All Comments on 'Death Brings Déjà Vu Ch. 01'

by MindsMirror

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

The story is very good, but it needs to be followed and I would like to see Liz and Bert to get together permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great. Best.

Just pure literature masterpiece! Better than the bestest. Keep it up MM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic story, just as good as you others. I can't wait to read what happens next. I would really like to see Bath and Bert together forever exclusively. 5 starts like all you other stories. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very good can't wait for more!

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 9 years ago
A Greatly Appreciated Story

So often in stories of this type the discovery of multi-generational incest appears to be unreal. I greatly appreciate the way that you have set this up; it seems that Beth and Bert are just being true to a familial standard.

However, you do need some editorial assistance, especially where pronouns appear that should, by context, have been indefinite articles or conjunctions These distractions interrupt the smooth flow of your story.

As with the other commentators, I look forward to the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Elevators

The sex scene in the elevator was genius. Sensory deprivation sex with Bert who has a phobia... Very nice. Give us more. 5*!

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
Nice beginning!

Thanks for this. I'm thinking to follow the family lines a nice flow chart would be helpful. I have no santa claus wishes about the next chapter but to wish people wouldn't post a list of I wants. A little bit of editing and this would be better than it is, which is already 5 stars.Thanks again!

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
4*

A very neat story situation, and very interesting - and that's the one problem. It's interesting. I got so wrapped up in the family history, that the sex became a bit of a distraction. And it was a rather long story - I had to break for dinner. All that took off a star. I used to know someone from Pilot, VA. Never went there, but that added a touch of interest. She seemed kind of laid back, like someone who would not have greatly disapproved of these goings on.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 9 years ago
So far --- GREAT!

It is really getting interesting about now.... who gets who? This one sounds like Deja Vu all over again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love it

Moooorrrreeee

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

didnt like the cheating on the bed ridden spouse.

John73UKJohn73UKabout 9 years ago
good read..

I loved the first two-thirds of this story but then the family history became over-elaborate and distracting...would have been better to have concluded this part with a less dramatic reading and a menage-a-trois(Amber, Beth & Bert) in the elevator. Nevertheless I look forward to reading about Beth's visit to California. Thank you!

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the feedback and comments. This story was written long before the Empty Nesters and Unintended Consequences. We struggled with the cheating aspects of this and the reality that bad stuff happens. We will likely continue work on the other two story lines and an upcoming release before continuing with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I cannot wait for the next chapter !! It is so different and arousing and brings many elements in but melds them together in a great way.

Hopefully, John and Amber will hook-up again with Bert and Lizzie. As for Bert's wife; that seems like she is out of the loop entirely and how that comes to pass is another area. If Lizzie stays with Bert and his wife; maybe that situation will become the same as Bert and Lizzie ??? Thanks.

MDWCD61277MDWCD61277about 9 years ago
WOW!

Having moments in life that cause you to look back at past moments of the same things make you really think about life itself.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
Wow

Just wow. Even the cheating aspect was acceptable because of the deep feeling between the siblings. Not too fond of the Amber threesome angle, but all in all an excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice! 5*

Don't apologize for the cheating MM, you warned them at the beginning. The story was HOT! I'd like to read more. Definitely as good as your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amber

ruined the whole story..........and ANY respect for the perverts!

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
In my opinion...

...this has been a strong start to a much larger story of comp;ex potential. Family secrets effect down the generations. Coming to terms with past unknowns and present confusion lead to future crises and unforeseeable consequences.

The brain-repairing nano-tech mentioned early in this story, unfortunately will be marketed as 'The Cure-all" for diseases such as brain cancer, destructive senility such as Alzheimer's or physical injuries to brain tissue such as accidents and sports.

However, not even discussing the possibility of any of the hypothesized variations of supernatural soul or non-corporeal spirit or reincarnation of persona. What we do know is that memory is a chemical chain in 3 dimensions. Maybe 4 if there is a quantum effect, which I suspect.

Even if the brain cells are repaired or replaced by nanonite therapy. That CANNOT repair or replace the destroyed data or eroded information. The discharged patient who walks out of the hospital will most definitely not be the person who had checked in.

I foresee a multitude of lawsuits claiming fraud and medical malpractice, By You...because You did not get back the person who had been your Momma or your Husband or whomever you were expecting to be restored.

That personality is not erased but rather will have been destroyed by time the physical body has recovered and is beginning therapy learning to adapt to a new life. Not a 're-newed' life Sorry, ain't possible, ain't going to happen.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
you might have taken this one a step too far

I'm not even sure a genetic test on the entire family would provide answers. Once you start stirring the batter blends pretty fast. At best, you would learn they are all related to each other, but in differing amounts.

oh well

btw, my Escape doesn't have a trunk.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

I really liked it. I thought it was well developed and in many ways, had some fascinating twists. Want More!

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 8 years agoAuthor
Updates

We've have made more corrections and very minor tweaks. We are trying to put some time into fixing the continuation.

quwykxzquwykxzover 8 years ago
Patiently waiting for more

I found this to be an engaging story with interesting characters, and I await the continuation of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another well written amazingly hot story

A great story but what an arsehole.He's got a pregnant wife at home who is clearly having a tough time and he fucks two women.I had a friend who had a relationship while his lovely wife was pregnant and my wife and I had to pick up the pieces after the other women told her.I would not do that to my boss and I fucking hate him.How could anyone do that to someone they love.Sorry don't understand but it was hot.wife did not like this story but I guess I know why and it's nothing to do with the talented authors ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely loved it

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story :-)

kae1inekae1ineover 8 years ago

Only thing I hated about it was Amber having sex with them.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Just wonderful !

Please, please write the next installment soon, this really is a very good story.

I really do need to know what happens next !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story.

This is another of MindsMirror's very good stories. I'm looking forward to the next instalment of Bert and Liz's relationship.

MunsonManMunsonManabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Thought it was a very good story and I'm waiting for the next chapter.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Great

Really good read - please do continue this....

oldwayneoldwayneover 7 years ago
Loved it!`

Five Stars!

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Loved it !

I really enjoyed this, I'm so looking forward to the next installment.

Good to see you are working on more to the Page story as well.

2017 can't get here soon enough !

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
How about a sequel?

This story was great, a sequel would be perfect.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Are you still intending to write a sequel ?

It's been 20 months since this story appeared, you say at the end there is more to come.

Is that still your intention ?

I really hope there will be more, they are a nice couple and this a gentle story.

Maybe move Beth to California and have the three of them set up one extended home 'together' !

Please let us know one way or the other your intention with this story - to continue with it or not ?

Regards,

Rapier

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 6 years ago
You should consider changing the title

If I had read this first, I wouldn't have bothered with any of your other stories.

Hated the idiot savant angle, hated Beth's constant mood swings, hated the family rape backstory and especially hated the "it's not our fault, we're inbred" excuse...

The writing itself is good, and the sex scenes are ok, if not particularly stimulating, although I would have avoided the messy anal in the elevator... Seemed to serve no purpose and suspends a bit of disbelief, if Bert noticed it but the rescuers didn't

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
There's A LOT of explaining to do...

Someone, somewhere, has been VERY Productive a few years back.

What with all the Familiar looking women who may or may not be some form of not so distant relative now.

Still though, Looking forward to them working out they're cousins somehow and not Full blooded siblings.

For the most part, I enjoyed this, The elevator was great except for the Anal as that had no way to Vent out and the workers WOULD have made a comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's the rest

Please don't stop there

roveroneroveronealmost 6 years ago
really enjoyed it...

the shower scene was very hot + shows experience...what with the anal queefs and all...

a LOT of coupling...

could have done without the elevator scene- and, unless they're always-prepared boy scout types carrying lube ...anal without lube about impossible...

would really enjoy seeing the second chapter...

5 and going to fave too...

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasover 5 years ago
More

More please. I love the way you write.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 5 years ago
Great story

Second time of reading and its still a great story. Would really like to read the next part so please do continue this.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 5 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Great story all around! It wasnt hurried, there was tons of exposition that developed the characters,. There was an underlying story that bolstered the sex scenes. Drama, passion and an issue to be resolved. Also, your story was based on a realistic chance happening. This is IMO, one of the too 5 stories I've read so far on Lit. I definitely hope you continue this great writing. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BEST AUTHOR OUT THERE!

I've been on this website reading, reading, reading for about a year now. This is only the 2nd story I've read written by this Author- 'MindsMirror'.

Quixotic Rapprochement was the 1st (F'ing Awesome!) I usually HATE long stories on Literotica. After reading Quixotic R. I realized WHY----> because usually, it's difficult to get through 14 pages of suck-ass, poorly written dialogue, description, plot, etc. I had NO PROBLEM spending time reading Quixotic R. in fact if it had been 100 pages I would have been happy. Anyway, I digress.

After reading page one of Death Brings Déjà Vu I smiled to myself. "This writer is Myer-Briggs aware and has created an INTP personality-type doctor!" Page 2 nailed it even further. Now THAT'S an intelligent thought process to go to that extent in fleshing out a character. I would be willing to venture that the author themself is, in fact, Meyer-Briggs INTP a rare (3%) personality type: Research scientist, absent minded professor, brilliance, VERY specific in their language and dialogue (you would have a very difficult time lying to an INTP) alot of internal dialogue pretty much lives inside their own heads most of the time, does NOT care about social status or popularity, VERY chosey about who they let into their lives, preference to stay in rather than go out, not interested in small talk, people drain them, quiet reflection and solitude power them up, the logician who is neither led nor wants to lead...dances to their own drummer. I know you. Introvert/Intuitive/Thinker/Perceiver- INTP

You are my favorite author. I am so happy I have so much more to explore and read by this author. FUCK YEAH!

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 5 years ago
I think ...

... that you should finish this fine story!

5 Stars, and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Once again you have not failed to make it seem as though romance is in the heir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Am hanging out for the next installment

I have really enjoyed twists and turns. There must be something in the water down there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shame on you Mindsmirror !

A good story, but here it is over FIVE YEARS LATER and you haven't finished it!

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

I see you still visit this site so like other people I'll ask you to finish this story

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A great story. Please finish it. I want them to get together. Trina die in childbirth, and Beth divorces Tony. Then they can be together.

It is your universe so you can do it no problems.

Please finish the damned story.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MORE!

... also, Wednesday, not Friday? WTF?

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 2 years agoAuthor

We aren't sure what the comment means. Beth called Bert on Tuesday and they met on Friday for the weekend funeral. -MM

lovedefactolovedefactoalmost 2 years ago

Oh come on! Really? You won't finish this after such a good start?

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t fault the story, a full 5 stars.

Complicated and long, but well done.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another terrific story from MindsMirror – I really love your approach. Can't wait to get on to Chapter 2; you've already given us a few clues of where this might be going and also inserted some new mysteries.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

This has the makings of a fantastic story!!! Please finish it! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, I think It would be better if there was a part 2 but since you wrote this in 2015, I guess part 2 is not going to appear to soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMindsMirror@MindsMirror
2398 Followers
Our venture into writing continues due to your appreciated support! Please report plagiarism of our work. Unauthorized and unattributed reproduction of our work discourages further submissions. Comments, feedback, encouragement, critiques and editorial suggestions are our on...