Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dumb Pet,
It is who you are. A submissive cum hungry slut regardless of whose cunt or cock is in front of you or in you,
Do you want to come?

I typed as fast as I could, praying for permission for sexual release:

Yes, Mistress.


A moment later, task 2 was sent to me:


Task 2:
Every hour on the hour until she comes home you will go to Miranda's room, lay on her bed and get yourself off. Each time you come you will wipe that slut box of yours on her pillow or anything else on her bed that she sleeps with.

My desire to come as usual overtook common sense or consequences as I looked at the clock it was five to nine.

I replied:

I will obey, Mistress.

She replied, as I prepared to commit another sick sin:

One more thing whore,
You will find a pair of Miranda's soiled panties and wear them on your head each time you pleasure your slut box. The crotch of her soiled panties on your nose and mouth.

I gasped. The sick and twisted task became more twisted at the addition. Yet again, common sense on leave, I left my room and went to make sure Miranda had left for school. She was often gone before I got up; like her father she was an early riser, which I wasn't.

Taniesha didn't start till noon on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I had the house to myself.

My cunt still burning with need, I went to Miranda's room and directly to her laundry basket, which I never touch, found a pair of her pink panties and went to her bed.

Still in my nightie, I slipped out of my robe and lay on Miranda's bed. I looked at her panties and noticed they were wet at the crotch. Instinctively I moved them to my nose and inhaled her scent. She had obliviously masturbated this morning. I instantly wondered what she pleasured herself about and what triggered a morning orgasm. Did she usually come in the morning?

Obeying another humiliating order of submission, I put my daughter's panties over my head, her wet remnants of self pleasure on my nose and lips, I began rubbing myself. Her scent overpowering to my senses, I closed my eyes and began licking, sucking my daughter's panties hungry to retrieve any lingering remnants of her cum. My orgasm hit me hard again as I imagined licking Miranda's cum directly from the source.

As my orgasm hit, I reached for her pillow, put it between my legs, and fucked the pillow to completion.

Once spent, reality set in and I quickly pulled Miranda's panties off my head and pulled her pillow out from between my legs.

Guilt again hit me and I went directly to the shower to, like Lady Macbeth, wash away my sin. Of course, Lady Macbeth couldn't wash away her sins and neither could I.

An hour later, I repeated the self pleasure in Miranda's room, this time riding her childhood teddy bear she called Snuggles to orgasm.

I replicated my naughtiness at eleven and just before twelve, before Taniesha would arrive, coming all over Miranda's pillow both times.

I left and went and got carrots as I already envisioned my three o'clock masturbation plan.

Returning a couple minutes after one, Taniesha was outside doing gardening and I scurried to Miranda's room, put the now thoroughly licked by me panties on my head and had my fifth orgasm in five hours.

At two o'clock I again repeated the task, this time finding another pair of Miranda's panties, blue this time, and putting them on my head.

It was at three o'clock, with a dozen plus baby carrots in my cunt that life got even more complicated. The orgasm with my cunt so full was more intense I screamed and Taniesha came rushing into Miranda's room asking, "Are you okay, ma'am?"

I looked up, Miranda's panties over my head, her pillow between my legs and was speechless.

She stammered, her face showing complete shock, "S-s-sorry ma'am," and left me a muddled mess of embarrassment.

I pulled the carrots out of my cunt, put them on the plate I had brought with me and headed downstairs. After putting the carrots on the counter, I pulled out a cucumber and cut it up and saw that Taniesha was back outside but I decided I had to clear the air with her.

I called her into the house and she came in and asked, not making eye contact, "Yes, ma'am."

"I just want to explain what you saw and apologize," I said.

"No need, ma'am," she said, still clearly uncomfortable,

"I do need to explain. It has been a long time since I have been with anyone and well I couldn't resist any longer," I explained, before adding, "but you shouldn't have had to see that."

"Understood, ma'am," she nodded.

"This will remain between the two of us, I hope?" I asked.

"Of course, ma'am" she agreed.

"You may go," I said, confident that my little indiscretion would remain between the two of us.

I again watched Miranda eat my cum covered carrots, this time more turned on by it and less guilty. Would I commit the act of incest? It had never remotely been a thought in my head but as I watched her eagerly saviour my cum without her knowledge and reminisced again to her wet panties on my head as I began to have inappropriate thoughts of my daughter.

It also didn't help that she had listened to my advice and was dressed way more provocatively than she ever had before.

That night, I texted Serena:

I completed the task Mistress. I even got caught masturbating with her panties over my head by the maid.
Pet Petra

After ten, she replied:

Good girl slut. You are 2/5 on your way to your BIG reward.


TASK 3: GLORYHOLE ECSTASY

The next morning I slept in late, accountable I am sure to too many orgasms yesterday.

My phone was flashing I had a message:

Task 3:
Tonight you will go to 69 Playhouse, tell Bill at the counter that Serena sent you and then you will go to a gloryhole where you will suck five cocks.
Have fun

Like the first two tasks, I stared over and over at the words. I hadn't sucked a cock in over a year and even that was rare as Dave liked to just fuck. Yet, I did love sucking cock back in high school and to a lesser extent college, as I spent most of my time between Angela's legs. I liked the power of knowing I controlled his orgasm, I had all the power even when I was in a submissive position like on my knees.

Also, like the two tasks at first I was mortified...sucking stranger's cocks is not what a classy lady does. Yet, I also felt my pussy tingle at the thought of obeying a command, of sucking a cock again reliving my past more carefree days.

A bit later, Serena texted me again:

Pet Petra
Don't worry about photos this time. Bill will tape all your transgressions. I will get you your own blu ray copy if you wish.
Mistress Serena

My face paled at the reality of it all being videotaped...by someone I didn't know. Yet, I figured Serena already had enough evidence on me to disgrace me...this would only compound it.

I texted back:

Mistress Serena
Will only you have a copy?
Paranoid Pet Petra

A few minutes later, as I was about to shower, a response came back:

Pet Petra
Like I own you, I own him.
Be good and your true slut nature remains just between you, me, Portia and my mother.
Mistress Serena
P.S.: Feel free to fuck yourself to orgasm with a gloryhole cock if you wish after you complete your task.

Strangely, the added permission, instead of adding to humiliation, added to my excitement. I hadn't been fucked by a real cock (a plunger and cucumber not withstanding), in over a year and the thought of a real cock, even a stranger's cock had me very wet.

Without instructions, I went to my daughter's room and found a new pair of panties. Like yesterday, they were very wet and indeed she had come this morning.

I took them to my room and put them under my bed for later.

That day, I had a school board meeting and I saw Serena down the hall talking with other cheerleaders. Thankfully, she didn't see me as I turned into the office where the meeting would be.

At home, I made Miranda special carrots again and watched her eat them again which got my cunt wet.

After dinner, I told her I had a meeting, which was not out of the ordinary, and dressed in a black dress, thigh high stockings and five inch heels I headed to suck cock.

Oddly, I was not remotely nervous, but rather eager for the chance to suck anonymous cock.

I reached 69 Playhouse, which was almost an hour away from my home, and walked in. The store was classy as adult shops go and I went to the till and asked, "Are you Bill?"

The older gentleman said, "I am, who is asking?"

"Serena sent me," I whispered, as another man moved behind me in line.

"Oh my," he said, suddenly checking me out. "Follow me,"

I did, down a side hallway and to a room. The room had a water cooler on the side, a stool, and just above, a hole.

He said, "Are you ready? There is a longer than usual line today?"

My cunt dripped at his words even as trepidation coursed through me at another twisted task I was obeying for an eighteen year old bitch. "Ready and willing," I smiled, trying to sound like this wasn't my first time.

"Great," he said, "get comfortable. You can stay as little or as long as possible."

"Thank you, sexy," I flirted.

"Oh no, thank you," he replied ominously, before leaving.

I poured myself some water and when I turned around there was a cock already poking through the hole.

I smiled, moved to my seat, sat down and took it in my mouth.

A moan on the other side sent a chill down my back as I began slowly sucking his cock. It felt strange having a clock in my mouth, but like riding a bike or eating cunt, you never forget how to do it.

I focused on the first three inches, bobbing back and forth, getting accustomed to a cock in my mouth.

A voice on the other side ordered, "Take it all, slut."

As usual, name calling only enhanced my eagerness and I began taking more of his cock in my mouth, eventually taking all six inches in.

"That's better, slut," he groaned, as I bobbed back and forth wanting to taste his cum.

A couple more minutes of deep throat cocksucking and he grunted, "Swallow bitch," and I of course obliged.

He sprayed his hot seed down my throat and I eagerly drained his cock. Once spent, he pulled out and a moment later a smaller, older cock appeared.

I sucked cock after cock for forty-five minutes taking seven loads down my throat before deciding to deal with the fire down below. A black cock popped in front of me and one of my items on my long ago made sexual bucket list was possible. Fuck a black guy. I took it in my mouth and got it nice and hard for me. Then I asked, "Can I fuck your big cock?"

"You a white bitch?" he asked from the other side.

"Yes, sir," I responded, desperate to convince him to let me fuck myself on his cock.

"And let me guess you have never had a nice big black cock in that tight white cunt of yours?" he properly assessed.

"No sir," I answered, "I have not."

"Go ahead, bitch," he said.

I quickly stood up, lifted up my dress and moved backwards toward his cock. It was awkward at first, and it poked my never touched back door first, but once it slid inside my inferno of lust I moaned and moved back more letting myself take as much of his nine inches as I could.

"That's it, bitch, swallow my cock with that white cunt of yours," he demanded, seemingly used to having white girls eagerly fuck him.

Wanting it all, I continued bouncing back on his cock until my ass was hitting the wall and I was taking all his cock. "Fuck, yeeeeees," I screamed, the biggest cock I had ever experienced going deeper than I imagined possible.

"Keep riding slut," he groaned, as I fucked myself on his cock.

My moans increased and for the first time in my life I came from intercourse (I had only come from oral sex, my fingers and toys before now). "Fuuuuuck," I screamed, "I'm cooooooming."

The euphoria quaked through me as I slowed down, resting my ass against the wall. He took over thrusting his big sword in and out of me even as my orgasm continued its trickle-down effect.

He grunted, "I'm close, bitch."

Not wanting to have him inside me, I moved away, knelt down, took his cock in my hand just as cum shot out like a rocket and coated my face.

I felt so dirty and exhilarated at just letting go and being a slut, I licked the black lollipop to retrieve the last of his sweet cream.

Exhausted, body aching, I ignored the new cock in the hole, stood up and went to the table and wiped the cum off my face with a tissue. Cleaned up, I headed out of the gloryhole room, where a Bill was waiting and said, "If you want to hide your identity, go out the side door here."

"Thanks, Bill," I smiled.

"No, thank you," he smiled back.

I wonder if I sucked him off, assumed I did, and left out the back door radiating in submissive contentment.

TASK 4: MAID TO ORDER

My phone woke me up, at seven-thirty as it rang and rang, I grabbed it, and groggily answered, "Hello."

"Check your text slut and get your ass over here," Serena ordered, before hanging up.

I clicked on my texts and saw I had a couple of new ones. One was from a friend Beth, the other was from Serena.

Task 4,
Today you are my mother's maid for a day. Get your ass over here now.

I sighed. This didn't look like fun.

I got up, quickly showered and headed downstairs. Miranda was still home.

She quipped, her sarcasm already wide awake, "I didn't know you knew being awake this early was possible."

"Coffee, get me coffee," I said, still not really awake and not myself until the caffeine kicked in.

Miranda got me some and said, "I'm off."

"Have a great today," I said, as I took my first drink of coffee.

"You too," Miranda said, dressed in a short leather skirt that really showed off her legs.

I complimented. "I like the new fashionable Miranda."

"So do the boys," she quipped with a smile, before heading out.

I smiled at her transformation as I drank my coffee before heading out for a day I was very nervous about.

I drove to the Madison's mansion, which was smaller than ours I was proud to say, and nervously walked up the long walkway to my fourth task.

Reaching the door, I rang the doorbell and was greeted by their maid. She said, "Follow me."

I was surprised by her blunt demeanour, but followed her down a long hallway and to a small room. "Mrs. Madison wants you in this outfit."

I cringed as I saw the maid outfit. Apparently task four was about humbling me. I nodded as she left and I undressed out of my designer clothes and put on the polyester maid outfit. I felt humiliated at being treated like a servant and the day hadn't even began.

I walked out of the room and the maid said, "Your first task is cleaning the washrooms in their entirety."

"Really?" I questioned, grossed out by the task.

The maid, treating me like I was one of them, said, "Yes, and do a thorough job." She led me to the bathroom cleaning supplies and gave me a map of the five washrooms in the house.

I sighed, but spent the next two hours cleaning bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, floors and toilets. I understood suddenly just how hard Taniesha works and got a newfound respect for her work.

Finished, I put the supplies away and the maid said, "Now you are to wash Ms. Serena's floor by hand."

Another hour passed by with me on my knees, but not in a good way.

Gwen showed up just as I was finishing and she asked, "On your knees where you always should be, I see."

I still hated Gwen but I ignored her words instead finishing the cleaning.

"When you are done here, meet me in the kitchen," Gwen instructed.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, staying in my maid persona.

Gwen walked away and once I finished a few minutes later I headed to the kitchen. Her maid was making lunch and Gwen was at the table.

Gwen asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Somewhat," I answered.

"Your lunch is under the table and between my legs," Gwen said nonchalantly.

My face flushed as I looked to the maid who didn't seem fazed at all.

"Now, bitch," Gwen ordered.

Reluctantly, I moved to the table, got on all fours and crawled between her legs. Gwen instructed, "Take your time, bitch."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, as I began licking and naturally shifting into my submissive role.

I don't know how long I was under there, over forty minutes, licking slowly as Gwen had lunch and talked on the phone. Finally, she ordered, "Finish your lunch, bitch."

I switched from slow and steady to hungry as I sucked on her clit and got her off in a couple of minutes. She came hard flooding my face with her pussy juice.

Once done, she stood up and said, "Crawl out from under the table, bitch."

I obeyed, my face shiny with her juices.

"Vacuum the house, do the dishes and you may go," Gwen said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, getting off my knees.

Gwen left again and I finished the tasks, desperate to get out of this outfit and out of this house.

That night, I went to the movies with a couple of friends, forgetting ever so briefly, my submissive new life.


TASK 5: TOY DRIVE

I was already showered before the task came along after nine o'clock. I curiously read it, looking forward to finishing the final task and receiving my promised treat:

TASK 5A
You are to go to Satin and Sin on the strip. There you are to purchase me a toy to use on you. You will also buy a sex toy for your daughter as a debutante gift and give it to her this weekend (using it on her is up to you). You will also choose a sexy outfit to wear tonight when you receive your special treat for your obedience.

I read the task and found it tamer than previous tasks but two things were bothersome;
-it was called 5A implying there was more to come
-giving my daughter a sex toy would be super awkward

A second text of the task came moments later:

TASK 5B
In addition, also buy a toy that needs batteries. Go door to door once you get home, with your toy in your hand and ask to borrow some batteries until you get some.

A chill went down my spine at that one. Although being a widow now, relying on a toy would not be judged that harshly I hoped...although walking about with a toy might.

I was just getting ready to leave, I had a brief meeting at the bank, when another text came.

TASK 5C
Book a room at the Ritz for tonight. Be there at nine o'clock. Be dressed in your new outfit. One that should 'wow' me with your sluttiness. One that makes it clear you are my slut.

P.S.: Also, there will be a bag already there for you. Ask for Janie. DO NOT OPEN THIS BAG. BRING IT TO ME WHEN WE MEET TONIGHT.

I quickly booked a room at the Ritz, a five star hotel as my body quivered with trepidation and my cunt leaked with anticipation at the day ahead.

I grabbed my keys and was just getting in the car when I got yet another text.

TASK 5D
Obey EVERYTHING Janie orders you to do.

I sighed as I assumed I would soon be in all likelihood submitting to yet another stranger.

Two hours later I was at Satin & Sin, a fancy upper class sex shop. Truthfully, I could use some new toys for myself, my sexual appetite rekindling excessively since the first partial submission to Serena.

I had a few sex toys from a toy party actually at Gwen's house a few months before my husband passed but none of them prepared me for the options women have now.

I won't go into long boring detail but I bought myself some crazy things:
-a wall suction cup cock (the idea of fucking myself from behind a major turn-on...especially after the one I rode on the airplane)
-a wi-vibe which apparently has the power to pleasure both inside and outside my cunt
-a vibrating egg with remote control
-a strap-on cock that I hoped Serena would use on me tonight
-a waterproof vibrator for Miranda (actually I bought two...one for me as well).

1...45678...10