All Comments on 'Dear Santa, I Can Explain...'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Invisible2uInvisible2uover 16 years ago
Oh My God!!!

That was brilliant! I loved it from beginning to end!!!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Great fun story!

This is a great well told fun christmas story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crutch Funny

I kept waiting for this to get either satirical, humorous or erotic. But, it never did. One feature of a good joke is an unexpected turn. The title told the whole story, so there was no suspense, no clever twist to make it funny. If Santa standing up while trying to hide an erection was the punch line, it was a swing and a miss. The sole description of the woman was "cute, blond nut" so there was nothing the least bit erotic there. This was a pointless exercise and not the least bit funny. If you didn't write your own complimentary comments, then the bar for story quality has been set too low.

dannym10dannym10over 16 years ago

Great read, loved it, but did I detect a 'dumb blonde' joke here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cute

Cute and funny and sexy. Great story.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 16 years ago
Good one

That was a cute little story. Not ha-ha funny, but it did give me a big smile or two - especially when I first realised the woman had made a mistake. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not too bad.

I think it could have been better, but I'm not really sure how. Then again, I'm not an author. Thanks for the smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very SIlly

Very Silly MAGICA,For this you will not get your "turkey "plucked this Christmas,you been on the sherry already?

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 16 years ago
Enjoyable

This was a fun story, and I enjoyed it. I was pretty much able to predict how it would end, but I didn't mind that. It's not unusual for me to read a story a second time, even though I know how it will come out, if the reading is fun, as this one was.

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Very cute and funny

I could easily picture this happening IRL. It made me smile. Well done!

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Thanks for the smile

Good luck in the contest.

deathlynxdeathlynxover 16 years ago
A lot of fun!

Yeah, might have been able to predict it, but that didn't reduce the humor of the situation at all! Fun and funny!

MrsDeathlynxMrsDeathlynxover 16 years ago
Hehe

That was great, I love it!

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 16 years ago
Thanks, MP, I Needed That

Nice piece of writing. However, I do sympathize with the Macy's Santa.

MidnightPoetMidnightPoetover 16 years ago
It was cute

Gave me a smile, thanks.

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriterover 16 years ago
Good dialogue

I liked it. It had the right amount of humor and the right length.

You're good with the dialogue, especially the woman's. I could hear someone saying what she said.

matriarchmatriarchover 16 years ago
Well done....

So we kind of knew where it was going, so what? it made me smile all the way through, and not many of the stories on here do that much any more. Well written, easy to read, realistic dialogue. Good effort. 'Auntie Mat'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I was the boss

Thank you Dear

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 16 years ago
I particularly loved this line...

"...I get an idea!"

Santa suspected that didn't happen too often.

LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful!

As has been already mentioned: dialogue and the smile, and the fun. Entirely believable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ugh

I guess I must have different taste, 'cause I really thought that sucked. Not the good kind.

starrkersstarrkersover 16 years ago
Cute

Thank you for a smile. Nicely put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

very odd.

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 16 years ago
much needed giggles

Thank you! Most amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fun

Very fun little story.

TarakinTarakinabout 16 years ago
Nicely done!

Nicely done! I bet "Santa" would have developed some ideas for her if he gets some more time. ;)

Lee ChambersLee Chambersabout 16 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh God, I'm still laughing! This was GREAT!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 9 years ago
It could have happened to anybody...

yeah, sure. She should have known immediately it wasn't her busband, and besides, how many wives give Santa a blow job? But at least her husband got the promotion.

Good story--keep them cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
388 Followers
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.