All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by DevlinMea

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

★★★★★ WOW... great job!! Hopefully this is just the first part of a 4 or 5 chapter tale. He should be prepared for his first time with her, bring out a suitcase filled with nipple clamps, butt plugs, cuffs, rope, etc... the little slut wants her daddy to tie her up.., JUST DO IT!!

Musicalcat2019Musicalcat201930 days ago

Absolutely cock hardening story. I love stories that build slowly and I can no longer resist squeezing, rubbing and wanking to a powerful cum. Great and thanks. Loved it.

samauri17511samauri1751130 days ago

Loved it. Now we need to know how “Daddy” enjoyed his birthday “present(s).

A_GrendelA_Grendel29 days ago

More to come I hope

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I can't believe how much this story sounds just like what happened with me and my daughter, I was looking in her underwear drawer a lot sniffing her panties and masterbating then she gave me a usb thumb drive to look at and it was footage of me in her room (she had a spy camera) then it was her naked fucking herself with a dildo, I couldn't believe it. The next weekend when she came she asked me if I'd watched what she'd left me, when I told her yes she started teasing me and then asked me if she could be my slut. I couldn't resist and we fucked all weekend, that was nearly 4 years ago and she now lives with me and she kept her promise about being my slut. I can honestly say I've never loved anyone the way I love my girl and she says she feels the same way.

Talius14Talius1428 days ago

Wow! Great story! Love the build-up! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Why is part 2 not up yet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinMea@DevlinMea
I'm an older man writing erotica for my own enjoyment and for the enjoyment of others. Please let me know when you enjoy my stories. I really enjoy your feedback.