Debbie Makes the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers

The pounding in Debbie's head and the throbbing in her loins was more intense than anything she had ever felt. The pressure in her belly was too powerful to contain. Her legs wobbled. Her knees buckled. Luke thrust his cock into her again and again going deeper each time. Debbie tried to dig her fingernails into the surface of the dresser. She needed something to hold onto or she was going to float away.

Annie's eyes were glued to her brother's plummeting cock. Its vein-streaked flesh throbbed. His balls were swollen and bouncing off Debbie's clit. God how she wished that cock was in her... in her pussy, in her mouth, in her... yes, even in her ass. Annie slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

Debbie came hard slamming her head repeatedly against the surface of the dresser. Her pussy gripped his cock in a series of orgasmic spasms. A flood of juices sprayed from her slit. He continued to pummel her showing no mercy. Her screams became so intense that she unable to breathe. Every nerve ending in her body was firing repeatedly. She was shaking violently and thought she might split apart.

Annie plunged two fingers into her pussy fucking them in and out in rapid jabs. She could see Debbie shaking and screaming with one orgasm after the next. It was so fucking hot. God she needed his cock. She didn't care if he was her brother. She wanted him to fuck her just like he was fucking Debbie. She moved her face closer until it was inches from where his cock was plunging into Debbie's pussy.

Luke felt his cock swell. Somewhere in his subconscious he knew enough not to shoot into the no longer virgin cunt he was fucking. He barely cleared her pussy just as a blast of cum splashed across her asshole. It dribbled down her twitching pussy and dripped from her clit. Luke grabbed his cock and turned towards his sister's face.

Annie watched white goo spray out of the tiny slit at the tip of his cock. It hit her on the cheek. More shot up the side of her nose and into her hair. She felt it splash on her lips and dribble into her mouth. It was the most exciting thing she had ever experienced. She leaned forward and slid her lips down his shaft. More cum oozed across her tongue. She took him deeper with her lips clamped tightly around his spewing cock.

Annie's orgasm hit like a volcano. Juices oozed from her pussy and dribbled down her thighs. Two fingers rubbed her clit until a second and third spasm gripped her pussy. The cock in her mouth was like an aphrodisiac. She kept her lips clamped tightly around it even after her orgasm had finally subsided.

Annie scrambled onto the bed on her hands and knees with her ass facing towards her brother. Cum was dripping from her chin. Her pussy was throbbing. She needed more than her fingers. She needed a cock -- her brother's cock. She looked over her shoulder at him and wiggled her big bubble butt. Her swollen pussy puffed out from between her thighs like a ripe peach. Pinks folds glistening with cunt juice peeked out through her gash.

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me right now."

Luke stared at his sister's swollen pussy. A bead of girl-cum dripped from her clit. His cock was still hard and throbbing with desire despite having just shot his load. Yes, he thought, I'm going to fuck her. I'm going to fuck my own sister. But first I'm going to do something else. I'm going to eat her beautiful succulent tasty cunt.

He dropped to his knees behind her and buried his face between her ass cheeks. His tongue licked the juices from her slit before he pushed it into her steamy fuck hole. Annie moaned and squirmed against his mouth trying to pull his tongue deeper. He clamped his lips around her mound slurping and licking and sucking her tasty plum. He buried his nose in her gash and rubbed it across her clit before plunging his tongue back into her gushing chamber.

Annie's head was spinning. She had never felt anything so good in her life. Her pussy was gushing. She loved his tongue but she wanted more. She wanted his cock. She wanted it inside her. And she needed it now.

"Get up here and fuck me dammit. Right now. Fuck my pussy with your big hard cock."

Luke was ready. Cunt juice was dripping from his chin when he stood and guided his throbbing member between the slimy folds of his sister's pussy. Annie felt his knob push into her opening. She pushed back against him. Luke wondered if he was going to bust her cherry too, but there was no resistance. His cock easily slid into her tight passage. It kept going deeper and deeper.

Annie's head was spinning. Her pussy was being stretched open by her brother's big swollen cock. She had lost her cherry to a high school boyfriend but her brother was so much bigger that it was almost like getting fucked for the first time. The pressure from his cock was incredible as it plowed deeper into her body. She finally felt his pubes tickle her ass and knew he was completely buried.

He fucked her hard and fast as she opened to his throbbing cock. The slick juices still dripping from her pussy made it easy to slide in and out. He could feel her tight cunt grip him like a velvety glove. He was in heaven. His hands slid under her top and crushed her soft tits. Annie squealed when he pinched her nipples. Every nerve ending in her body was on edge.

"Oh god... fuck me... fuck me... deeper... aaahhhh..."

In and out... in and out... again and again. Annie could barely contain the pleasure that wanted to explode from her throbbing pussy. Her squeals became shrieks. Juices were running down her thighs. She could feel his balls slapping wetly against her clit. She buried her face in the bedspread and bit her lip. Her legs trembled. Her muscles tensed. A scream pierced the air. Annie jerked and bucked uncontrollably as her brother's cock continue to punish her cunt.

There was no way for her to stop the unbearable pleasure consuming her body. She didn't want to stop it. She wanted him to fuck her until she died. Annie moved a hand between her legs and found her clit. An even more powerful explosion ripped through her loins. She could actually feel juices squirting against her fingers. Everything was spinning out of control. She wanted more. The words came out of her mouth without any thought.

"Fuck me in the ass. I want your cock in my ass."

Chapter 6

Luke couldn't believe these words coming from his sister. Did she mean it? Had she done it before? He pulled his cock from her dripping pussy and slid it up and down between her ass cheeks.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes dammit. I want your cock in my ass. Pleeeeese."

Luke dribbled spit down her crack and pressed his knob against her sphincter. She was really tight and he was having a hard time getting it inside. Annie was determined and pushed back against him. It felt so big like it might rip her apart, but if Nancy Sterling could do it then so could she. Annie gritted her teeth and renewed the effort.

Debbie stood next to him and watched with curiosity. She had been turned on by the story about Nancy Sterling taking a cock up the ass and wanted to see how it was done. Luke was still having difficulty getting his cock into Annie's asshole. Debbie didn't know anything about ass fucking but she was sure that lubrication had to be involved. It wasn't like fucking her pussy which had its own lubrication. She found a bottle of baby oil in the bathroom.

"Here," Debbie said handing it to him. "Maybe this will help."

Luke quickly doused his hard meat and applied more to his sister's asshole using his fingers. He guided the knob to her sphincter and pushed. This time he felt her yield. Annie yelped when his crown punched through her tight ring. Debbie stood there with her mouth agape as she watched more and more of his cock slide into Annie's body.

Annie bit her lip to fend off the pain as his throbbing meat pushed deeper into her bowels. She was determined to take it... all of it. Luke went slowly stopping occasionally to let Annie adjust. She finally realized that if she relaxed and pushed out rather than clench that the pain was bearable. She felt the last few inches slide into her body.

Luke looked down between his sister's cheeks and saw his cock buried deep in her asshole. God she was tight. He gave her a moment to adjust before he slowly pulled out and pushed back in a little at a time. He felt Debbie's body pressing against his and realized that she was watching just as intently as he was. And she was fingering her pussy. Debbie looked up. Their eyes met.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass too," Debbie whispered.

Debbie watched Luke fuck Annie's asshole with long deep strokes. She kept her eyes glued to his vein-streaked shaft as it disappeared between her friend's cheeks again and again. She buried her face in Luke's arm and shuddered. A bead of cunt juice trickled down her thigh.

The intense pressure in Annie's ass slowly gave way to a throbbing feeling of pleasure. She was getting ass fucked... ass fucked by her brother. The forbidden nature of these acts was exciting. Juices gathered in the crevice of her pussy. Annie slid a hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her steamy passage. She could feel his cock plunging into her ass through the walls of her cunt.

"Oh god yes... fuck my ass. I love your cock in my ass."

Her fingers plunged in and out of her faster and faster. She felt like a whore. She wanted to be his whore... his ass fucking whore. Juices poured from her cunt and trickled down her thighs. Annie moved a finger to her throbbing clit. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the hard cock plunging in and out of her asshole. Her legs wobbled. Her body stiffened. Her pussy exploded. She screamed.

Luke continued to ram his cock into his sister's asshole. Debbie felt her pussy clench around her fingers as she watched. She was ready to try ass fucking. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees next to Annie. Using the baby oil Debbie pushed a finger into her asshole and then a second finger. God it was tight. The pressure was almost unbearable and her two fingers were only half the size of Luke's cock.

Annie's screams turned to whimpers as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body. Luke finally pulled out of his sister's ass. He moved over to Debbie and looked down to where her fingers were buried. She pulled them out and waited. Luke applied copious amounts of baby oil to his cock. Debbie felt his huge knob press against her sphincter. There was no way it was going to fit. She tensed.

"Do you want me to stop?" Luke asked.

"No," Debbie stammered trying to get the pain under control. "I can do this. I can."

She felt his tip wedge into her hole. She clenched her fists and prepared to have her asshole ripped apart. He continued to pry it open against her resistance. She screamed when the rim of his crown popped through her tight anus. She opened her eyes and saw Annie kneeling in front of her and stroking her hair.

"Relax," Annie told Debbie in a soothing voice. "You can't fight it or it won't work. Concentrate right here. It'll make it easier."

Annie reached under Debbie and rubbed her clit. Luke slowly inched his cock deeper and deeper. The pain was intense. She did her best to concentrate on Annie's finger rubbing her clit. And then she had a revelation. Ohmygod, she thought, I'm getting fingered by a girl and fucked in the ass. It's all so dirty and nasty. I love it.

And with that she relaxed. The pain slowly turned to intense pressure. His cock moved deeper and deeper until he was completely buried. She had a cock up her ass and she wasn't going to die. He began to move in and out of her tight sphincter. Debbie pushed back against him. Annie's fingers were flying across her clit. She looked up at her friend. Their eyes locked. Annie kissed Debbie on the lips. Their tongues mingled.

Everything was spinning out of control. Debbie felt so dirty and nasty getting fucked in the ass and kissing a girl and getting fingered all at the same time. Her pussy was throbbing. The cock in her ass plowed deep into her bowels again and again sending waves of forbidden pleasure through her body.

Annie rolled onto her back and slid under Debbie. She could see her brother's cock moving in and out of Debbie's asshole. She buried two fingers up Debbie's cunt. A bead of pussy juice dripped onto Annie's face. Debbie closed her eyes and bit her lip. She loved having a cock up her ass. It felt so deep and hard and alive. And her best friend was fingering her pussy.

Debbie could feel the increasing strength of the orgasm that was going to explode from her body at any moment. She dug her fingers into the bedspread to hold on for dear life. Her body stiffened. She threw her head back and gasped for air. Luke's cock plowed deep into her asshole again and again. It was so big. It was so hard.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH... UUUUNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Cunt juice sprayed all over Annie's face. Debbie jerked and thrashed uncontrollably. Wave after wave of powerful spasms gripped her body. Annie pushed a third finger into Debbie's pussy digging it around inside. A second more violent explosion sent Debbie spinning into another dimension. Her screams turned to whimpers.

Luke pulled out of her asshole. Debbie slowly recovered and realized that something was licking her pussy. It was Annie. She was sucking the juices from her cunt. Debbie looked down and saw Annie's pussy right in front of her face. This was crazy. Annie wasn't a lesbian. Neither was Debbie but it didn't stop her from what she did next. She buried her face between Annie's legs and pushed her tongue into Annie's cunt.

Luke cleaned his cock with a washcloth as he watched the two young cheerleaders putting on a lesbian show right in front of his eyes. His cum-filled balls were throbbing and in desperate need of relief. He was about to join the action when Annie rolled over on top of Debbie. Perfect, thought Luke. He climbed onto the bed and got on his knees behind his sister. He was going to fuck her again.

Debbie took a moment to admire Annie's pussy before resuming her feast. The glistening lips of her pink folds were spread open and peeked out through her gash in a forest of light brown curls. Her swollen clit hung down like a tiny penis poking out from its hood. The smell of Annie's pussy was strong and intoxicating.

Just as Debbie was lifting her mouth to Annie's cunt Luke slid his cock between his sister's folds and plunged it deep into her pussy. Debbie felt Luke's throbbing flesh slide across her tongue as it delved deeper and deeper into his sister's body. She continued to lick Annie's clit and Luke's cock as he fucked her. Cunt juice dripped onto her face and into her mouth. Luke's balls bounced off Debbie's nose each time he slammed into Annie's cunt.

Debbie couldn't believe this was really happening. It all seemed so surreal. She kept her eyes open and watched Luke's cock slide in and out of her best friend's pussy. Annie was about to lose it. The combination of Luke's cock in her cunt and Debbie's tongue licking her clit was too much. She lifted her face from between Debbie's legs and squealed.

Annie's cum squirted into Debbie's mouth almost like she was peeing. Luke continued to hammer his sister's pussy sending her to paces she had never been. Debbie's head was spinning with lust. Everything seemed so surreal. She moved her mouth to Luke's balls and sucked them between her lips. They were swollen with cum. Her tongue swirled around one and then the other. She heard Luke groan and felt his balls tighten.

Luke pulled his throbbing shaft from his Annie's pussy and aimed it between her cheeks. Hot cum exploded from the tip splashing against her asshole and drenching her pussy. A second blast hit her directly on the clit sending Annie into another series of orgasmic spasms. Cum and cunt juice dripped down onto Debbie's face.

Luke aimed his cock between Debbie's eyes and pumped the last few spurts all over her face and hair. Debbie lifted her head and licked Luke's sperm still oozing down Annie's slit then pushed her tongue into Annie's cunt. Annie lowered her head and continued to eat Debbie's pussy. Using her fingers she brought Debbie to orgasm. Debbie returned the favor.

Luke was gone when the two girls finally separated. They looked at each other and smiled. They knew that their lives were changed forever.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,990 Followers