All Comments on 'Decades of Love'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69over 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I have loved your previous stuff and hope you are back to writing about your own family again?

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Sorry

I found this story very slow moving, and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You why did they wait that long for vaginal intercourse? Kinda of a let down. The story was alright otherwise.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
I don't know

It was fine and all, but there was an uneasiness to the whole relationship. I don't think the emotional investment would be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

...worth the wait? Worth the wait?! I should have thrown you down and fucked you senseless when you came to see me after you got married! Wait. Check that. I should have pinned you to the bed at our house when the parents were out and taken your virginity myself, fucking you senseless until you couldn't walk straight. Taken a nap, duct taped a vibrator to your clit, gotten the lube out and taken your other virginity! At least then we'd both know the right guy got all your firsts, not some 'nice' guy that you settled for.

Guess what sis? I did bring the lube. Roll over, but I think a spanking is in order before we do that, gotta warm it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Hot because of the WHY???

10 years between sex each time??? nothing much to see here. zero reality here. IF they were really hot for each other they would have more, much more...this is a NON story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

You are a great writer and and very erotic. My experiences with my older sister were slightly different but your this story has taken me back to some great memories of our many times together. The hot tub was especially memorable. Thanks for the reminders!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

Seems like wasted lives to me. A sad story. They should have been together for 30 years...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Can't help but feel this was dumb as fuck. It started off so well and it seemed like he was going to have his pure sister to himself. Then for some inexplicable reason she said nope, no vaginal sex. Also this is just temporary and I'm going to find someone else and get married but don't worry we'll fuck 30 years from now if you're up for it. Very weird and out of place in the incest pool. There just doesn't seem to be any real love or deep connection there of the kind I'd expect in this category. What a waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous