Debbie Makes the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers

Debbie sat there hardly able to breathe. Her heart was pounding. She didn't know what to do. If she took his hand off her thigh, what would he tell the coach? Stretch pulled her closer. She looked up at him and could see him looking back in the flickering light. He lowered his face. His lips brushed against hers. Ohmygod, she thought, he's going to kiss me. What if he doesn't like the way I kiss?

She puckered her lips and felt his tongue brush against them. She knew what a tongue kiss was but had only done it a few times. Debbie opened her mouth. His tongue pushed inside. She tried her best to do what he was doing. She opened her mouth wider. The tips of their tongues swirled together. She must be doing it right, she thought. It felt right. It felt more than right. It felt good. She could feel pulses of excitement just from the kiss.

Billy's hand slid further up her thigh. Debbie was about to pull it away. After all, she barely knew him and Billy certainly wasn't a star like Stinger. Then she remembered why she was there. Making the team was the most important thing in the world. Besides, kissing Stretch had made her wet down there. Her pussy wanted to be touched. She put her hand over Billy's and guided it between her legs.

Stretch slid his lips from her mouth to her neck. Debbie threw her head back and moaned. She could feel Billy's fingertips moving against her swollen mound through the jeans she was wearing. The throbbing between her legs became more intense. Secretions oozed out from her pussy making her panties get damp.

Stretch kissed his way up to her ear and shoved his tongue in it. Oh god it felt good. Then they were kissing again. Tongues swirled and mouths opened. Billy's fingers rubbed and pushed against her throbbing mound. Then she felt Stretch slide his hand under her top. She moaned into his mouth when his fingers rolled and pinched her sensitive nipple.

Billy moved his hand from between her legs. She felt him fumbling with the snaps to her jeans. Suddenly his hand was inside her panties. His finger slid through her curly hair, across her swollen clit and along the searing folds of her womanhood. She gasped when it slid into her steamy sex hole.

Stretch lifted her shirt and lowered his head. When he sucked her nipple into his mouth it felt like a jolt of pleasure had surged from her nipple directly down to her pussy. Debbie threw her head back and bit her lip. Everything seemed to be spinning out of control. It was going to happen. There was nothing she could do to stop it.

The explosion ripped through her pussy like a tidal wave. Debbie bucked and jerked while squirming against the finger still buried up her cunt. He moved his fingertip to her clit sending her into another series of spasms. When the orgasm finally subsided Debbie slumped back in her seat to catch her breath.

"Holy shit Stretch I've never seen a girl cum like that."

"Me neither. She's a wild one. Let's see how well she sucks cock."

Debbie was still groggy when she felt them dragging her out of her seat until she was on her knees between Stretch's legs. He unsnapped his jeans and pushed them down far enough so that his naked cock was poking up from between his legs. Debbie stared at it. This was something she had already done. Was she willing to do it again if it would get her on the team? Yes, she thought. She would. Not only that, she wanted to. She wanted his cock in her mouth.

She leaned forward and swirled her tongue around his bulbous knob before letting it slide through her lips and into her mouth. The feel of his hard flesh -- so warm and alive -- sliding through her lips and across her tongue caused an intense throbbing in her loins. Debbie slid a hand between her legs to rub her pussy while she continued to suck Stretch's vein streaked member.

"Holy fuck Stretch, the slut is fingering her pussy. She really loves it."

He's right, Debbie thought, I do love it. I love having a cock in my mouth. I love the way it feels sliding in and out between my lips. And he called me a slut. Yes. That's what I want to be. I want to be a cock sucking slut. I'll suck the entire team if I have to... not to make the cheerleading squad but because I love sucking cock.

Her fingers flew faster and faster across her clit. Her head bobbed up and down as she fucked his cock with her mouth. Her tongue teased his knob. Spit drooled from her lips down his shaft. She could feel him hit the back of her throat on each thrust. His cock swelled. She pressed her lips tightly around him.

"AAARRRGGGHHHHH..."

Stretch clamped his hand to the back of her head and thrust upwards. The first jets of cum erupted from his cock like a stream of pee. Debbie tried to swallow but it was too much. More and more hot cream flooded her mouth until it was drooling from her lips. She wanted more of his beautiful spewing cock. Her throat opened. Debbie felt it slide deeper. She took all of him into her mouth and could feel his wiry pubes brush her lips.

"Jesus, she's got your whole fucking cock down her throat."

And that was when her pussy exploded. Somehow she kept his cock buried in her throat as she twisted and squirmed against her fingers. Juices gushed out of her gash and dribbled down her hand into her panties. Having a big thick throbbing cock in her throat only added to her sense of shameless release. She finally pulled her mouth away and squeezed her legs together as one last spasm gushed from her pussy.

Billy was now standing next to Debbie. His pants were around his ankles and his cock wavered in front of her face. She quickly gobbled him into her mouth. He grabbed her head and fucked her face as she bobbed her lips up and down his length. She felt his knob stabbing at her throat. She pushed out her tongue and let him slide even deeper until her lips were pressed against his pubes.

Debbie could feel his cock pulsing in her throat. She pushed her tongue out and licked his balls. She slid back up his shaft and teased his knob with her tongue. Billy couldn't hold it any longer. Rather than shoot in her mouth he pulled his cock from her lips and aimed it at her face. Hot cum splattered against her cheek and across her ear. Another blast hit her between the eyes. Several more spurts landed on her nose and lips and even in her hair.

Feeling his semen running down her face and dripping from her chin was like an aphrodisiac. She felt so dirty and nasty. She felt like a slut. Yes. That's what she was - a cum-slut. She loved it. She licked the creamy mixture from her lips savoring its taste. Her fingers found her clit. Her pussy exploded in a series of spasms that left her panties absolutely drenched.

Debbie excused herself and went to the bathroom to clean the mess from her face while Stretch and Billy gave each other high fives. She looked in the mirror and saw a cum-drenched girl looking back at her. A cum-slut. A dirty cock sucking dick licking cum slut. Her hand slid into her jeans and found her clit as she stared at the girl in the mirror. They both had mind blowing orgasms.

Two days later Debbie got the phone call. Miss Buckner told her she had made the team.

Chapter 4

Debbie's best friend Annie called all excited. She had also made the team, which was no surprise to Debbie. Annie looked like a cheerleader. She had blond hair, big tits and a shapely bubble butt. She also had the moves. Her audition had been a piece of cake.

"Why don't you come over and celebrate?" Annie suggested. "My parents aren't home and I know where Luke keeps a stash of weed."

Annie was a local girl and lived at home. Like Debbie, she was waiting until she joined a sorority to move to campus. Her older brother Luke was a star football player at Barton. He didn't live at home but still had a room there and visited often. Luke was a "real hunk" and Debbie had a secret crush on him like most of the girls at Barton.

When Debbie arrived they went up to Luke's room. Debbie was nervous that he might come home but Annie assured her that Luke only showed up on Sunday afternoon for dinner. Annie took the stash out from its hiding place and rolled a joint. Debbie took a few puffs and quickly felt the room spinning around her. Annie was getting high as well. She put on some music. The girls took turns doing suggestive cheers. Annie fell back on the bed giggling.

"We're cheerleaders. Now we get to shake our asses and boobs at all those dirty old men in the stands. Of course now all the football players are going to expect us to put out like the other cheerleaders. At least that's what I heard. Do you think your sister puts out?"

"I don't think she does," Debbie said slurring her words and giggling. "I know she does. If I tell you something you have to promise to keep it a secret. Linda would kill me if she ever found out I told."

"I promise," Annie swore crossing her heart.

And so Debbie told her all about watching her sister getting double-fucked by Stinger and Buddy. When she was finished Annie was shaking her head.

"Wow," said Annie. "Two guys at the same time. And he shot in her mouth. I used to think they only did that in porn movies but.... okay, I wasn't going to tell you this but since you told me about Linda I'm going to tell you what happened to Nancy Sterling."

"Nancy Sterling? Miss Goodie Two Shoes? Miss I love Jesus and sex before marriage is a sin? Wow. What did she do? She's just a freshman like us."

"I know, but I'm sure it happened. I heard Mike telling my brother all about it. They didn't know I was listening just outside his bedroom door. Anyway, somehow Nancy got invited to a party for the football players last weekend at a frat house. According to Mike she was hanging around him like a little puppy dog thinking that he could help her make the cheer squad since he is the starting quarterback. Mike kept slipping her sweet drinks laced with alcohol and she kept throwing them down until she could barely stand."

"Nancy the nun getting drunk must have been something to see," Debbie commented.

"That was just the beginning. Nancy told Mike that she was feeling dizzy and needed to sit. He took her to a private room with and helped her sit on the couch. He sat next to her and put his arm around her. They kissed. Mike went to feel her up but Nancy pushed his hand away saying she wasn't that kind of girl, so Mike said 'I thought you were more grown up than that. I thought I was with a real woman, not some little freshman.' You know Nancy. She certainly didn't like being call immature by the team quarterback. Between that and having too much to drink, she let Mike play with her tits the next time he tried. Then he opened her blouse and slipped his hand under her bra."

"I'll bet he was the first boy to ever get his hands on those puppies," Debbie laughed.

"I know. Mike said she even let him suck on her nipples so he decided to go for the big prize. He slipped a hand under her skirt and touched her pussy through her panties. She pulled his hand away while he was still sucking her tits so he did it again. According to Mike, this happened three or four times before Nancy stopped fighting it and let him touch her there. Not only that, but then she spread her legs and humped against his hand. She loved it. Mike slipped a finger under her panties and put it inside her. Nancy went crazy. Her body thrashed and jerked like she was possessed. Mike pulled his finger out and asked if she was okay. It turned out that she was having an orgasm."

"So little Miss Pure as the Driven Snow got finger-fucked and had an orgasm?" Debbie said remembering her first experience with Stringer. "Who would have thought?"

"I know, but I'm not finished. While she was catching her breath he pulled out his thing... his penis... and it was big and hard. She opened her eyes asked what he was doing. He told her that it was the girl's responsibility to make the guy feel good after he's done her and that if she didn't do it he would tell all the other players that she's a cock tease and she will have no chance of ever making the cheer squad. Nancy was desperate and asked what he wanted her to do so Mike showed her how to wrap her fingers around him and move her hand up and down. She was staring at it as she jerked him off like it was the first one she had ever seen which it probably was. That's when he told her it wasn't working and that she would have to use her mouth."

"No way," Debbie said shaking her head. "You're not going to tell me she gave him a blowjob?"

"Oh yes she did. According to Mike she didn't even resist when he pushed on the back of her neck. She let his hard penis slide between her lips. I'm sure she didn't know what to do but apparently figured it out. Mike said it was one of the best blowjobs he had ever received. Now this is the best part. Rather than pull out he held her head down and shot all of his stuff into her mouth. When he finally let her go it was drooling from her lips and making a big mess on her blouse. She finally stood and staggered into the bathroom."

"Wow. I can't believe it," Debbie said thinking how she how just done the same thing with three different guys in the last week. "Little miss perfect is a slut"

"Wait, I haven't finished yet. There's more. Nancy staggered out of the bathroom. She was really drunk. Mike helped her lie down on the bed. She was completely out of it but that didn't stop Mike. He pulled up her skirt and removed her panties... and guess what? Nancy has a shaved pussy. There's not a hair on it. Mike spread her legs and crawled between them. And then... ohmygod Debbie, I almost creamed my panties when I heard about it. He put his tongue in her pussy."

"No way," said Debbie remembering how it felt when Stinger did that to her. "He actually ate her pussy?"

"Yes he did. According to Mike she was squirming and moaning on the bed with her legs flailing in the air. She had another orgasm. Mike said he almost drowned in her juices but he was probably exaggerating. Anyway, Nancy passed out after that so Mike rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Then he fucked her?" Debbie asked. "While she was passed out?"

"Not exactly," Annie replied. "This is even better. Mike went into the bathroom and came out with a bottle of baby oil. He poured some down her crack and slipped a finger between her cheeks. He pushed it into her but not where you think. He had his finger in her ass. Then he put in a second finger. Mike said that Nancy stirred on the bed and moaned a little but that was all, so he lubed up his cock, pulled out his fingers and..."

"No way," Debbie said with her mouth hanging open. "He didn't."

"Yes he did. He fucked her in the ass. Mike said that Nancy didn't even complain. By the time she became aware of what he was doing he was already buried deep inside her. She moaned and gasped and even squirmed against him as he fucked her there. She was so tight that he didn't last long. Mike grunted and filled her ass with cum. When he was finished he pulled out, dressed and left her lying there."

"Wow," Debbie said excitedly. "Nancy Spencer got fucked in the ass."

"Yeah," Annie agreed. "The preacher's daughter. I used to think it was a disgusting act that only really perverted people did but after listening to the way Mike described it I'm not so sure. Apparently she enjoyed it and may have even had an orgasm."

Just then the door flew open. Annie's brother Luke stepped into the room and he looked mad. The girls had no idea that he had been listening to everything they said.

"What the fuck are you two doing with my stash of weed? I have a good mind to tell the Miss Buckner. You'll get kicked off the cheer squad."

"No... please," pleaded Annie. "We're sorry. We'll replace all of it. Please don't tell."

"Don't think you're going to get off that easily," Luke said with a smirk. "What you girls really need is a good spanking to teach you a lesson. Unless, of course, you would rather I tell Miss Buckner."

They did not want him to tell the cheer coach. Both girls stood, leaned over the dresser with their palms pressed to the top and waited for their punishment. Luke was not quite ready to administer it.

"Oh no... you're not getting off that easily. Bare your bottoms girls or I'm heading over to see Miss Buckner right now."

Reluctantly Debbie and Annie unsnapped their cut-offs and pushed them down to their knees along with their panties. Luke stared at the magnificent view offered by the two freshmen girls. Debbie had the perfect ass -- so young and tender. Her swollen pussy puffed out at him like a juicy plum waiting to be plucked. Annie, his sister, had big rounded cheeks that were creamy smooth and separated by a deep crevice that opened around her dripping pussy.

Luke felt his cock strain against his jeans as he raised his hand to administer the promised spanking.

Chapter 5

Debbie couldn't explain the sensations coursing through her body each time Luke's hand smacked against her bare bottom. There was pain -- yes, but she was also sexually aroused. She could feel it in her pussy and in her swollen nipples. Annie was having similar feelings. Moisture bubbled in her pussy and oozed down her slit. She tilted her ass in the air trying to guide his smacks closer to where her pussy puffed out from between her thighs.

"Have you girls had enough?" Luke asked firmly, "Or do I need to punish you some more?"

His hands gently rubbed their welt covered ass cheeks. Debbie shifted slightly trying to draw him closer to her dripping pussy. Luke slid a finger into the crevice between her cheeks and brushed it across her asshole sending shivers through her body. She let out a squeal when his middle finger plunged into her steamy cunt. She tilted her ass in the air begging him to go deeper. He did, pumping his finger in and out in rapid jabs.

While Debbie was getting fingered Annie's pussy was throbbing and demanding attention. She slid a hand between her legs and found her swollen clit. Seconds later Luke slid his hand down her ass and plunged two fingers deep into her fuck hole. Annie lost it. She screamed bucking and squirming against his probing fingers. Juices streamed down her thighs. She squeezed her shaking legs together in an attempt to get control.

Luke pulled his fingers from his sister to concentrate on Debbie's pussy. A second finger finally stretched Debbie enough that he was able to bury it up her cunt. He fucked them in and out of her body going faster and faster. Debbie reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. She was quickly losing control. Words unlike any she had ever used came pouring out of her mouth.

"Yes... fuck me with your fingers... shove them in my pussy... oh... oh... UUUNNNGGGHHH..."

Juices exploded all over Luke's fingers and hand. He continued to pump them in and out of her body. Debbie screamed as a second and then a third spasm gripped her pussy. Then she felt something bigger and harder pressing into her opening. He was going to fuck her. Debbie was ready. She was tired of being a virgin.

"Yes," Debbie screamed. "Fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. I want it inside me."

Luke rammed his cock into her virgin cunt. He felt the brief resistance of her already stretched cherry quickly give way. Debbie squealed from the momentary pinch as her virginity eagerly surrendered. His cock pushed deeper and deeper. Luke continued to fill her tight pussy until it wouldn't go any further. He fucked her, slowly at first and then faster and faster.

Squeals of pleasure came out of Debbie's mouth each time Luke rammed his cock up her cunt. Annie slid to the floor and watched her brother fuck her best friend. She could see his swollen meat slide between her ass cheeks and plunge into her tight pussy again and again. A small trickle of pink ran down Debbie's thigh as pussy juice mixed with the blood of her maidenhood seeped from her body.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers