All Comments on 'Dear Helen'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Windsor66Windsor66over 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it was flawless!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Very interesting story!

5

stickygirlstickygirlover 1 year ago

So lovely to read quiet, intimate sex like this. TY

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

Wonderful. A great talent for writing about the slow burn of yearning over the passage of time.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

What a lovely piece of loving, sexy writing! I so appreciate you bringing a story to this category where *both* partners are mature. Like the tags say "November November." And the way you build the characters is so skilful, fine details that reveal so much about each of them and their relationship. And the sex is so warm and satisfying.

holliday1960holliday1960about 1 year ago

Tender and intimate. We can all appreciate moments like this, and who doesnt have that ONE very special 'what if ' wish? Building bridges, EB... it's what you do...build bridges to the past, bridges that lead to a future that's different that anything we ever imagined. And you inspire others to build their own... Thank you.

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

Such a beautifully written story, everything screamed 5* . The characters, the sex, the whole thought out scenario. But I don't feel warm, or contented, I feel empty, even quite sad, why did they have to part forever, you could have left it open, left us wondering. Is what you did, is that what great author's do with their besotted followers.

AG31AG317 months ago

Lovely! Intimate! 6 stars!

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

My second reading, so well written, but I feel just as empty and sad that I did 8 months ago (see comments)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.