Debutante MILF Lesbian Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done anal before," I admitted.

"We will change that tonight," Serena said, as she pushed a wider plug in my ass than what was previously in me.

I whimpered.

Serena then grabbed the collar and said, "I think it is time to make you a real pet." She put the collar on my neck and hooked the leash onto it. I was mortified again, yet as always I was also turned on.

She sat beside me and spent the next ten minutes texting before silently pulling the plug out of my ass. Grabbing the strange looking toy she moved back behind me. She lubed my ass and seeing my confused look said, "These are anal beads."

"Oh," was all I could say.

Slowly she pushed them inside, each round ball causing a new burning sensation when it slipped inside me. Six balls later, my ass felt so full.

Suddenly, her phone rang. "Sit still," she joked as she reached for the phone.

As I sat there, my ass stinging and full, Serena chatted on the phone before eventually agreeing she would be there in an hour. Hanging up, she sighed, "Apparently, we are going to have to speed up your ass training."

Serena moved back behind me and slowly pulled the anal beads out of my ass.

"Oh God," I screamed the first time a bead was tugged out of my ass.

"Relax, my pet," she said as a second bead was pulled out.

I tried and slowly all six beads left my ass. Serena grabbed the strap-on from her bag of toys, put it on her waist and moved back behind me. "Ready to get ass fucked, my pet?" she asked.

I wasn't. I imagined an even bigger burning pain. Yet, I also wanted to give my body unconditionally to her. "Please, be gentle," was my response.

She again generously lubed my ass and said, "I'll go slow, slut or at least until you are begging me to fuck your ass harder."

I felt her hands on my hips and her plastic cock poking between my ass cheeks. "Now, relax your ass."

"Okay," I said filled with trepidation.

Slowly she pushed forward and her thankfully thin cock sodomizing me.

It didn't hurt at all, much to my surprise, the butt plugs and anal beads preparing me for the smaller cock.

"That's it, my pet, take all my cock in that ass of yours," she purred as her legs met my ass.

"Yeeees," I moaned, the pleasure of a cock in my ass not as exhilarating as in my pussy, but a riveting sensation of submitting to the ultimate taboo of giving myself to my Mistress completely.

"I should have brought the bigger cock," she laughed as she began to slowly move in and out of my ass.

Obedience and submission taking control, I moaned, "Fuck me harder, Mistress," and I meant it.

"You really are a slut," she laughed, as she obliged my request.

"Oh yeesss, your sluuuut," I responded as her body slammed into mine.

"I'm going to fuck your ass until you come, Miranda's mom," she said; always ready to add to my sexual submission.

"Yes, fuck Miranda's mom," I begged back, wanting to come so badly.

For a few minutes she slammed into me the only sounds were my moans, whimpers and begging. Eventually, I could feel an orgasm coming, and I moaned, "I'm going to commmmme."

"Come my pet, my slut, my ass-fucking whore," she rattled on and then finished with, "You incest wannabe dyke. You want to have sex with Miranda, don't you?"

"I-um," I babbled.

"To eat your daughter's pussy or have her eat yours," she added, continuing to slam into my ass.

"I, um, I," I stammered, the idea only getting me hornier.

"Admit the truth and you can come," she declared as she tugged on my chain and collar.

"Yes, dammit, I want to eat Miranda's cunt," I admitted, the orgasm no longer able to be held back. I screamed as I came at the thought of having sex with my daughter. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

She continued fucking me throughout my orgasm until I fell onto my side out of exhaustion.

Standing up, she said, "I'm out of town until early next week. You are not to come unless it is at the mouth of your daughter."

"Okay," I weakly said, barely hearing her words.

Five minutes later she was gone and I was a complete mental mess. I stayed the night at the hotel enjoying the beautiful room of shame.

A BRIEF DEFIANCE

All weekend I couldn't get mind off so many things. But mostly, a recurring dream of submitting to Miranda or her to me consumed my thoughts. Thankfully, I didn't let it go any further than fantasy as the final week before the debutante's ball arrived.

It was Wednesday, when I finally got a text from her:

Pet Petra
What are you getting me as a gift to your Mistress for the debutante's ball.
Mistress Serena

I sighed. I had no idea what would be the correct answer to such a question. I longed to submit to her again, I only felt alive, as crazy as that sounds, when I was around her. Although she treated me like a pet, I revelled in that type of attention. Yet, with the debutantes' ball so close, I was beginning to worry my indiscretions may negatively impact my daughter's big day.

Before I could respond a second text came:

Pet Petra
Actually, I know what I want...the necklace you bought at Tiffany's.
Mistress Serena

I gasped at her request. The necklace was a one of a kind that I purchased as Miranda's present for the ball. It was going to be a surprise the day of the ball. A necklace she had personally pointed out a while ago.

I replied:

Mistress
That necklace is for my daughter. I will meet you at Tiffany's to choose one of your liking.
Pet Petra

I finished getting dressed and heard the doorbell ring. A moment later, my maid, Tineasha, knocked on my door.

"Mrs. Zimmerman, you have a guest at the door," Tineasha said.

"Who is it?" I asked, not expecting company this morning.

"A Ms. Madison, ma'am," Tineasha answered.

My face paled and yet my cunt instantly tingled, another mixture of emotions and feelings at the thought of Serena.

"Thank you, I will be right down," I said.

"Yes, ma'am," Tineasha responded and walked away.

Flushed, I finished getting ready and heading down the stairs and to my surprise guest.

"Good morning," Serena said pleasantly. "We need to talk."

I asked, looking over to Tineasha who was in the living room dusting, "Do we need privacy?"

"No, no," she smiled, "I am going to be late for school."

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"I want my gift now," she said.

"Do you want to go to Tiffany's now?" I asked, even though I knew that was not why she was here.

"You know what I want," Serena said, "Now go get it."

"Please, I bought it for my daughter," I pleaded.

"Choose, cunt licker," Serena said, raising her voice. "Your daughter or me."

"Don't make me choose," I continued, "I'll buy you whatever you want."

"Good, I want the necklace you already bought," she repeated.

"Will you leave my daughter out of this if I give it to you?" I asked, thinking I could obey her and protect my daughter at the same time,

"If she wants me to," Serena said, as if implying Miranda would eagerly submit to her.

I gave a sigh of relief. "Okay, as long as you leave Miranda alone and stop picking on her."

"I don't pick on her, I just call it as it is," she countered.

"As it is?" I questioned.

"Like mother, like daughter," she quipped.

"What does that mean," I shot back, not liking what she was implying.

"You're a submissive cunt licker, it is only natural that your Harvard bound brainiac daughter is a cunt-licker too," she replied.

"This is done," I said, furious at her implications of my daughter.

"Knees, slut," she countered.

"No," I firmly said.

"Now!" She raised her voice, with made Tineasha look over.

"I can't," I said weaker than my last response.

"Fine," she said, walking out of my house and leaving me completely lost at what I had just done.

All day I was on pins and needles expecting retribution from Serena for standing up to her. Yet, none came.

That night I was a nervous wreck. Worried about what Serena would do; worried that Miranda was not home on time and not answering her phone; worried that finally doing the right thing would lead me to getting publicly outed or blackmailed; yet, above all, worried that Serena would dump me as her submissive...the longer the day went the more I yearned to see her, to submit to her, to please her. I began second guessing my decision. The necklace was just a piece of jewelry and I could buy an even more expensive one for Miranda. Yet, I knew I had done the right thing. These conflicting feelings created anxiety for me and every phone call or text had me jumping, hoping it was Serena.

Miranda came home two hours late, after supper, which only added to my inner hysteria. Had Serena got to her somehow? Alas, she had a Club UN meeting she stressed she told me about.

That night, I tossed and turned, tossed and turned my body demanding satisfaction, my mind soothing me with righteousness.

BACK IN HER GRACES

Thursday morning I was awakened to my cell phone ringing and ringing. Groggily, I answered it:

"Hello," I said.

"You will bring my necklace to me at school as a punishment for your disobedience or the consequences will be big," Serena said and then hung up.

In an instant my morning was full of havoc. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't. I didn't doubt she would be vindictive enough to humiliate me and my daughter in a heartbeat and yet giving in was a betrayal to my daughter. Now no doubt I had betrayed my daughter several times already since the first incident, but somehow this was personal. It was an attempt by Serena to play my daughter and me off each other. Yet, the more I thought about it the more I knew I had little choice. I couldn't risk whatever Serena would do...not so much to me, but to Miranda.

I showered and spent the morning deciding how to go to her school and slyly give her a Tiffany necklace. At lunch, I texted Serena:

Mistress Serena
I have the necklace, where can we meet to give it to you?
Pet Petra

I was heading to my place when she responded:

Good choice you disobedient pet.
You may meet me in the cafeteria.
Mistress Serena

My face paled. This would hardly be inconspicuous. I asked:

Mistress Serena
Are you going to out me?
Pet Petra

Again a quick response:

No my slut, but I do need to show you there are consequences for disobedience.

I drove to the school. Being there at any time was not uncommon since I was involved with the PTA and the upcoming Christmas dance. Arriving, I felt like everyone was watching me, felt that everyone knew what I had become and why I was there. Reaching the cafeteria, I saw her with other cheerleaders and some good looking guys and headed to her. Reaching her, I said, "Ms. Madison, may I speak with you in private a moment?"

"What about?" She asked, feigning innocence.

"It's about this weekend's debutante ball," I said, which was actually the truth.

"Oh. Okay," she smiled, standing up and leading me out of the cafeteria.

Once alone, I handed her the package and said, "So we are good now?"

"For now," she said ominously, taking the package and leaving me without a word.

I quickly got out of the school, avoiding seeing Miranda and drove straight to Tiffany's to buy an even better necklace for Miranda.


.....

Friday night was the usual dress rehearsal although that isn't a fair name as NO one wore their dresses, keeping them as a big surprise on Saturday.

Although I was high strung all night expecting some sort of duplicity from Serena none came. I figured she was too busy with her own debutant concerns to worry about me or Miranda.

I hoped, I prayed, that Saturday could go without a hitch...alas the whole day was a disaster.

ANOTHER SHOCKING SURPRISE

I was again woken up by my cell as Serena said, "Get your ass over here and bring your salon stuff."

A click followed and I looked at the clock. It was almost ten. I was to do Miranda's hair at twelve. In previous years I was often hired out to do some of the debutante's hair, but I said early I wouldn't be doing any since I would be spending it with Miranda.

I quickly got ready and told Miranda who was reading the newspaper, "I got to go out and grab a few last minute hair supplies."

"Rather last minute," Miranda said.

"Sorry, I thought I had it all I needed to make your hairdo perfect, but I don't," I lied.

"Well, I guess that is a pretty good reason," she smiled.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," I said.

I headed straight to Serena's. Once there, she said, "Make me look perfect."

I joked, "You already are perfect."

"So true," she agreed, before adding, "I want something unique."

"Do you want your hair up or down?" I asked.

"Down and curls," she said.

"Hmmmmm," I pondered, before the perfect hairstyle popped into my head, although it would be time consuming and almost surely make me late for my appointment with Miranda. Yet, as soon as the idea came into my head, I knew it was the only one for Serena....even the title of the do, the Tendril Temptress, was undeniably Serena.

The key to this a mixture of a long swoops of bangs to show off up front and yet have one side of your hair pulled back...and curled. The issue is the many layers of curls that had to be done. Thus I spent the next forty-five minutes curling Serena's hair with a one and a quarter curling iron. Then using a mixture of braiding and bobby pins, I secured her hair back to one side of her head. Once done, I fixed her bangs in front, hair sprayed enough to kill the ozone layer and ta-dah - I was done.

Serena looked in the mirror and said, "Wow!"

A chill went up my spine at her one word response. I had succeeded in making her even more beautiful than she already was. I would be lying if my pussy wasn't dampening at the thought of pleasuring her.

Gwen added, "Slut Petra, you really have outdone yourself this time."

Serena snapped, "Knees, Mother."

"Pardon?" Gwen asked, her eyes suddenly big.

"Now, slut," Serena demanded, her eyes bearing into her mother's.

"You said you wouldn't do this," Gwen pleaded, even as she lowered herself to her knees.

"That was before you disrespected my pet," Serena explained. "And I think my pet deserves a reward for doing such a lovely job."

"Please, don't," Gwen pleaded.

"Is that how you speak to your Mistress, Mommy-slut?" Serena asked tersely.

"S-s-sorry," Gwen stammered, the pretentious bitch apparently also under the spell of her daughter. She was no better than me...if anything she was worse. She had obviously committed sins with her daughter.

"Sorry, what?" Serena asked, perturbed.

"Sorry, Mistress Serena," Gwen answered, not looking up at either of us.

"Tell your friend Petra what you love to do the most," Serena instructed, her tone suddenly playful.

"Oh God, Serena, why are you revealing this?" Gwen asked, looking up with pleading eyes.

"Well, I have been training Pet Petra to be an incestual Mommy-slut and it will help her if she sees it in action and understands the concept as a living, breathing idea," Serena said.

"But she could ruin me...us," Gwen tried to rationalize.

"I don't think my pet has any thoughts of betrayal, do you Pet Petra," she asked me.

"No, Mistress, I am your greatest, most obedient, pet," I said, wanting desperately to outshine Gwen.

"Hear that Mother, she is my greatest, most obedient, pet," Serena repeated my words.

Gwen glared at me. "Mistress, I was your first, I am your most loyal and obedient submissive."

"Prove it," Serena ordered.

"Tell me what to do," Gwen requested.

"Lick Pet Petra's asshole," Serena instructed.

Gwen's face scrunched up into a ball and yet she said to me, "Lift up your dress and let me see that fat ass of yours."

"Beg bitch," I instinctively ordered.

"Hmmmmm, pet has some dominance in her...delicious," Serena said amused.

Gwen's glare could kill the average person, but I was revelling in my moment of power over a woman I hated so fucking much.

"Now, Mommy-slut," I said, even though I wondered if I was going to soon join her with that label.

Through gritted teeth Gwen begged, "Can I lick your asshole?"

I bent over, offered her my ass and ordered, "Lick my asshole good, Gwen."

She put her hands on my waist, pulled my ass cheeks apart and tongued my butt hole. I had never had such a thing done to me and it was exhilarating. Knowing she hated it, I added, "Tell me how much you love licking my asshole, my slut."

Begrudgingly, Gwen responded, "I love your asshole."

I looked to Serena who was watching amusedly and asked, "Can I have your Mother-slut eat my cunt?"

"Of course," Serena purred. "She is yours until you leave today."

"Thank you Mistress," I said, as I grabbed Gwen by the hair and pushed her awkwardly to my fevered cunt. "Start licking, bitch."

Gwen surprisingly, obeyed without hesitation, licking hungrily on my wet pussy.

Serena explained, "Mommy is a very good cunt licker, almost as good as you."

I was flattered at the compliment. "I aim to please, Mistress."

"That you do," she smiled, standing up and stretching.

For the next few minutes Gwen licked and licked and just as I was close to orgasm she slipped a finger into my ass and I screamed, "Fuuuuck, you biiiiiitch."

"Come like a nasty ass slut," Gwen said, pumping my ass with her finger as I began quaking and coming.

"Damn iiiiiit," I screamed as I came from her tongue and finger in my ass.

"You two Mommy-sluts were made for each other," Serena laughed, clearly amused at the nasty lesbian act she was witnessing.

Just then my phone rang. Serena grabbed it and answered it as my eyes went big. "Hi, this is Petra's phone." After a pause, she said, "This is Serena. Your mom is just finishing cleansing herself after doing my hair."

'Oh God' I thought to myself, my lie had been revealed.

Serena said, "I think she will be on her way home soon. Okay, bye."

Looking at me, Serena said, "I think she is mad at you."

I sighed, "Shit, I told her I was just going to get more hair product for her."

"Hmmmm, you shouldn't lie to your daughter," Serena shrugged, before adding as she sat down and opened her legs, "Mommy-slut, come get your lunch."

"Yes, Mistress," Gwen obeyed, crawling between her daughter's tanned legs.

I watched in awe at the incest act right in front of my eyes.

Serena smiled, "Don't worry, you will soon be between your daughter's legs too or she yours."

"Mistress, I am not ready for that," I replied, as I stood back up.

"I wasn't asking your thoughts on the issue, but I do suggest you go home and calm down your daughter," Serena ordered.

I sighed, but quickly headed-out of Serena's house and back to mine...almost an hour late.

YET ANOTHER SHOCKING REVELATION

Arriving home, Miranda was on the couch reading, her eyes red from crying. I greeted, "Sorry I was late, but I got some intel about what the bitch Serena is doing with her hair."

"I suppose you should since you did it for her," she shot back bitterly.

"But only to make sure we could make yours even better," I countered, which wasn't true, but could be now that I knew what Serena was doing.

"So you did Serena's hair and lied to me to help me?" Miranda asked not believing a word I was saying.

"I know I have been acting weird lately," I sighed, joining her on the couch. I put her legs on my lap and massaged her foot. "Honey, I am sorry for my behaviour lately. I can't completely explain it, but I just miss your father so much."

"Oh Mom," Miranda immediately softened.

"This is your day, honey," I said, squeezing her foot. "We can talk about everything else another day. Let's get you looking like a queen...my queen." Thoughts of sexually submitting to Miranda suddenly at the forefront of thought after witnessing Gwen going down on Serena I took a glance between her legs.