Not sure why she would lie about being married. Loads of guys would not care about hubby, just get one of those dudes. He should have dumped her once he found out.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
5* story.

Rachel was a horrible person, she was at the centre of all the shit that happened, yet even so she decided to try to blame her husband and her lover for problems that she caused.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Somehow, the end reminds me of Winston and Julia

This story is one that clings in mind. It reminds me of Orwell's 1984, where the two lovers at the end say something like:

"I betrayed you"

"And I betrayed you"

and

"Somehow you don't feel the same"

"No, you don't feel the same"

Orwell's masterpiece was a horror story too.

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
I read it and came away feeling nothing but depressed

A story about thoroughly unlikable characters. I'm not sure who I was supposed to be interested in.

InescuInescuover 7 years ago
Well written

Very well written story about some very unlikable people. I commend your effort. I won't knock your occasional grammar and spelling mistakes. Grammar mistakes in dialog are perfectly fine, that's how people speak and it lends to the realism of the scene. Having two people converse in grammatically perfect English (or any other language) feels odd and stilted, because that not how most people speak.

I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for the love of all that holy

will someone tell me how matt black has gotten this far in life even his comments are dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bunch of boring shitheads

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐆, 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐓 and all the usual whiners: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MORONIC, ANNOYING COMMENTS. DIE SOON AND HARD.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Fascinating Tale

The presentation was a powerful story in itself. The meeting years later clarifies but does not make the story better.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "Bunch of boring shitheads"

There's nothing quite like an intellectually challenging comment to help lift the tone of the conversation.

Lue

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Powerful story

True, the husband is the good guy here. I feel sad for those who have either not had the experience of raising an infant, or worse yet, had a bad experience raising a child.

Love for a child is far, far beyond biology. Many or most parents will sacrifice their lives, their marriage, their happiness for a child, theirs or adopted, they have bonded with. And this mother so maligned, she had a love affair, 'twas another 'torn between two lovers' story. She chose one over the other, the jilted lover blew it all up, and she ended up in the story impoverished and alone.

Life is not always lived in a straight line. The marriage and love affair ended so badly, I suspect (or hope) she has learned her lesson, and will eventually find a life with another.

Well done, an interesting story.

Funny, i usually don't care so much for stories scoring over 4.5, nor with stories scoring below 3.5

Chilley

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
To Anonymous

When I read your hurtful comment, my heart twisted in my chest and I begged for a bullet to be released.

See what I mean?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Amazing angle!

Loved this story even if I hated the cheating bitch and the main character as well.

Almost felt incomplete. Glad the stupid bitch paid something for being such a piece of shit. Wish the main character was a better human being.

Looks like Rob and the kid were the only humans among lizards here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 Stars- Horrible Messed Up Story.

A wreck of a life. A wreck of a wife. Well written sad story.

JDmiddlesonJDmiddlesonover 7 years ago
Hard to like

I thought your story was well written but nothing in the plot or the story made me like any of the characters with the possible exception of the husband. The wife and the main character are losers who always will be losers. If it was your intent to dislike them, then you did your job well. If we were supposed to have compassion for them, you failed miserably.

Your writing is well done, though and I look forward to more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it.

The story makes me genuinely like the boys non biological father, who knows the child is not his but doesnt shut him out and destroy him because of it. This opposed to most stories where the cheated father is made out to be a saint and father. That truly is stepping up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Apparently I read a different story than some others

Seriously!? A sanctimonious prick willing to fuck a married woman for years should apply for custody a a child he never cared about except as a fantasy object? If he really cared he'd have forced the issue when the child was born. The husband should have killed both of these scumbags to protect the child, they're both far too selfish to raise him very well.

The main character really is a delusional, honorless, whiny scumbag, who needs to blame others for all the ill in his life. At least she seems to be realizing she's pond scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

Creative new twist on the cheating wife story.

Story is told from the lover's point of view.

Very good idea, unfortunately mundane dialogue and mediocre writing ability brings the plot down.

Gave you 3*s javmor. You have another good idea for a story but, the rest of it is average.

Thank you for the story.

AMerryman

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Very good

The emotional state of the spurned lover is outlined wonderfully, and the story flows well. 5*

badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Tough crowd here...

Wow, this just points out, yet again, how unreasonably critical the LW crowd is! Even HDK came down "hard" on you. I hope you do know just how GOOD this story really is by virtue of the number of comments it's received. Bad stories, bad writing get none to few comments. Really GOOD stories get 50+. I personally would have like to see this expanded (6 pages would have made this a true 5* for me). Given the length as-is, I don't see how you (or ANYONE) could have done much better. Great story!!!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Great story...

a different aspect of the cheating wife story. 5 *'s

likeboblikebobover 7 years ago

How was the guy supposed to be around for his son when he transferred away from the area? He would not even know they divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

I think you've opened up a whole new way of looking at the ramifications of cheating -- not the high drama and hurt feelings but the very sad long-term effects on everyone involved. Rachel's conflicts are well-rounded. The only possible flaw is that both characters seem almost ideally circumspect in their final exchange. In these stories, though, circumspection is essential.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Sympathy?

I have NO sympathy for the wife! She had a long-term affair, with the full intent of leaving her husband, and made her husband the ultimate cuckold.

While I certainly give her husband credit for being there for Robert Jr., part of that was his legal obligation. After being born into the marriage, and being raised by him as his son for a few years, he had no choice but to financially support him unless the biological father came back and sued for parental rights. As for anything else, any man who WOULDN'T be there for his son, regardless who provided the sperm, isn't a man in my estimation.

I have more sympathy for Jon than most here. He wasn't some pussy hound trying to seduce married women. She was a dissatisfied wife looking for something on the side and they BOTH got more emotionally than they intended, then she pulled the rug out from under him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good job

Good story, real characters, great emotion. If I had to complain about something, it would be that it's hard reading a story without any likable characters. Flawed characters are one thing, but these two have no redeeming qualities at all. A story about another man-baby who runs away and hides when he gets his heart broken for doing what he knew he shouldn't be doing in the first place. A cheating wife who looks for a fling instead of work on her relationship and cuckold's her loving husband. Yuck.

I agreed with HDK though, the gun scene was a little over done.

Anyway great stuff. Keep up the good work. Look forward to your future work.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

I wanted to thank all who read the story. I really appreciate it.

I also wanted to say that I was pleased with the caliber of the comments that I received. I loved the constructive criticism. To people who didn't like this story, thank you. Your comments were very reasonable, and you guys will make me better. I also wanted to thank the people who did like the story. Your comments let me know what I did right. If I combine those thoughts, I can only improve.

Those who feel that this section is getting worse, I have to disagree. I am actually seeing a lot more people giving thoughtful comments, and i am seeing a reduction in the asinine ones. Change is a process, and I am encouraged by the current readers. Hopefully this is a trend.

To the people who say that the gun scene was overdone, thank you for that. The inspiration behind that scene was a song by Eminem called "Kim". In my opinion, that song is the most graphically emotional song that I have ever heard. It always leaves me with disturbed feeling, yet it is one of my favorite songs because of how it is able to pull those feelings out of me. I was trying to draw that same kind of insane anger with my scene. For you true blooded BTB fans (the ones who feel that cheaters should die), i think you will like that song, even if you don't enjoy rap. I have to warn you though, it is VERY controversial. And insane. But genius, in my opinion.

You guys are awesome!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The comment section may be getting better

Too bad your writing isn't. It was never very good and it's just been getting worse. This was just sloppy with too little effort put into it. "I fell in love you, and that stopped me from working on my marriage," is just one example. You must have got hot to post it and just decided, "fuck it, I'm going to post." You always try to write something "different" and just wind up with a story about assholes. Not very many people enjoy assholes. Not much of an effort for not much of a story by not much of a writer.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Yes, Anonymous, it was "different"

What a comment! "You always try to write something "different" and just wind up with a story about assholes. Not very many people enjoy assholes."

For goodness sake, Anonymous, don't read any of Shakespeare's tragedies. You might find them full of "assholes". (Although he probably wouldn't have used an Americanism.)

Lue

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
Decent story

A sad but all too realistic one,about stupid choices and regrets. My only criticism is in the proof reading,it needed more,but still a solid 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very original approach to cheating and reconciliation. Well done.

She didn't want her lover to come to the Christmas party and learn of her husband, which means she wanted to keep fucking her lover, in the dark. She wanted to keep deceiving both her husband and her lover. And she took no precautions to keep from getting pregnant with her lover's child, probably conceiving the bastard in her husband's bed. What a piece of shit she is! The lover did the husband a favor alerting him to what a monster his wife was. Does anyone doubt the husband would have ditched the bastard child as well as the whore if he had not already become attached to who he thought was his son? And of course now the child is his son. Its good the biological father is not in the child's life. Its just too bad that the biological mother is still in the child's life; the child deserves an ethical moral woman for a mother, not this wandering whore. After the lunch the ditched lover should have offered to fuck her, what did he have to lose? Bet she would have too.

The plot was dramatic and compelling, and the characters were intriguing if also repulsive. You demonstrated her selfish cruel soulless character by her actions and her words, whining about how the lover messed up her totally contrived and phony marriage. Oh, I wanted my cake, and to eat it too, then I wanted to return from my fling, with your son, and pretend it never happened, with you getting thrown out the window like a discarded cigarette butt. You really captured the greater revenge, substituting the pen for the gun. Bravo! You only left out the lover seconding the divorced wife's final lament: I wish to God I had never met you. They fucked over each other in equal measure. The both deserve to suffer the consequences of the shit they dumped on each other.

Well done and well written. Grammar and punctuation are for clerks to check and correct. Creative writing talent can't be as easily hired. You provided the talent, let others check the spelling.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not original, but rather idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What`s that crap for???

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374over 7 years ago
I liked it.

I'm new to this, but I know what I like.

I thought this was good, and I gave it a top score.

robinhodrobinhodover 7 years ago
Good story from a good writer

But I can't help having a couple of little digs:

infinitieth degree(??) How did that get past a spell checker? The word infinite is all encompassing, in fact that's what it means.

How does he know neither of them looked back? If he didn't, he doesn't know whether she did or not.

Sorry Javmor. Looking forward to the next one.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I agree with some comments...

I agree with some comments: This is a different approach to a cheating wife story! This wife was really a "work of art"! In the end she had what she deserved...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
They Both Deserve Their New Life

His handing of the facts were those of less than a man. Hurt and devastated - Yes, BUT - instead of having intelligent conversations with her when the truth was out...coming to a solution that they could work with, she did the right thing and cut him off with no warning and he...went into the poor me mode!

Okay, he destroyed her married life...what a guy...did she deserve it - probably but now she makes a good point.

For a guy that wanted a marriage and children, did he ever check to see the results of his letter. Did he ever check to see how things were for the little bot - NO! So, some man.

They both got their lives messed up and the big loser...a little bot!

I have no use for either of these two!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Brilliant Story

Minor grammar/editing issues didn't give me any heartburn. Maybe drug the opening out a bit on the internal debate on shooting or not. All-in-all an extremely well told story about a couple of despicable people. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you Javmor

I'm new to this site. The only reason why I came here is I'm the person who inspired this story. I feel honored to be an inspiration.

Javmor (had to be careful not to use your real name) you've been a wonderful friend and a great listener. You allow me to ramble on, and you're kind enough to not look bored.

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
just as an aside

i have never understood how someone can carry on a long term affair and still claim to love their spouse lol

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
It takes all types, Eddboy

Like you, most of us don't understand how someone can carry on a long-term affair and still claim to love their spouse. I note that your biog note puts you in the younger end of the age categories. I'm at the older end and I don't understand it either.

But over the years I have seen several couples where it happens, and it works quite successfully for them.

It's all part of life's rich tapestry.

Lue

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Wow

What a sad story. Thanks for writing it.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
GOOD BYE SHOULD MEAN GOOD BYE

not wait and see what happens, TK U MLJ LV NV

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

a one time fuck up, maybe. anything more than that. no way.

love and respect are gone along with trust.

no one can actually love their spouse and willingly cheat on them.

just my personal opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked the story, gave it a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A)

:-)

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 7 years ago
Exceptional!!

It was well written and really engages the emotions. Also, a different take on the cheating wife. I agree, she is self-centered and not very likable. He too is flawed and self-centered, but somewhat easier to have emphathize with for most people. I greatly enjoyed, as I did with your other efforts!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
painful to watch but couldn't look away

The boy is the real loser here. All 3 of the parents played a disfunctional role in this dark drama and none of them were guiltless. The gun scene was beyond being an introduction to the participants instead it clouded much of what followed.

The flaws were in the players not the premise. Why would the betrayed husband stay so involved in the life of the boy knowing he is not the father? If the father really cared why was he MIA? If the life of the mother is so difficult why hasn't she followed the trail of the transfer? Martyr or Guilt?

And what happens now?

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Frankly a little different

It was an attention grabbing enthralling tale.**

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Correction: Frankly a little different

It was an attention grabbing enthralling tale. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes to Both

She was a contemptible bitch and he was a gutless bastard. The husband and the child were the ones who took a royal screwing. On the whole I think I despised her a little more than I did him. That said, he should have petitioned for a mandatory DNA test on the boy. That would have REALLY set the house on fire. 3 Stars.

extemporeextemporeabout 7 years ago
It's funny . . .

The comments, I mean

For the most part the comments with user names were respectful, even when critical.

For myself, I thought it was a very good and thought provoking story about two people who seriously messed up.

But some of the anonymous comments. Oh God! Raving about two fictional characters being vile and horrible people, as if they were real. Then castigating a very good writer in such pitiful terms it was laughable. When they can't even be bothered to provide a fake name (as in a USER ID), for fear of some criticism coming their way...

Really, where would you find morons like this? Perhaps in Mommy's basement, working themselves into a feverish rage by rubbing their two brain cells together and imagining that they're alpha males?

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
good luck to rob and bob

as for the two cheating cunts, they deserve to be lonely, miserable and regretful. interesting story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
zzzzzzzzz

Boring. This is a site for sex stories, not high school writing class.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Re-Reading

Changing her mind – She’s known Robert longer, Robert is the only father her son has known.

Why did he ruin her life? Why not!?

I know I’m changing from some of my earlier comments, but I disagree with the guilt trip that she is laying on him and that he is accepting.

Unless she was going to leave Rob, there wasn’t a lot that he could do. I suppose once he sent the letter he could have stuck around, but would she have turned to him? Maybe. Just as likely she would have blamed him for the break-up of her marriage!

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Nice Payback!

He should have "porked" her one last time after lunch.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7about 7 years ago
Great story. Great dialogue

Great story and great dialogue. Thanks. Five stars.

If you are ever looking to explore these characters again I would love to see her husband's POV.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IMO

The only person that was truly shit on was the husband. The other two were both useless pieces of shit. They both deserve all their misery , and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Patently pathetic

Seriously...other than the kid, you write a story about three idiots. There isn't even a need to explain why three three fools are wallowing in their pain. By their actions and reactions - they deserve it. Pity the child.

The reason it takes a village to raise a child is most so-called grown-ups are anything but. SAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
original

Very original, but to be honest i didn't relate with any of the characters. Like The Beatles said "no one was saved". Good writing but something is lacking, I wish I could tell you exactly what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She

A terrible person. No closure with a bitch.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
So how to categorize..

Somber? Melancholy? Two people that are mere cinders of their former selves. When the flames of passion escape their bounds and become wildfire, this is the inevitable result.

Thanks for sharing their story.

Well crafted. 5*s.

But how about a happy ending next? :^)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Further Thoughts

"Our 'love' wasn't strong enough to keep her from going to his bed again and again behind my back." - More misdirection! How can a wife going to her husband's bed be described as "going behind the lover's back!" Surely he know she sleeps with her husband!

"I knew that she was in love with you; more in love with you than she was with me." - So why were you so shocked when she told him she loved him? Yeah, she gave you some BS that you bought, but as you admit when you saw her after the divorce, you KNEW that she loved him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@lewdslumpeddoo

''Pander to VOCAL FACTION of LW demographic''

Seems to thousands of us THAT faction would be you.

Just ask Harddaysknight, luedon, Kimi1990, blackrandi.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lover boy

Was not only intentionally cruel, but quintessential hypocrite. Purposefully and with malice aforethought destroying the happy home life of an innocent little boy, who was son he claimed to love.

Absent child, fine...lash out...destroy marriage...hurt as you were hurt!

However the little boy did exist and to destroy his home, send him to bed for weeks, perhaps months, maybe years sobbing because is daddy is no longer there to chase monsters away.

Lover maliciously RAPED a little boy's soul because he had his heart broken...

Congratulations javmor79 for creating this site's most vile character...someone even Satan loathes.

Guess lover never met the seagull!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Good story.

Another strong story,

from a master of drama.

Good plot and superb writing.

But a damn shame the only

likeable person in this triangle

didn't have a voice.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Both are too blame, but the wife more...

Great story. Honest, powerful, and realistic. Both our protagonist and Rachel were at fault, but Rachel more so. Jonathan's actions were far less than honorable, but Rachel's the one who started the whole love triangle. She had many chances to stop the train before it so disastrously derailed, but she was too weak to do so. To quote theCelt, "consequences are a bitch." --JRZ

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 6 years ago
No winners

No winners in this story , none . Rob did get hurt the most and the young son also but there was no winners . Such a sad tale . He should send her money every month , as a true and good father would .

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 6 years ago
SHE SUCKED HIM IN... PRETENDING TO BE SINGLE... THEN IN A BAD MARRIAGE...

So by the time he discovered that she was married, he was in love with her and hooked. But, instead of being HONEST, she strung him along with the 'marriage on the rocks' routine... got pregnant by him and just kept fucking him until she chose to cut him loose... expecting him to 'do the right thing', lick his wounds and vanish. 98% of what happened was due to HER MANIPULATION. He should have done himself and her husband a favor and just shot the lying, cheating bitch. .... but then, she's none too happy now... having lost both men.

Since he'd gone and didn't know what the circumstances were, she had no valid bitch about him not sending child support. If she was still with her husband, his check and what it would be a monthly reminder of might have created constant friction between them.

Very worthy of five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
not good enough.

She still never got what she deserves. Fact is, she got off fairly easy. The conniving bitch got everything she could want. A baby-sitter so she can fuck all she wants, a meal ticket, and a child to use to get her way. Only smart thing he did was NOT kill her, she's not worth the prison time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...