All Comments on 'Debbie Makes the Team'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Wow Anonymous. It's called a FANTASY. I get that you don't like anal. Neither do I. But the whole pooint of stories like this is that the characters do shit we would never be able to or want to in real life.

So here's an idea for yah - every time a story says ass, just think pussy. Then you cn enjoy the story with us grownups.

tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
Loved it

I wish I had cheerleaders like that when I played ball. Keep going ; and disregard the nay-sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A good yarn.

Anal play is not sewer trash. Some people actually enjoy stories what women get it in the bullet. Bring it on. Well done Erlikkhan. Keep up the good work. I've choked the chicken a couple of times now. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nancy Lover

I loved Nancy's story, in my opinion it's the best part of the whole tale. I didn't like the end so much, even though I have nothing against anal. Keep up with the good work. Bye...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OH MY GOD.

This is one of the single HOTTEST stories i have read on this site. I usuallly try to hold it till the end, but every page was splattered with orgasms. I couldn't take it 5 out of 5 stars. well done!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious.

Fantastic read. He should have spread each of their ass cheeks wide and thoroughly licked and sucked their assholes out before he sodomized them. That would have been icing on the cake. 5 stars.

bradd50bradd50almost 8 years ago
Incredible!!!!

Undoubtedly one of the best stories i have ever read!! Can't wait for another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous